Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? (6875 Views)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by kuma007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
I am a typical Isale Eko boy where KORO emerged and I don't have any interest in politics. I don't even vote. What I know in Lagos Island is that KORO is not what you have made him look like even among PDP stalwarts. I remember prior to the 2007 election, PDP members of a particular ward confessed to collecting money from him without voting for him as payback for what his past with them. In fact, I think PDP lost in that election because they fielded KORO.He even lost in his own ward. Most people here don't even respect him. Don't be decieved by the mere fact they touts hangs around him whenever he checks in. All they want is cash to enjoy themselves. KORO has lost it here.The only good thing I can remember him for was when I was writing my 'junior WAEC' as we used to call it at Isale Eko Grammar School, Lagos then, KORO as the Lagos Island LG Chairman distributed Okin biscuits one each for a student daily throughout the exams and as students then we appreciated it. And I will never forget a reported incident that some people meeting KORO for help and informed him that they voted for him. He blatantly told them to remove their votes from the number of votes casted for him.I know KORO's relative that died because they could not afford 50K for operation after they met KORO as the chairman LILG for assistance but promised a long date to come for the money. I don't have anything to gain or lose in lieing against KORO but what I don't like is trying to make an ant look like an elephant.

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
@kuma: I appreciate your criticisms but it sounds like a smear campaign. You said that his relative died cos of 50k, do you know what 50k mean as at that time? How do you expect him to get such amount? how much was his salary as chairman? should he dip his hand into public purse to satisfy relatives? please that doesn't count because as Chairman, he was responsible to the PUBLIC and NOT his relatives. For the set of people that you mentioned voted Koro and demanded for gratification, Man how will you justify it if Koro keep giving out financial gratitude to EVERY single individual that voted him? Voting him doesn't imply that he's responsible to YOU as an individual, the Chairman is responsible to THE WHOLE constituent. Thank God you mentioned that he supported students during JUNIOR WAEC. Thank God that nobody could dispute his achievements. Koro is a GOOD MAN and a hardworking achiever. IN 2015 Alausa can only accomodate Him as The Chief Executive.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
I am neutral in this matter, and I've been following this thread since morning, waiting for just 'one person' to support the OP's claims, but it seems the OP is obviously doing more damage to the image of his boss; that's if it isn't Koro himself.

I'm not from Lagos, but I lived all my life, work, and vote in Lagos. I voted for BRF in the elections, not because I knew him before or that I support the ACN, but because Koro wasn't convincing enough; Koro didn't strike me as a man that can govern Lagos state. I followed the campaign, and I must confess I'm proud I voted Fashola.

If the OP had come here with the intention of getting people like me to vote for his man, he is really doing a horrible job. My plea to the OP is to please stop, you are doing your boss great damage here.

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
barcanista: @kuma: I appreciate your criticisms but it sounds like a smear campaign. You said that his relative died cos of 50k, do you know what 50k mean as at that time? How do you expect him to get such amount? how much was his salary as chairman? should he dip his hand into public purse to satisfy relatives? please that doesn't count because as Chairman, he was responsible to the PUBLIC and NOT his relatives. For the set of people that you mentioned voted Koro and demanded for gratification, Man how will you justify it if Koro keep giving out financial gratitude to EVERY single individual that voted him? Voting him doesn't imply that he's responsible to YOU as an individual, the Chairman is responsible to THE WHOLE constituent. Thank God you mentioned that he supported students during JUNIOR WAEC. Thank God that nobody could dispute his achievements. Koro is a GOOD MAN and a hardworking achiever. IN 2015 Alausa can only accomodate Him as The Chief Executive.
trully trully,verily i say unto you that with this post of urs i officially name and crown you as the BABA SUWE of nairaland .you really merit and deserve it .well done and keep it up
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
barcanista: @kuma: I appreciate your criticisms but it sounds like a smear campaign. You said that his relative died cos of 50k, do you know what 50k mean as at that time? How do you expect him to get such amount? how much was his salary as chairman? should he dip his hand into public purse to satisfy relatives? please that doesn't count because as Chairman, he was responsible to the PUBLIC and NOT his relatives. For the set of people that you mentioned voted Koro and demanded for gratification, Man how will you justify it if Koro keep giving out financial gratitude to EVERY single individual that voted him? Voting him doesn't imply that he's responsible to YOU as an individual, the Chairman is responsible to THE WHOLE constituent. Thank God you mentioned that he supported students during JUNIOR WAEC. Thank God that nobody could dispute his achievements. Koro is a GOOD MAN and a hardworking achiever. IN 2015 Alausa can only accomodate Him as The Chief Executive.
trully trully,verily i say unto you that with this post of urs i officially name and crown you as the BABA SUWE of nairaland .you really merit and deserve it .well done and keep it up
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
@Barcanista, you cited biscuit sharing as an achievement. You're funny o.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
@cnario: I quite agree with you that koro 2007 campaign wasn't striking enough not because of his manifesto but because his campaign team didn't do enough to sell out his campaign. However, his achievement can not be disputed. In fact the AC/BRF had to engage in CHARACTER assassination on his person and not HIS STEWARDSHIP. By the way, so many factors contributed to his loss at the poll which i've highlighted in one of my previous post.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
RedReact: @Barcanista, you cited biscuit sharing as an achievement. You're funny o.
Man read my post again, why take that out of context? Do you think it is easy for a council to Give biscuit to EVERY JS3 students within the council for EVERY EXAM DAY? calculate the cost man and logistics involved. Look at the benefits on the beneficiaries and their families.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
I know your point sir, and I didn't pick it out of context too. That is what you or any individual can do, so it's not a big thing to me.
Yes, let's appreciate a little thing, but for public office holder as he was to be doing such grade of thing is quite low.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
RedReact: I know your point sir, and I didn't pick it out of context too. That is what you or any individual can do, so it's not a big thing to me.
Yes, let's appreciate a little thing, but for public office holder as he was to be doing such grade of thing is quite low.
that biscuit is one out of many. Beside it was one of the beneficiary that first made mention of it
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
barcanista: that biscuit is one out of many. Beside it was one of the beneficiary that first made mention of it
this guy sef ,you and ur comedy thread.awada kerikeri
koro d messaih.smh
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=texaco1]
this guy sef ,you and ur comedy thread.awada kerikeri
koro d messaih.smh[/qu
ote]first you wrote to discredit Koro, but it didn't work. Guy it seems you are loyall to Bode George?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
nooooo i am loyal to ogunlewe
smh
[quote author=barcanista][/quote]
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1: nooooo i am loyal to ogunlewe
smh
officer which level? I no even understand you sef
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by kuma007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
I think the OP is not taking the hint emerging from the people's reaction here and trying to put something on nothing as expecting it to stand robs even the most honourable man an iota of respect in the mind of even the kids. Sometimes, I think people tend to defend what is what is conspicuously fallible for money. I know the OP won't say all these things when his identity is known in public. But I advice you look at the political climate in Lagos State or Nigeria before agreeing to be the mouth piece of any politician.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
@kumar: which hint from which people reaction? most contributors on this thread are known ACN apologists/paid agents. Beside, election is not won and lost on nl.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Katsumoto: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
barcanista: @kumar: which hint from which people reaction? most contributors on this thread are known ACN apologists/paid agents. Beside, election is not won and lost on nl.

If you believe that most contributors are ACN apologists/paid agents and elections are not won and lost on NL, why then would you not only waste your time but also subject your man to further ridicule? It beggars belief.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Katsumoto:

If you believe that most contributors are ACN apologists/paid agents and elections are not won and lost on NL, why then would you not only waste your time but also subject your man to further ridicule? It beggars belief.
i know nl is a credible platform for interaction as well as information. Inasmuch as i recognise the presence and contribution of acn apologist-eg HONORABLE GBAWE... it shouldn't be a stumbling block to tell the truth about who Senator Koro really is. Lagosians at some points in time have been fed of lies and propaganda against d person of Koro. Nigerians deserve truth not falsehood.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by lagbaja(m): 3:04am On Jun 10, 2013
Give it up Tayo a.k.a bakanista. Koro is a bad market

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by MrMcJay(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2013
barcanista: Man read my post again, why take that out of context? Do you think it is easy for a council to Give biscuit to EVERY JS3 students within the council for EVERY EXAM DAY? calculate the cost man and logistics involved. Look at the benefits on the beneficiaries and their families.

Cost and logistics of distributing biscuits? (In Chief Yuzedo's voice)I give upp! @OP, I'm enjoying your comedy.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 5:19am On Jun 10, 2013
Mr McJay:
@OP, I'm enjoying your comedy.
my brother i swear no be only u,i dont think i can ever unfollow this thread.
the op will soon wake up and accuse us of been loyal to bode george ,just aand see
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by baslone: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2013
barcanista: Do you think it is easy for a council to Give biscuit to EVERY JS3 students within the council for EVERY EXAM DAY? calculate the cost man and logistics involved. .

grin grin grin grin

OMG!!!!! What a morning!!! grin

Everybody in my office must see this!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2013
baslone:

grin grin grin grin

OMG!!!!! What a morning!!! grin

Everybody in my office must see this!!!!! grin grin grin
infact God bless the op for opening this thread .i laugh soteeey water commot for my nose

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin grin
@op,
goodmorning ooo,how are u?
how is the messiah of lagos doing today?
tell am say
we hail am ooo
up up koro
the new messiah of lagos state

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Hey Texaco1 and Baslone, mind una sef o.
KORO is d mesaya of Legos!!!
Barcanista, ayam campaigning with you here now o;

For butter today, buredi tomorrow;
M'KORO is awa man o
For Okin biscuit for awa boys exam o;
M'KORO is awa man o
M'KORO, na the mesaya!!!

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin
this thread shoud make the front page
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan tear my belle ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
lagbaja: Give it up Tayo a.k.a bakanista. Koro is a bad market
Tayo? hehehe man what make Koro a bad market as you termed it? i'm yet to read WHY he's a bad market
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1: grin
this thread shoud make the front page
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1: grin grin grin
@op,
goodmorning ooo,how are u?
how is the messiah of lagos doing today?
tell am say
we hail am ooo
up up koro
the new messiah of lagos state
Good afternoon oga, i'm very fine and guess you are too? your sarcastism on Koro is very laughable. Anyway i'm yet to see WHAT are the doings or undoings of KORO that made him a BAD MARKET as some critics termed him?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
barcanista: Good afternoon oga, i'm very fine and guess you are too? your sarcastism on Koro is very laughable. Anyway i'm yet to see WHAT are the doings or undoings of KORO that made him a BAD MARKET as some critics termed him?
the messiah word is what turned koro into not only a bad market but also a black market
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Eko o ni KORO, o KORO ti!!!

For someone that can't pronounce 'R' very well, instead of saying "Eko o ni KOHO", please say:

Eko o ni KOLO, o KOLO ti!!!

That is awa slogan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lol...again Buhari Meets Empty Stadium At Warri APC Rally [photos] / Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? / Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.