Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,861 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? (20039 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, whats the worst thing youve ever done in a relationship?

Ive done sooo many things I dont know were to start. but let me get the ball rolling.
i remember posting this in the public letter to your ex page. I once cheated on my bf with his close friend who was in the same hostel. in fact their rooms wereright beside each other!

Another story i know. one time me and my friend were at a party she met this guy who she wanted to take home. She called her boyfriend and found out he was at her house. she told him i will be coming to spend the night and if the house was tidy. she later told me when she got home he had laid the bed and washed the plates before he left. hahahahaha!
so what is the worst thing you have ever done in a relationship to your spouse, their family member or someone you maybe just went out a couple of times with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Killz3(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2012
Smh! You are proud of your cheating escapades, and it's something to "ha ha ha" about? undecided You believe you fooled your boyfriend but you only fooled yourself! Dumb reasoning! Dumb thread! Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!

Foolish girls!

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2012
Kills abeg rest e. he was a bastard who deserved worse. but that's for another thread. ok maybe the haha was a bit harsh lol but that girl was just a frnd frm wrk whos so called bf i never met so i was able to appreciate the humor in the story. and before you start bashing this thread, it has great potential to give great laughs im sure even u will have some funny stories too so relax!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by slimyem: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2012
@op,cant think of any!!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2012
me and my ex quarried back in uni and i told her to compensate me by askin her fine friend to yansh me! And she did!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Chnges(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2012
Lol. I can vividly remember mine. It was some years back i had this girlfrnd and we loved each other very much but her's was far much greater than mine. But it got to the extent i lost interest. Not that i've found another gurl but because i didn't feel lyk risking my life, time & psychological activities on a woman. So i started keeping her at arms length but she wouldn't give up. So one night (lol) i decided to tell her that another gurl was pregnant for me and was bearing my baby and after telling her, i dropped d call. Later in the day, i got a call and was told that my gf was rushed to a hospital and she've been unconscious for about 5 hours. On hearing that, i was totally afraid and thought she was dead. So i left school & travelled back home. Lol
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ucheike: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2012
Fought with my girlfriend and I punched slapped her, she kicked me first

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Dabss(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
Boyloaf:

me and my ex quarried back in uni and i told her to compensate me by askin her fine friend to yansh me! And she did!
thats terrible!!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ch@nges:

Lol. I can vividly remember mine. It was some years back i had this girlfrnd and we loved each other very much but her's was far much greater than mine. But it got to the extent i lost interest. Not that i've found another gurl but because i didn't feel lyk risking my life, time & psychological activities on a woman. So i started keeping her at arms length but she wouldn't give up. So one night (lol) i decided to tell her that another gurl was pregnant for me and was bearing my baby and after telling her, i dropped d call. Later in the day, i got a call and was told that my gf was rushed to a hospital and she've been unconscious for about 5 hours. On hearing that, i was totally afraid and thought she was dead. So i left school & travelled back home. Lol

grin grin grin You were just close to killing someone.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Jamesdman(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

Fought with my girlfriend and I punched slapped her, she kicked me first
Thank your stars that it didn't occur to her to sue you for assault! The numerous over-zealous human right and women liberation NGOs would have enjoyed making mince-meat of you.
@Topic. . . I'm a nice fella, i don't hurt my women *winks*
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ucheike: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
James-dman:

Thank your stars that it didn't occur to her to sue you for assault! The numerous over-zealous human right and women liberation NGOs would have enjoyed making mince-meat of you.
@Topic. . . I'm a nice fella, i don't hurt my women *winks*

Human rights is not womans rights I could've lost my knee or suffered damage, she kicked my while I was watching TV, plus I only punched her on the rib, the NGOs can go to hell obviously she didn't sue me because we were both at fault for the argument and what transpired after
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ever going into a relationship undecided
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Scolding her publicly, + i have a very loud voice, Twas more like a scream, Trying to stop d hot-temper attitude sha,
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by omoalayo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
Please,, Vote 4 my siter in the star Jingle contest her name is Sophia Olurakinse, Jst visit www.facebook.com/starnigeria u will see her name jst please vote, Nt minding ur status, I'l be grateful, Thanks a lot,
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by papinbeyo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
Girls are born cheat,my ex-girlfriend was making me drop her off in the studio where she was busy fucking her producer. sad this same producer sees me and crack jokes whenever we hangout together covering the shameless act,fortunately i found out and she's still busy fucking around after been dumped by the dude. I'm happily married and she's still jumping from bed to bed.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by thehunted(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
Shit
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by PeeJee(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mine happen last 2 weeks and I regretted it, There is this gal I was dating some months back I later met the younger sister  I must confess she was so beautiful since then I never have interest for the senior and we end everything amicably, she understand no more sex. 2 weeks back the younger one send me a text we should go to club, I accepted, we took some alc. we left to my house around 3 am and it happen. I felt so bad.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by marcus1234: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by KINGwax(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
Well, where should is start? I'm still and will alwys be a jealous lover, i'm so caring it becomes so difficult for my girlfriends to leave. But i'm a very good cheat. I've never been faithful. But no matter how many girls i have as assistant girlfriends, i never degraded my main girl for once. Not to d extent of doing it to her face. Infact, i don't keep her assistants messages on phone. They knw i cheat though, cos i used to tell them. And in counting scores, i think i'm on d verge of disvirgining d 6th girl in my life. I aint proud abt it but won't stop.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by faboben10: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by titsqueez(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
i'll be back to drop mine soon
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by badmrkt(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
mek una confess we dey watch o. . .
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by HARDDON: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
trailing ma track in this? u'd head straight to abyss,

buh just to feed ur eyes , here is one: bleeped 4 girls in a day, well planned @ different intervals, two sisters were involved!

dnt quote moi, i'd deny it
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by youngdee168(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
I once had a gf, we both loved each other, my gf's best friend also loved me too and i noticed that, it came to and extent they began to hv beef within themselves at the end of the day lossed two beautiful girls that loved me so much, without even atleast stamping one of them, anyway dat was 3yrs back.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by mayosday(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Though it was an experience and made me better and more matured; it was ever going into a relationship in the university. Now it's clear only abt 3% of campus relationship ends up in marriage. long debates over trivial things, leaving issues unresolved, nags, and the usual end (if amicable is), "let's be friends". how do u think you can run a relationship with ur pocket money that you dint work for. mtcheew yeye posing. twas in school i saw a guy cry over a girl who said no to him (the guy na big boy now), Gurls who left their campus guys and now married to some correct Bros dat's more well to do, or is it that the then big boys can barely buy airtime for themselves and expect the girls to stay,
Wondered why parents usually ask girls (when they get to tell their parents abt their relationships) what is he doing? Not primarily because of the money, but anyone who's matured to handle some sort of paid employment has a better attitude/prospects towards the relationship. Now things a better and clearer. I'm working and can/do spend way above my pocket money in a semester on her comfortably and joyfully. When there's a project, she gives me no single pressure. Sometimes i beg her to collect money.

In all things, i'm grateful to God because He somehow makes beautiful things out of wrecked or wretched lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Pennywise(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dumping her I guess. But I have been dumped several times.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Scarpon(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
Video taped my girls nude while she was asleep ( i hide am sha) am gonna bust it out on the internet any day she cheat again
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by WillyWest: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
90% of the time am on nairaland to read funny comments. This thread looks like a perfect niche. Please keep em coming.[size=8pt][/size] ℓ☺ℓ.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
well, mine is shocked shocked shocked My ex was cheating and I decided to pay him back in his own coin but with his senior brother who has been eying me ever-since. We did it once and menh! he was so sweet that I went for the 2nd time, 3rd,4th till I can no longer count. It was so sweet! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that even till now, I stil feel like having him one more time. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by 27naira(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh! You are proud of your cheating escapades, and it's something to "ha ha ha" about? undecided You believe you fooled your boyfriend but you only fooled yourself! Dumb reasoning! Dumb thread! Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!

Foolish girls!

one and only sensible post.

The Moderator is one sick, deluded, morally deficient, depraved, deliquated bomblastocated, bokoharmated, pharambalatic idiota to bring this sinful, unholy, derogatory, trashistic trash to "MY" front page  cool

To All who have posted their idiotic escapade, oya clap for yourselves! Odes!!  cool cool cool
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ogaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by 8686(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
I fear our ladies o  shocked  but its a nice thread. Thumbs up to the OP.

I haven't officially cheated on my present girlfriend of 3years + not because my church mind hasn't seen potential friends with benefits but i guess it gets to a point when a man meets his match, he kinda gets tamed or just loses that touch. To think i couldn't do without getting laid here n there before.  Now instead of nurturing those thoughts and following up on potential clients, i just share it with her and she makes sure she keeps me away from those peeps.  But with the adventure i hear of now n then from friends n colleagues @ work, it now feels like i skipped growing up entirely. In fact as crazy as the things i did n risks i took were, compared to whats happening now, I NO TRY AT ALL  lipsrsealed  ,

Will think of which one ranks amongst the worst and share in a bit, Right now, I'm enjoying everyone's post.

Lets not drag it, women r smarter than us

With this escapades n other things, i think them Sodom and Gomorrah can ask for some sort of appeal compared to whats happening now,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried / The Benefits Of Semen Retention / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.