Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,379 members, 7,826,485 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Rejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejected (2565 Views)

Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejected by atilla(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2008
@onyeka

hhm im sure u wouldnt say that if it were u.
Re: Rejected by bluehorizo(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2008
Wunmi,you are too young to understand the meaning of love and relationship. You don't go into a relationship just because others are into it. I don't buy your idea of crying over spilled milk. Yes you are right,you need to move on. You should at least show some honesty and sincerity by telling all Nairalanders that your FAKE posts on Nairaland ended your relationship. He did not reject you. You rejected yourself. It is a shame how people come on Nairaland and claim to be who and what they are not. Get a life and face your studies. Be a good girl and lead a honorable life. My 2 kobo advice. Olamilekan loves you until he saw all those stupid posts of yours.
Re: Rejected by chistiana(f): 8:49am On May 07, 2008
@bluehorizo
sorry , don't think i know who u are cos no one no wunmi on NL just xtiana cool cool cool cool tongue
Re: Rejected by bluehorizo(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2008
I know you. I am who i am. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Rejected by lightest(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2008
yawa don gas! husband and wife don sabi each other for nairaland. abeg make you go home go settle am and stop all this i know you you don't know please
Re: Rejected by chistiana(f): 10:04am On May 07, 2008
@ bluehorizo

nhhhh, i guess u Aunty Lawunmi Fia,
Re: Rejected by zignor(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2008
@chistiana,
Granny, how you dey? longest time? wink

tell me, how did it happen? sad angry

pls, don't think too much to avoid hbp undecided

anyway, take heart grin cheesy
Re: Rejected by bluehorizo(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2008
Xstiana

Not who you think.
Re: Rejected by chistiana(f): 1:29pm On May 07, 2008
@ Zignor

hey kiddo, long time how u doin.
any way it's a long and dump story. as for the heart, i need more heart to take heart. grin grin grin
Re: Rejected by chistiana(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2008
@ bluehorizo

u better tell me who u are before i, nhhhhhhhhh wipe ur ass.
lol
Re: Rejected by elizabetta(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2008
Please i know its painful but don't ever feel rejected,move on with your life,there are more people that we love you more than you think.Try and forget the past and look to the future.
Re: Rejected by bluehorizo(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2008
Xtiana

Don't you think it's fun to hide under the anonymity of the cyber?
Re: Rejected by femi4: 4:54pm On May 07, 2008
Well,rejection can only bring out d best in u,though difficult overcomin it.But i can assure u,If u hv a good self confident,it's just a matter of time,d right person will surely come.I passed thru it,came out stronger and better and presently havin someone better.
Always remember that it's only GOD dat does not have replica, people does
Re: Rejected by adeboo(f): 5:27pm On May 07, 2008
The fact of the matter is that there was never real love between u.
It is very hard to handle especially when the fact of the matter is that u have suffered many rejections.

What i believe is that as a child of God, i believe that there is someone out there for me and when the time is right, u will surely hook up.
Just say to urself 'he left me cause he was never really mine'.

If he is urs, he will surely stay with u (see it as the many frogs u will kiss till u get ur prince charming wink)
Re: Rejected by zignor(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2008
chistiana:

@ Zignor

hey kiddo, long time how u doin.
any way it's a long and dump story. as for the heart, i need more heart to take heart. grin grin grin

lol . . .and my heart is ready if you need it undecided wink cheesy grin
Re: Rejected by chistiana(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2008
bluehorizo:

Xtiana

Don't you think it's fun to hide under the anonymity of the cyber?

how?
@ zignor
nhhhhhhh kido don't need more bleeding heart right now. ur granny need time to think lol. gtg late for my exam.
Re: Rejected by hola2ng(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2008
Re: Rejected by tpia6: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Rejected by kollinzgee(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Swear down I never feel bad when rejected I see it as part of life . some people still want me so no hikkies. I don't know if it's because of my abundance mentality I approach women at least two in week so I got many options to fall back on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! / Because of love I'm Going Insane! / Has A Guy Or Girl Ever Come Between You And Your Friend? Who Stepped Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.