Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (23922 Views)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Uwakuwak(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
I weep because
I was working
away
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Z8(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
Creative mind: Did you say Genuine love? I beg to differ, genuine love won't run when his or her partner is HIV positive. The guy was fake.
Is it genuine love that will protect him from the HIV? Guy that's dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by pekelepekele(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
I sent a wonderful text message to her with another gal name on it and she was like God don catch you today . I don't know you are a cheat , itz ova bye

4 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by oluwateo: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
How old are you... just asking to know if you have attained the age so i can arrange one Caro for you. wink
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by daywatcher: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
how long have you got?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by eedreez505: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
dridowu: I am Under 17

Stil under 17 wen pikin cooldon full house
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Daresh(f): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
devigblegble: I think mine was worst,my girl was wrongly accused and she was put in jail for two days and I never paid a visit while she was in jail pretending I never knew she was in jail,when she came out,she saw me flirting with another girl,that was how our relationship ended but today I regretted it cuz I've never met a girl that really loved me like she did cry cry pls someone tell her I'm so sorry

Ahn ahn! This one is wickedness oo!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Uwakuwak(f): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Uwakuwak: I weep because I was working away
walking away
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by jplux: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
the best thin to do is to port
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by orgasticdance: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
yuzedo: she ask four N500,000 and I dint hav local mony so I rimove one zerro and only giv d maga $50,000. angry well we brake up & now am looookin on NL four a new sweet babes
dry as usual undecided

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by dridowu: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
eedreez505:
Stil under 17 wen pikin cooldon full house
hmmmmm baba u fnd me reach here, i just dy even think of u sef. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Abali1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Monicasque: i said i was HIV positive and the fool ran
He didn't run because you said you were HIV positive. He ran because you refused to be tested to ascertain your true HIV status.
Moreover who wants to stay with someone who can lie about anything and everything.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by mkoabiola: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
I collected my car key which I presented as a birthday gift to her.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by 7842I: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
I woke up by 2 am and sneaked into the bathroom, wore the special red robe I arranged with a white skull painted on the front and brought out red candles and incense and started burning them in the bedroom, I threw a pillow at her head and started shaking when she woke up, I had a machete in my right hand as I was approaching the bed where she lay.

Suddenly I started sobbing and confessing to her that I cannot kill her, that I joined a new secret cult and they asked my to bring the head of my most loved girlfriend. She ran out with her underwear and slept in the next flat till morning, she has never came back to collect her clothes and handbag ever since........... she also changed her phone number...........

13 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Abali1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Creative mind: Did you say Genuine love? I beg to differ, genuine love won't run when his or her partner is HIV positive. The guy was fake.
A babe once came with the HIV story, so I asked that we go for a Confirmatory test and she refused. So I should have stuck with her bah? And maybe risk contracting the disease from her.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
pekelepekele: I sent a wonderful text message to her with another gal name on it and she was like God don catch you today . I don't know you are a cheat , itz ova bye
bros, u don kill me with laughter here o, Well i don learn new style. Chai na wao hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Abali1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
7842I: I woke up by 2 am and sneaked into the bathroom, wore the special red robe I arranged with a white skull painted on the front and brought out red candles and incense and started burning them in the bedroom, I threw a pillow at her head and started shaking when she woke up, I had a machete in my right hand as I was approaching the bed where she lay.

Suddenly I started sobbing and confessing to her that I cannot kill her, that I joined a new secret cult and they asked my to bring the head of my most loved girlfriend. She ran out with her underwear and slept in the next flat till morning, she has never came back to collect her clothes and handbag ever since........... she also changed her phone number...........
Guy you wicked ohh.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
7842I: I woke up by 2 am and sneaked into the bathroom, wore the special red robe I arranged with a white skull painted on the front and brought out red candles and incense and started burning them in the bedroom, I threw a pillow at her head and started shaking when she woke up, I had a machete in my right hand as I was approaching the bed where she lay.

bros, if na me be d girl i no go even sleep around d house for dat night o. Hahahahaha
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ah started calling her once a week nd even if she caLls, I talk sluggishly or ah shout nd pick a fight wif her buh she no gree leave me. And I cnt do it,ah dnt want to feel guilty.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by mbmmunada(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
I demanded for more sex time and she threw in the towel.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Ama28(f): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
I made my brother's friend from out of town give me a ride in his BM convertible (it was latest then) past my friend's house at am hour when I knew he hangs out with his friends.
He was with like 10 of his buddies when we slowly drove past in this roofless car! My friend died a million times! All the love changed to hate
That was horrible!
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by baggy4luv(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
sheyie2007: I'd recommend idowuogbo... You'll find her in the romance section.. Goodluck to you!.. She de use bottle fight sha o lipsrsealed
aninul
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaypaw: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Just Saka. Das all
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by activeguy: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
This happened to a friend back in school then. After seeking for several ways to end the relationship and couldn't find, he sought for my advice !!
I asked if he had slept with the girl in question and he said no.
Good...oya go tell am u be homo.,which he did and that did the magic !!
she left with her wahala and never came back.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by jaybel(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
clemz85: omo! luv jam me, i tried every to escape buit no way.
it worked when i toast her best friend and she told her, man she was hurt, but gues what, she never let go i'm even giving up
That's true with me too...I have broke up with her for like 3 times now and W̶̲̥̅ƹ get together back again..Now am fed up and I don'τ̲̅ know w̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊†̥̥ to do..Whenever I feel like leaving her,I just can'τ̲̅ think about that and I'♏ fed up of her...Need some advice here
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by topfally75(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color].
I dated dis lady 4lyk 6months nd we had sex 3times but d most annoyin tin was dat she realy proved had 2get nd upon dat she wasnt gud in bed....wen she fell 4me she was madly in luv wit me...but d very 1st day we had sex was sure dat i cudnt play along wit her...wat i did was dat i went 2a computer center i draftd a transfer letter dat av bin moved 2 kastina state,...wen i showed it 2her, she was cryin nd i cudnt tel her she wasnt gud in bed
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by JohnnyPalmer: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Worst tin i eva did was to cry cos of a gurl! It suckz

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Msuleiman: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
nd so wot?

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Tinyemeka(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
yuzedo: she ask four N500,000 and I dint hav local mony so I rimove one zerro and only giv d maga $50,000. angry well we brake up & now am looookin on NL four a new sweet babes
Bro, you answers maga. undecided Why does yu not shows her ya banabana plantashun? Shes see the manshun and marries yu on kredeet with fri punny. angry
Truss me. undecided
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Ultrame(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2013

Hahahahaaaa! Bros I swear u no well at all! I've seen lots of break-up antics in my time, but ur own na im bad pass! How did u even think it up? Na so u hate the girl?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by nmaihat: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
A male friend of mine said that how he ended one of his relationships in the past was that - he suspected the lady's genotype cld be AS cos her elder brother who was his friend is AS, so he told the lady he was ready to 'settle down' but dat his genotype is AS (he is actually AA) dat the lady shud go for blood test. She went n found out she is AS and came crying to him. He feigned tears n dat he was heartbroken. They had parting sex that day. We ladies don suffer! sad
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by dridowu: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Msuleiman: [color=#990000][/color] nd so wot?
clap 4 ursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.