Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? (6866 Views)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mr Gbawe you make me laugh. KORO distinguished himself as Nigeria's High Commissioner to Ghana. He ensued cordial relationship with between Nigeria and Ghana. All through his service in Ghana, he had no controversy. I understand Acn was jittery when he returned to Lagos, because they know Senator KORO very well. By the way that your TOILET tales is laughable, my 4 years old nephew will not even take it serious. Popularity of a politician is tested at the polls, 2011 KORO proved himself as man of the people. Despite the propaganda, Island residents voted en mass for Babajide Obanikoro
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by skyfall: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
This topic should clearly be in the JOKES section. Obanikoro koo, Obatala nii.

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by superior1: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
skyfall: This topic should clearly be in the JOKES section. Obanikoro koo, Obatala nii.

shocked shocked :oObatala!!!, that got me laughing grin grin cheesy
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by ballabriggs: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
The same Obanikoro that stole money from Lagos Island LG and set fire on the city hall?

Motaka ofo kuro laiye mi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: The same Obanikoro that stole money from Lagos Island LG and set fire on the city hall?

Stole LILG money? burnt city hall? why use same propaganda that isn't really working?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2013
skyfall: This topic should clearly be in the JOKES section. Obanikoro koo, Obatala nii.

grin grin grin grin Koro na bad market. lol

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Gbawe: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: Mr Gbawe you make me laugh. KORO distinguished himself as Nigeria's High Commissioner to Ghana. He ensued cordial relationship with between Nigeria and Ghana. All through his service in Ghana, he had no controversy. I understand Acn was jittery when he returned to Lagos, because they know Senator KORO very well. By the way that your TOILET tales is laughable, my 4 years old nephew will not even take it serious. Popularity of a politician is tested at the polls, 2011 KORO proved himself as man of the people. Despite the propaganda, Island residents voted en mass for Babajide Obanikoro

Then you and your nephew are liars if you can regard factual and truthful submission to be a "tale". One thing I do not engage in is lying. I have been to the Nigerian embassy in Ghana at Dzorwolu, Accra, many times with Obanikoro himself present and visible. We surrender our phones at the security gatehouse otherwise I would probably have taken pictures back then because that was the extent of my anger at Obanikoro's sheer incompetence and lack of focus.

The toilet is exactly what I say it is. Meanwhile, have you ever visited Accra let alone the Nigerian embassy there? You paid hack are just jokers. Obanikoro was a piss-poor ambassador in terms of strengthening the support system available to Nigerians in Ghana. He was vocal when he had to be , as is minimally expected of him, but he showed nil ability for initiating proactive/developmental measures as good leaders do.

It is thus no surprise he was comfortable for visitors to the embassy to use a rancid and puke-inducing toilet. Please desist from talking about things you know nothing about in your foolhardy mission of defending a very bad product. Abeg leave that Ghana side. Koro was poor there because he is an example of what Nigeria has to get beyond i.e mediocre and talentless individuals promoted far above their station.

3 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: The same Obanikoro that stole money from Lagos Island LG and set fire on the city hall?

viva le arsonist
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: Senator Musliu Obanikoro's profile is visibly on the rise. A grassroot politician who have served as a Chairman Lagos Island Local Govt, Commissioner between 1999-2003 under Tinubu's Administration, Senator 2003-2007 and Nigeria's Ambassador to Ghana 2007-2012. Popularly Known as KORO, he was born in the year 1954, and happily married with Kids. By the sound of KORO, every political opponent shivers. This is a man who stood up against the tyrannical Tinubu, Olabode George, Ogunlewe among others and TRIUMPHED over them. Many thought KORO was finished politically when he NARROWLY lost Lagos Gubernatorial election in 2007, KORO bounced back. This was evident in the last LGA election when KORO led the state chapter of PDP to give the incumbent party a run for their money. Allegation of electoral fraud by the ruling party in collaboration with the State's Electorial Commission marred the election results in virtually every ward. KORO is loved by the grassroot in Lagos State. KORO is loved by every sections of PDP. Despite the propaganda against his person, KORO has no SINGLE criminal case or corruption case against him. The Opposition always use the infamous burning of City Hall orchastrated by chatalans against him. Lagosians are yearning for a change, for populist policies to be implemented and they've lost faith in ACN led Govt. Being a grassroot person, KORO hold the key to Liberation, at the mention of KORO, the opposition shivers. Truly, No one knows Lagos like KORO, KORO is the man.

"Populism"... Ah, I see the issue now.

Free roads, free healthcare, free schools, free housing, free water supply, free this, free that. Build the infrastructure, but don't tax us. Build world-class roads and bridges, but don't toll them. We don't care how you raise the money, JUST DELIVER.

We want a world-class city, yet we don't want to pay the price.

If majority of Lagosians are thinking like this, we'll remain underdeveloped for a long, LONG time.

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by baslone: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2013
Koro bawo!!!!!
@OP, This is how Baba Suwe started ooo grin

Gosh!! You've gat maad talent!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: hehehehe i laugh at your assertions. It seems you've allowed your biased mind for the ACN blocked your sense of reasoning. Who lost faith in PDP? the Same PDP that Won LG elections only to be rigged by your ACN,thank God the Judiciary made pronouncement upturning some result. My Friend which circle does KORO belong to? are you dreaming? Those who understand Lagos politics knows that the cancer in LAGOS PDP is Bode George and KORO isn't in same camp with him. The PDP in Lagos is now united unlike in the past. As for ACN, their days in Alausa is numbered, the grassroot will venge their anger on them during the polls for their anti-people policies. Telling Okada that you won't ban them because of votes, then turn around to ban them after election is INSINCERITY. should KORO declares His ambition, He'll sweep the votes. People now understand the fraud of Acn led govt and Need alternative If for anything, analyse the results of the last Council poll. Cheers

So will Koro and the PDP bring back Okada?

Retrogressive clowns.

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
TouchDown:

Retrogressive clowns.
man what are you saying? deception? what alternatives did the govt made?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by ballabriggs: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
oyb:

viva le arsonist

KORO OLE!!! Arsonist and thief.

He also was one of the champions of OBJ's demonic tenure elongation bid. Can we the people of Lagos trust such a deceitful and criminal mind.

Mo taka ofo kuro laiye mi!!!

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by ballabriggs: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
TouchDown:

Retrogressive clowns.

Of course he will, remember during the debate in 2007 when he said he was out-rightly going to disband LASTMA. Not a thought of improving it as he has no brain. He is only interested in "capturing" power ala OBJ's tactics. He is a student of OBJ's school of 'do-or-die' politics and such a man can never and should never be trusted with Lagos.

Lagos has come a long way from the hell his fellow student in 'do-or-die' politics, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, put it in. To have a crude and disgusting character like Koro as the Governor of Lagos is to throw away the progress of the last few years.

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Gbawe: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

KORO OLE!!! Arsonist and thief.

He also was one of the champions of OBJ's demonic tenure elongation bid. Can we the people of Lagos trust such a deceitful and criminal mind.

Mo taka ofo kuro laiye mi!!!

He is nothing but the most worthless variety of career politician i.e those with nothing at all to offer. This is why I laughed originally when I saw the "messiah" tag. Everyone is a "messiah" these days.

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
@op,i understand ur views ,but despite the fact that koro is a strong force withing the state pdp and a force to reckon with in lagos state politics ,i dont think he can win the lagos state governorship,
op,you have to remember that even in 2007 funsho widow defeated him and he only got the party ticket because obj insisted that he shoud be given.notwithstanding anyone party or politician that underrates koro influence in lagos state politics does so at his or her own peril.koro may not be able to win the governorship but he has the capacity to influence the final outcome of the race both withing the party and withing the state

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gbawe:

He is nothing but the most worthless variety of career politician i.e those with nothing at all to offer. This is why I laughed originally when I saw the "messiah" tag. Everyone is a "messiah" these days.
Man why the propaganda?what did Koro do to you?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
@texaco: where did you get the idea that hilda williams won the pdp primaries? KORO won squarely and KORO lost the governorship election due to reasons pointed in my above post. Can you dispute that?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Eeehhhh As in?
Is it the same Koro in Obanikoro or Koro in Ikorodu? grin
If it is the latter, I might agree based on his profile (provided it's a human being), and if the former, forget it.
Koro ko, koroduma ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eleduwa o ni je ka mo'koro laye wa o (Ase).

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by OAM4J: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Koro Same Musliu Obanikoro?

I dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by teemlo: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: Senator Musliu Obanikoro's profile is visibly on the rise. A grassroot politician who have served as a Chairman Lagos Island Local Govt, Commissioner between 1999-2003 under Tinubu's Administration, Senator 2003-2007 and Nigeria's Ambassador to Ghana 2007-2012. Popularly Known as KORO, he was born in the year 1954, and happily married with Kids. By the sound of KORO, every political opponent shivers. This is a man who stood up against the tyrannical Tinubu, Olabode George, Ogunlewe among others and TRIUMPHED over them. Many thought KORO was finished politically when he NARROWLY lost Lagos Gubernatorial election in 2007, KORO bounced back. This was evident in the last LGA election when KORO led the state chapter of PDP to give the incumbent party a run for their money. Allegation of electoral fraud by the ruling party in collaboration with the State's Electorial Commission marred the election results in virtually every ward. KORO is loved by the grassroot in Lagos State. KORO is loved by every sections of PDP. Despite the propaganda against his person, KORO has no SINGLE criminal case or corruption case against him. The Opposition always use the infamous burning of City Hall orchastrated by chatalans against him. Lagosians are yearning for a change, for populist policies to be implemented and they've lost faith in ACN led Govt. Being a grassroot person, KORO hold the key to Liberation, at the mention of KORO, the opposition shivers. Truly, No one knows Lagos like KORO, KORO is the man.
Every single sentence you wrote up there are lies, that's why the likes of Gbawe is smiling

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
Lol

I thought we dissected Koro on this forum about 7yrs ago?

OP as a start Fashola is an Lawyer, TInubu is an Accountant Obasanjo is a Soldier

[size=14pt]What is Koros profession?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: @texaco: where did you get the idea that hilda williams won the pdp primaries? KORO won squarely and KORO lost the governorship election due to reasons pointed in my above post. Can you dispute that?

barcanista: @texaco: where did you get the idea that hilda williams won the pdp primaries? KORO won squarely and KORO lost the governorship election due to reasons pointed in my above post. Can you dispute that?

https://dazzlepod.com/cable/07LAGOS22/

"--------------------------------------------- ------
Lagos: Obasanjo's Decision Overturns Initial Result
--------------------------------------------- ------

2. (U) In Nigeria's most populous state, Senator Musiliu
Obanikoro won a December 13 runoff election against Hilda
Williams, widow of PDP aspirant Funsho Williams, who was
murdered on July 27.

3. (C) The media had earlier reported Williams victorious.
Guardian Political Editor Idowu Ajanaku told Polspec that
after the initial runoff PDP leaders had declared Williams
the winner, carrying out PDP National Deputy Chairman Bode
George's desire to have a candidate he can control.
(Ref A)
At the time, President Obasanjo supported the move, Ajanaku
said. However, Obanikoro protested that there was a miscount
in the primary and took the case to the National PDP for
arbitration. According to Ajanaku, at this juncture,
Obasanjo sided in favor of Obanikoro. Apparently, Obanikoro
was able to get some influential allies on his side. One was
PDP Board of Trustees Chairman Anenih; the other was
President Obasanjo's daughter.

4. (C) Professor Adeolu Durotoye, Political Science Lecturer
at the University of Ibadan, told Poloff that PDP members saw
Obanikoro as more favorable to the Lagos polity than
Williams, who prior to the primary had never run for
political office and did not even reside in Lagos before her
husband's murder.

5. (C) Grassroots PDP politician and post contact Gbenga
Awosanya was present to witness the primary vote. Awosanya
told Polspec that although the election was subject to
manipulation, there was no violence. Awosanya had been
concerned that the National PDP was attempting to foist
Williams on an unwilling PDP electorate, and voiced his fear
to Polspec before the primary. Awosanya said that he and
others in the Lagos PDP are starved for a winner, and
Awosanya would likely leave the PDP if Obanikoro did not win "

2)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musiliu_Obanikoro

"Later career

In April 2007 Musiliu Obanikoro ran for governor of Lagos State on the PDP ticket, but lost the election to Babatunde Fashola of the Action Congress.[3] The election was marred by violence. In one incident, Musiliu Obanikoro was said to have narrowly escaped death in an armed attack on his car in Ikeja.[7] His nomination as PDP candidate was controversial. Hilda Williams, widow of the murdered Engineer Funsho Williams, had been declared winner of the Lagos PDP primaries, but the PDP National Executive Committee (NEC) led by Ahmadu Ali gave the ticket to Obanikoro. The disunited PDP under Bode George also lost the Lagos State Senate and all but one House of Representatives and 37 State House of Assembly seats to the AC.[8]

In a newspaper interview in July 2007, Obanikoro called on the Federal Government to declare a state of emergency in Lagos State, claiming that infrastructures and values had completely collapsed.[9]

President Umaru Yar'Adua appointed Musiliu Obanikoro as Nigerian High commissioner to Ghana in May 2008.[10]

Divisions between factions in the Lagos State PDP which had surfaced before the 2007 elections continued until a series of meeting in October 2009, where the differences were resolved.[11]"

the party nomination.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
edwinbald: Check ou the latest on "Koro. The clouds are gathering.

Let Lagosians take caution. Safety and Security is YOUR personla responsibility for all those living in Lagos during this election period.

From www.saharareporters.com

REPORTS
Musiliu Obanikoro's Fraud History

Last View on Fri 6th April, 2007
Last Modified on Thu 05th April, 2007 8:44:20 pm
Author: Admin Sahara

http://www.obanikoroexposed.com/

Credibility Crisis

The ambition of Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Lagos State governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, comes under severe threat, as the rival Action Congress unfurls a hail of information challenging the fidelity of his personal particulars

Politics, it is commonly said, is war. And last week, the Action Congress (AC) in Lagos State unveiled its latest weapon in its bid to win the state governorship election. For weeks, the weapon’s major components had appeared innewspaper advertisements, providing the public with a surfeit of materials for political gossip. In every way, each component of the weapon carries equal amount of menace, as they all question the integrity and eligibility of Senator Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

By 20 March, all the parts had been assembled in readiness for the launch. With all the parts fixed, the AC launched the weapon via a letter addressed to the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and published as an advertisement by TheNation. The letter was also copied to the Senate President and Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Frothing with potentially lethal allegations, the letter questioned Obanikoro’s declarations in the affidavit of personal particulars, sworn to at a High Court Registry on 14 December 2006, and the details of his residency in the United States.

The AC alleges that the claims made in INEC Form CF001, a copy of which is in possession of this medium, amounts to perjury. Specifically, Obanikoro is deemed to have given a false response to the question : “Did you change nationality in the past?”

The PDP flagbearer’s answer, according to the form, was: “N/A” (not applicable). The same response was given to the next question: “Have you voluntarily acquired the citizenship of another country? (If yes, what country?)”

The AC, however, contends that Obanikoro holds an American passport No.02531795, issued in Chicago on 16 June 1995. A copy of the description page, obtained by this medium, bears Obanikoro’s photograph and the name Onikoro Mohammed Musiliu Olatunde, which the PDP candidate has admitted he once bore. “In other words, the holder of the said United States of America Passport, Number 025317195 issued in Chicago on the 16th of June 1995, MUHAMMED MUSILIU OLATUNDE ONIKORO is a citizen of the United States of America. The distinguished Senator has not only changed his nationality in the past, he has also voluntarily acquired the citizenship of another country, which country is the United States of America. It is interesting to note, that from the distinguished Senator’s affidavit, Mohammed Musiliu Olatunde Onikoro, is his birth name,” observed the AC.

Curiously, Obanikoro once denied bearing Onikoro. As the Lagos Island Local Government chairmanship candidate of the defunct Grassroots Democratic Movement in 1997, Obanikoro was dragged before the Local Government Election Tribunal by Babajide Damazio, candidate of the defunct United Nigeria Congress Party (UNCP). Though unsuccessful, Damazio sought the disqualification of Obanikoro, who had been declared winner by the defunct National Electoral Commission of Nigeria (NECON). In a petition to the tribunal, Damazio alleged that Obanikoro, the first respondent, was ineligible. The second respondent in the suit, with No EP/LND/2/97, was NECON.

One of the grounds on which Damazio based his petition was Obanikoro’s alleged possession of an American passport with the name Muhammed Musiliu Olatunde Onikoro. Damazio also alleged that Obanikoro was called or known as Musiliu Olatunde Onikoro or Mohammed Musiliu Olatunde Onikoro until 15 March 1997, when the election held.

In his defence, Obanikoro denied holding an American passport as well as ever bearing Onikoro. “That whilst it is true that the 1st respondent lived in the United States of America for several years and did acquire his post-secondary education in that country, and was qualified to voluntarily acquire the citizenship, the 1st respondent denies ever acquiring the citizenship of the United States of America and puts the petitioner to the strictest proof thereof, The 1st respondent denies bearing the name Mohammed Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro as alleged in paragraph 4 (c) of the petition,” the tribunal’s judgement read in part.

Next to attract AC’s suspicion were Obanikoro’s date of birth and age attained on his last birthday. In the copy of INEC form CF001 available to TheNEWS, Obanikoro recorded his date of birth as 28-7-54 and age as 52.

But supplying a slew of documents, including Obanikoro’s official Nigerian passport, diplomatic passport, American passport, birth registration, educational and marriage records, the AC is contending that the PDP candidate was born on 28 July 1960. “It is interesting to note that the distinguished Senator, in his application form for his official passport, in which application form he attached the same passport photograph, as was attached to the affidavit in support of his personal particulars, he, in his own writing, put his date of birth as the 28th of July 1960,” the AC said. The party added that Obanikoro’s official passport Number F0004473, issued on 26 September 2001, in the name of Musiliu Olatunde Mohammed Obanikoro, and his diplomatic passport Number D0002471, issued on 11 October 2001 bear 28 July 1960 as his date of birth.

Also, marriage records obtained from Harris County, Hennepin, Texas, United States, appear to strengthen AC’s position. According to the records, Obanikoro (then Onikoro) married one Jewel M. Weller, aged 18. The records put Obanikoro’s date of birth as 28 July 1960.

“If the distinguished Senator was born in 1954 as he alleges, a fact most improbable, it follows that he was 19 years of age when he finished primary school, and the next year enrolled in Texas State University at 20 in 1981 and married Jewel Weller a year later at the age of 21. It is also most improbable, going by the records, that he completed his primary education at the age of 19 and enrolled in the Texas Southern University four years later, two years after his marriage to Jewel Weller in 1982,” the AC argued. A copy of the form Obanikoro filled for admission into the university also gave his date of birth as 28 July 2004 and his address as 7 Idoluwo Street, Lagos. Curiously, the same address is borne by his registration of birth, which records Obanikoro’s date of birth as 28 July 1954.

Also caught in the headlights of AC’s scrutiny were Obanikoro’s certificates issued by Texas Southern University, where he obtained two degrees in 1981 and 1986 respectively. The PDP flagbearer’s certificates bear the name Obanikoro, though school records only have Musiliu Onikoro as an alumnus. The bearer, who was issued an American passport in 1995, had been issued a Nigerian international passport, with No. B2229384, in 1991. The photograph in the passport is also that of Senator Obanikoro.

To the AC, the senator’s accusers, the certificates bearing Obanikoro could only have been issued by authorities other than the university’s. “How could the distinguished Senator have obtained a degree or degree certificates in the name of Obanikoro when both his school and public records in the United States and, indeed Nigeria from birth, marriage through school and subsequent naturalisation all read Onikoro. The Texas Southern University admits that one Onikoro passed through its portals, but have no records of an Obanikoro doing same about the time in question. The certificates presented by the distinguished Senator, we can safely conclude, are forged,” wrote the AC.

Attracting similar attention is Obanikoro’s failure to participate in the compulsory one-year National Youth Service scheme, prescribed for graduates of Nigeria’s tertiary institutions. While the scheme provides for exemption of persons above the age of 30, the provision was not made until August 1985. Obanikoro, alleged the AC, did not provide INEC with an evidence of participation, implying non-participation, an action, under the law, that makes him ineligible for employment in Nigeria as well as being liable–upon conviction–to a fine of N2,000 or to a jail term of one year or both.

The AC contends that Obanikoro could not have been exempted because he graduated in May 1984, when he was 24 years old. The party also contends that even if the senator was born in 1954, as his recent birth particulars suggest, he could still not have been exempted because the provision came into effect in 1985. “Indeed, the distinguished Senator is not only ineligible for the office of Governor of Lagos State, but must immediately vacate his seat as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and make himself available forthwith to the National Directorate of the National Youth Service Corps Scheme, for service under the scheme,” insists the AC.

Other documents made available to this magazine contain suggestions that Obanikoro may have had a crime-coated past. While in the US, revealed the documents, Obanikoro used multiple social security numbers, despite the country’s laws permitting the use of just one for a lifetime. But a staff of the public affairs unit of the United States Information Service (USIS) in Lagos told this magazine a person may be issued another social security number if his citizenship is revoked and then restored. She described this as an “extraordinary circumstance.” But there is no evidence to suggest that Obanikoro’s citizenship was revoked at any time.

For instance, when he lived in Chicago, documents show that his date of birth was given as 28 July 1960. His social security number was 454-15xxxx.

Other numbers used were 464-51xxxx, 454-61xxxx, 464-15xxxx and 035-58xxxx, which was also used by one M. Morrophat Onikoro.

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by deor03(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
He isn't the Messiah.

He's not credible
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: Lol

I thought we dissected Koro on this forum about 7yrs ago?

OP as a start Fashola is an Lawyer, TInubu is an Accountant Obasanjo is a Soldier

[size=14pt]What is Koros profession?[/size]
hehe funn . KORO is a Public Administrator. He acquired his Bachelors in the United States of America. He has been known to have worked in a bank, served as Chairman LILG where he increased revenue from N6m to N20m. As Chairman, KORO saw that there were so many ghost workers and also workers had to queue to receive payment. KORO introduced account system for the LG where he opened account for every staff of the LG. This is on record. Also KORO was the ONLY LG chairman to visit every school within his jurisdiction. KORO gave bursary to indigent students ranging from N5000 to N10000. At present, KORO is doing farming, into real estate among others. You need more?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: hehe funn . KORO is a Public Administrator. He acquired his Bachelors in the United States of America. He has been known to have worked in a bank, served as Chairman LILG where he increased revenue from N6m to N20m. As Chairman, KORO saw that there were so many ghost workers and also workers had to queue to receive payment. KORO introduced account system for the LG where he opened account for every staff of the LG. This is on record. Also KORO was the ONLY LG chairman to visit every school within his jurisdiction. KORO gave bursary to indigent students ranging from N5000 to N10000. At present, KORO is doing farming, into real estate among others. You need more?

lol. What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
deor03: He isn't the Messiah.

He's not credible
says who? don't tell me you are among those that fell for the sahara reporters/ACN rubbish that dayo posted which are fabrications
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Where did koro work before going into politics.

Can you give us the details of his career before politics
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:

lol. What a joke!
a joke? were are the jokes up there?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
^^^
How dare you call those efidencis from hefun jokes?
Koro is the ril mesaya o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Promises To Employ Ex-Okada Riders In Benin. / Lol...again Buhari Meets Empty Stadium At Warri APC Rally [photos] / Army Denies Attack On Chibok church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.