Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? (6881 Views)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by superior1: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
All hail King Koro the Messiah of Lagos State!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: Where did koro work before going into politics.

Can you give us the details of his career before politics
After Secondary School, KORO worked as a Clerical Staff, Lagos State Health Management Board, then he moved to Union Bank at 131 Broad street. He then travelled to United States. He had a brief internship stint with Houston Adult Probation Dept in 1982. So what else man? We know KORO root so no secret there
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: After Secondary School, KORO worked as a Clerical Staff, Lagos State Health Management Board, then he moved to Union Bank at 131 Broad street. He then travelled to United States. He had a brief internship stint with Houston Adult Probation Dept in 1982. So what else man? We know KORO root so no secret there

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by VoodooDoll(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gbawe: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL... Best response!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
KORO has shown that one doesn't necessarily have to be in public service to deliver. Through the Obanikoro Priorities Project, KORO has touched alot of lives with special emphasis on education. OPP has been giving scholarships as well as giving out text books to the less privileged
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: KORO has shown that one doesn't necessarily have to be in public service to deliver. Through the Obanikoro Priorities Project, KORO has touched alot of lives with special emphasis on education. OPP has been giving scholarships as well as giving out text books to the less privileged
KORO should change u,you are bad campaigner,infact the way u are going about it u are making koro look very siilllyyy for making u his campaigner

3 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Moti KORO o, nigboro

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Katsumoto: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
E jo, who is Koro? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Koro is the messiah of his extended family, then they are bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Katsumoto: E jo, who is Koro? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Koro is the messiah of his extended family, then they are bleeped up.
KORO is a man who is KOROciously eyeing the the seat of the of the man that Koronically floogged him at the 2007 polls, causing him to Korostically faint and was afterwards Koronically coronated as KORO of Nigerian embassy in Ghana where he Korogatedly did nothing at all.

All Hail King KORO; the mesaya and mesapo of Lagos gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Katsumoto: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
RedReact:
KORO is a man who is KOROciously eyeing the the seat of the of the man that Koronically floogged him at the 2007 polls, causing him to Korostically faint and was afterwards Koronically coronated as KORO of Nigerian embassy in Ghana where he Korogatedly did nothing at all.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
RedReact:

doeS this make sense to you sir?

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
texaco1:
KORO should change u,you are bad campaigner,infact the way u are going about it u are making koro look very siilllyyy for making u his campaigner

grin grin grin grin grin aahahahahaha. laugh wan tear my belle ooo

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
texaco1:
officer you funny o, you keep attacking me instead of countering my points wit facts-which i know you can't anyway. All the falsehood spread by the ACN against the person of KORO won't work. it's not working at all
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Gbawe: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
RedReact:

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: officer you funny o, you keep attacking me instead of countering my points wit facts-which i know you can't anyway. All the falsehood spread by the ACN against the person of KORO won't work. it's not working at all
u are the one who is funny i am a pdp supporter to the core read all my posts but u must have facts ,i have told u koro didnt win fair ,it was hilda that won the primaries and it was announced until obj stepped in and made the party give koro the ticket.it is on wikipedia even the man from congo or somalia kno this .
how can koro be the gov of lagos state?u have done more harm than good to the image of that man i just hope he isnt paying u for all this because if he is and he reads all these things u are writting he wont find it funny o.koro messaiah of lagos state?awada kerikeri

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: KORO has shown that one doesn't necessarily have to be in public service to deliver. Through the Obanikoro Priorities Project, KORO has touched alot of lives with special emphasis on education. OPP has been giving scholarships as well as giving out text books to the less privileged
Guy your laptop dey hot, check the charger...
You gat a lot to learn from the PDP bulldogs here, so boy crawl before you walk

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls KORO won the December 2006 primaries against Hilda. Hilda wasn't really interested in governance, it was Bode's George handiwork to undermine KORO'S progress. Sayin Hilda won is exposing ignorance in a public space. @texaco
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
barcanista: Pls KORO won the December 2006 primaries against Hilda. Hilda wasn't really interested in governance, it was Bode's George handiwork to undermine KORO'S progress. Sayin Hilda won is exposing ignorance in a public space. @texaco
ok ,i agree koro is the next messaih of lagos state .
@ lagosians KORO IS UR MESSAIH OOOOOO.I DON TALK MY OWN FINISH
@op are u happy no ?i don tell them everything u said

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by birdman(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2013
obanikoro epon ... there is some truth to that wink

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2013
After Secondary School,
no university?

KORO worked as a Clerical Staff, Lagos State Health Management Board,
the boys sent to do photocopy and buy groundnut, cash this check

then he moved to Union Bank at 131 Broad street.
what was he doing here - more of the same?

He then travelled to United States. He had a brief internship stint with Houston Adult Probation Dept in 1982.
you realise internship is another word for Industrial attachment? internship without university education? what was he doing?internship at a halfway house dealing with convicted criminals? maybe thats where he learnt arson

so his last known job was in '82?

So what else man? We know KORO root so no secret there
this rubbish is better left secret - koro must be seriously cash strapped or maybe he gave the job to his nephew the 'IT expert'

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2013
oyb: After Secondary School, [no university?]

KORO worked as a Clerical Staff, Lagos State Health Management Board, [the boys sent to d photocopy and buy groundnut]
then he moved to Union Bank at 131 Broad street.[what was he doing here - more of the same/]
He then travelled to United States. He had a brief internship stint with Houston Adult Probation Dept in 1982.[internship without university education? what was he doing?]

so his last known job was in '82?

So what else man? We know KORO root so no secret there - this rubbish is better left secret

undecided undecided undecided i am sure no be koro send that guy , the guy has done more harm to koro reputation than good
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Worked as a clerk with LSHMB and Union Bank. Usually only undergraduates/postgraduates do internship. I'm suprised at your assertions above. Is it ignorance? well KORO did his internship while Studying for His Bachelors at Southern Texas University. the same institution he did his Masters Program
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1:
undecided undecided undecided i am sure no be koro send that guy , the guy has done more harm to koro reputation than good
hahaha very funny. you mean i've dealt a lot of harm to your propaganda?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2013
barcanista: hahaha very funny. you mean i've dealt a lot of harm to your propaganda?
pls re read my post,i have said it i am not against the person of koro,i regard him as a powerful politician in lagos state politics and as i said earlier he can turn things BUT CERTAINLY HE CANNOT BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE.even in a fair primary he will lose withing pdp itself.but he can be a strong influence for pdp
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1:
pls re read my post,i have said it i am not against the person of koro,i regard him as a powerful politician in lagos state politics and as i said earlier he can turn things BUT CERTAINLY HE CANNOT BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE.even in a fair primary he will lose withing pdp itself.but he can be a strong influence for pdp
Thanks for your opinion, but i'm VERY CONFIDENT that you are not speaking the opinion of majority Lagos PDP members. KORO is not just a powerful force, but he's the force that is capable of wrestling power from the incumbent party within the PDP. HOW can you say KORO won't win free and fair primaries? this must be a joke sir...but i doubt if you are into comedy. Should KORO declare, he'd not just sweep primaries, but will win majority of votes in the election.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2013
barcanista: Worked as a clerk with LSHMB and Union Bank. Usually only undergraduates/postgraduates do internship. I'm suprised at your assertions above. Is it ignorance? well KORO did his internship while Studying for His Bachelors at Southern Texas University. the same institution he did his Masters Program

you no dey shame - putting internship as cv details for a 40 plus man - the only people who put IT on their cvs are fresh grads

you failed to put the details of his university education in his first 'cv' now all of a sudden,
koro was doing bachelors in Southern Texas University and IT in union bank?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musiliu_Obanikoro

Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro was born in Lagos. He is from Bakare family of Ita-Ado in Lagos Island, Ikare and Ilashe in Amuwo Odofin Local Government of Lagos State, the Obanikoro (Ajayi-Bembe) family of Lagos and Idoluwole (Ojo Local Government of Lagos), and the Eletu-Odibo (Oshobile) family of Isale-Eko, Lagos. He attended Saint Patrick Catholic School, Idumagbo, Lagos and Ahmadiyya College (Anwar-ul/Islam College) Agege. He worked briefly as a Clerical Officer at LSHMBS, and at Union Bank as a Clerk before traveling overseas for further studies. While in the US, he attended Texas Southern University where he earned his B.Sc degree in Public Affairs and Master's Degree in Public Administration (M. P. A).[1]

He served as an intern with Houston adult Probation Department, Houston, Texas. He worked as a social worker and later as the Head of the adolescent unit with Little Flower Children Service (an agency affiliated with New York City Department of Social Service).[1] He is an honorary citizen of Glenarden, Maryland and Little Rock, Arkansas.

see your desperate lies?

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
oyb:

you no dey shame - putting internship as cv details for a 40 plus man - the only people who put IT on their cvs are fresh grads

you failed to put the details of his university education in his first 'cv' now all of a sudden,
koro was doing bachelors in Southern Texas University and IT in union bank?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musiliu_Obanikoro

see your desperate lies?
oga na who tell you say Koro intern with union? abi clerk work na internship again? Many critics of Koro keep calling him a thug, spoilt brat, clueless etc. without any fact to substantiate claims. Koro is our Man
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
^^^
Barcanista brother, don't mind us jare.
M'KORO is awa man o
M'KORO is awa mesaya
M'KORO is awa man o
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
this op is causing koro a serious image korosion with his korosive campaign for koroty

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
RedReact: ^^^
M'KORO is awa man o
M'KORO is awa mesaya
M'KORO is awa man o
grin grin grin grin

viva le alomo bitters cheesy cheesy

e koro pas chloroquine cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
RedReact: ^^^
M'KORO is awa man o
M'KORO is awa mesaya
M'KORO is awa man o
grin grin grin grin
i beg i just finish pepper soup no make me die with laughter oooooo
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1: this op is causing koro a serious image korosion with his korosive campaign for koroty
Sir are you contesting my assertions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones / How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.