Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (23914 Views)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fellycutie: U wicked sha...dat mins u neva loved her...u jes want a lady dats gud on bed..smh

She's even close
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
lonelydora: Her genotype is AS and i told her i am AS too(while i am AA), that we cannot continue, she agreed and left. But the rumour haunted me until i got married and showed my test result on facebook.

You saw what I was seeing? @Mona.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Chiyung: Stopped picking his calls,blocked him on facebook and other social network,thank God he didnt know my house. coolStopped picking his calls,blocked him on facebook and other social network,thank God he didnt know my house.

Your reward is in the queue! Its just that it have not reached your turns.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra: He caught me cheating...I apologized,he no gree,I bounce!When he decided to forgive me,it was already to late cry
eo

For your mind you can cheat like a cheeter abi? I sorries for you
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Scolarmorgan(f): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
2 me i tink it means betrayal cos dat name is d name of an etisalat ambassedor who in his language portd 2 mtn
kaorama: Someone just sarcastically called a friend 'SAKA'. Please, what does that mean?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=kaboninc]

For your mind you can cheat like a cheeter abi? I sorries for you

Y are you judging?Abeg pack well. angry
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
just stopped talking to them. tongue
it was mutual tho.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Testerfuze(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
She left herself ooo,she said ɪ̣̝̇'m nt givin her enuf attention nd †ЂA̶̲̥̅† m 2 addicted 2 watchin futbol nd playstation 2.......ɪ̣̝̇ left her 2 g̶̲̥̅☺̣̣̥̇ date a guy wu isn't a football addict,ɪ̣̝̇ bet thr ar only few of'em left on earth.*smh ™®
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by nwachinemel(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
I told her over d fone dat am bron-again and I don't intend to continue fornicating which's a sin...I steered clear too.She never called again.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by cycline404(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
What goes around comes around o... When u get the real one no be u go talk am before they run o.... Careful!
Monicasque: i said i was HIV positive and the fool ran
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
she left me, her reason was because i phuck her 5 hours per day... but i no lose because i get alternatives plenty.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Emmy157: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
I told her i used to faint each tym am intimate wit a gurl cz i go 15 roundz;DI
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Uwakuwak(f): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=Ayopercent][/quote] how did you know that i exhausted my life line.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Ayopercent(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Uwakuwak: how did you know that i exhausted my life line.
Are you telling me you just walked away...
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by DECOtech(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
I told her I have a son and a daugther from another girl and she walked. Wasn't easy for me though, but she had to go.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
nwachinemel: I told her over d fone dat am bron-again and I don't intend to continue fornicating which's a sin...I steered clear too.She never called again.

She fuuuck up!If am d one,we go be brothers and sisters in the lord,the difference is that I wud love you in spirit and satisfy myself in tha flesh with a somebody embarassed.Don't blame me love,temptation is an asssssss! embarassed
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
barcanista: she left me, her reason was because i phuck her 5 hours per day... but i no lose because i get alternatives plenty.

Y she runThe last time I saw it,it was d size of my index finger!! grin
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
Emmy157: I told her i used to faint each tym am intimate wit a gurl cz i go 15 roundz;DI

15 rounds?.Na wa o.She blind nishe for notice say ur peeeepeee no dey stand again grin tongue
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
DECOtech: I told her I have a son and a daugther from another girl and she walked. Wasn't easy for me though, but she had to go.

Don't mind her jare...Love no dey her eyes.Any child if my hubby automatically becomes mine...they are my husband's reflection.That's how I see it. cool
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra:

I'm just imagining the type of lady you are. Can't really categorize you.

#JudgingFromYourResponses

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2013
udifrancis:

I'm just imagining the type of lady you are. Can't really categorize you.

#JudgingFromYourResponses

You can't ,am a complex character.I need not to be understood. wink

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2013
lynpetra:
Who's judge you? Abeg read wells joor!
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by somalia9: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2013
your viginaaa is too loose
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2013
lynpetra:

Y she runThe last time I saw it,it was d size of my index finger!! grin
i hear you well so? what did you check last? oya come for sampling make you understand my point of view better...
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
barcanista: i hear you well so? what did you check last? oya come for sampling make you understand my point of view better...

Abeg o.Na mouth I dey grin
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
kaboninc:
Who's judge you? Abeg read wells joor!

Y you dey sorry for me?You injure me?NO!
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
lynpetra:

Y you dey sorry for me?You injure me?NO!

Why won't I sorry for you? When e happens now you'll come here and be. Crying. Abi na you think say you tough?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
kaboninc:

Why won't I sorry for you? When e happens now you'll come here and be. Crying. Abi na you think say you tough?

Smh undecided
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
lynpetra:

Smh undecided

Smh
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by bibi4279(f): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
2sexy.us:
Hahahahha... I see the guy don dey yansh u ooh. Ashiri ti tu
no be so.he is tooo some how angry
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by topfally75(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
babakaka: guy e be like say you dey chop sex like food..
babakaka get me clear ok, i got intimate wit d girl 3times witin 6months was dat 2bad....?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Desdola(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
All of you should remember karma comes back around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.