Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? (6997 Views)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1:
the messiah word is what turned koro into not only a bad market but also a black market
oh so na d MESSIAH be the problem? well you have to get used to it because he's actually is and will be sworn-in in 2015 should he declare his intention for that office
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
barcanista: oh so na d MESSIAH be the problem? well you have to get used to it because he's actually is and will be sworn-in in 2015 should he declare his intention for that office
welldone ,i like this.
messiah koro riding on a white horse through the streets of lagos and everybody shouting kabiesi ooooo ,oba wa messiah koro.
wonderful
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1:
welldone ,i like this.
messiah koro riding on a white horse through the streets of lagos and everybody shouting kabiesi ooooo ,oba wa messiah koro.
wonderful
no that messiah o! I'm talking of a messiah to deliver lagos from the autocratic government of ACN championed by One Tinubu but with one lawyer BRF as a figure-head... hehehe
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Hardfact: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Is it koro, or Kolo?

2 Likes

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by ba7man(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hardfact: Is it koro, or Kolo?
I thot it was Kokoro....

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Hardfact: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
ba7man: I thot it was Kokoro....
Bros, these days sef we no dey too sure.

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
Why character assassination? This is the same tactics used by His Political detractors, and ITS NOT WORKING
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hardfact: Bros, these days sef we no dey too sure.
Arm-chair criticism no longer thrives in today's politics sir
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
barcanista: Arm-chair criticism no longer thrives in today's politics sir
op i will get serious ith u now,i like ur determination in proving ur case to a logical conclusion.
now tell me hy u think koro will be ideal as the next gov of lagos state and what is he planning to do if he is elected
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 11, 2013
texaco1:
op i will get serious ith u now,i like ur determination in proving ur case to a logical conclusion.
now tell me hy u think koro will be ideal as the next gov of lagos state and what is he planning to do if he is elected
Thanks.TRANSPARENCY- Koro is arguably one of the few corrupt-free politicians Nigeria can boast of. Senator Koro has served in various capacities as S/L Party LG CAREtaker Chairman(NRC), NRC State Deputy Chairman, Has headed parastatal under Michael Otedola administration, LG CHAIRMAN LILG,Home Affairs and Culture Commissioner under Tinubu among other offices held, yet NO SINGLE corruption charge or allegation against him. PERFORMER- As LILG Chairman, Koro did alot including Increasing area offices to bring govt closer to the people, infrastructural development, maintaining account payment for staffs, supporting students and pupils as well as teachers, etc. KNOWLEDGEABLE-KORO is not just one thug or street tout as critics try to portray him, Koro is a Public Administrator by training. He hold a Masters in this field and from renowned Southern Texas Uni. Koro Understands Lagos terrain within his palms. Koro is a Lagos boy, who know's the knitty gritty of The metropolis. Koro understands the plight of the masses, he was once in same condition, that he had to do menial jobs while still in sec sch to support his education. Koro cannot be a puppet to any so-called godfather. NEVER, he believes his responsibility is to the people and to God. He also doesn't see anyone to be his puppet. Koro in 2007 said he'd BUILD LOW COST HOUSING ESTATE if elected, being a man of his word, he'd do it. There are other reasons so numerous to mention. I enjoin CRITICS to argue or dispute any of the above.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2013
KORO has touched ALOT of lives through The Obanikoro Priorities Project(OPP) wher mechanical and electrical instruments were giving to Less privileged for enterpreneurship over the years. Also the Senator Obanikoro Leadership and Education Project (SOLEP) has helped lots of students. Giving out over 5000 foreign and nigerian books to Secondary and Uni Students. Koro has giving out busaries to the tone of over 7,000,000 to indigent student(from his own purse through SOLEP), provided Students with GCE/JAMB and WAEC FORMS among others. Not forgetting partnering with an American NGO to support widows and women in Lagos State. His detractors say he is a thug, but where and when was he involved in thuggery?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 4:15am On Jun 11, 2013
shocked shocked really ?are u sure?wonders shall never end ooo
barcanista: Thanks.TRANSPARENCY- Koro is arguably one of the few corrupt-free politicians Nigeria can boast of.

grin this part really got me rolling on the floor
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by texaco1: 4:20am On Jun 11, 2013
op,the only part i can support in ur assertions is that koro doesnt like somebody been his godfather and that is because he is a proud man.
but ur remaining points will have to be contended by people who knows the lagos society very well.believe me sincerely I LOVE KORO all jokes apart but the honest truth remains that he cant win ,even pdp wont give him the ticket
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2013
texaco1: op,the only part i can support in ur assertions is that koro doesnt like somebody been his godfather and that is because he is a proud man.
but ur remaining points will have to be contended by people who knows the lagos society very well.believe me sincerely I LOVE KORO all jokes apart but the honest truth remains that he cant win ,even pdp wont give him the ticket
In my write-up i challenged anyone with contrary view. Koro is not a proud man, i'm not sayin he's perfect but ALL through his term as public servant, no time has he had altercations with Otedola, Tinubu when he served under their administrations nor Ken Nnamani/Wabara when he he was in the Senate. As a resident of his constituent, Neither him nor his 4 children can be accused of living Pompourous lifestyles. His wife has been a private person unlike most public servant's wives. Koro had a Very Humble begining and a good upbringing.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2013
@TEXACO: you amaze me, KORO will win party primaries landslide to clinch the ticket. Unlike in 2007 when Bode George was callin shots, this is 2013. Party structure is not in the hands of 1 George, in fact he's a goner within the PDP
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Gbawe: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2013
barcanista: i know nl is a credible platform for interaction as well as information. Inasmuch as i recognise the presence and contribution of acn apologist-eg HONORABLE GBAWE... it shouldn't be a stumbling block to tell the truth about who Senator Koro really is. Lagosians at some points in time have been fed of lies and propaganda against d person of Koro. Nigerians deserve truth not falsehood.

That word is so abused around here. Nigerians sha. I don't recall reading Lib-Dem, Labour or Conservative "apologist" to describe those who support a Party and believe it best in the UK. If most nairalanders are honest, pragmatic and able to set bias aside, is it not obvious the ACN supporters is on top today by virtue of how the Party does not have a single Governor that can be described a flop as is the case for majority in the PDP?

Koro is simply a typical PDP product. I.e a delivery of compromise and never of outstanding talent and/or amongst the best available. Obanikoro is just not an effective administrator at all. If you mentioned someone genuinely talented, visionary and with a history of undoubted efficacy as a leader, then by all means I would endorse such a person becuase the best situation for Nigeria, at all levels, is for all Parties to produce very talented candidates with undoubted pedigree. This ensures, whoever wins, progress and development is seen.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2013
OGA GBAWE: Good morning Sir, bros wetin? How can you say only Acn govs are performers? forget MEDIA NOISE. who among your acn performs more than AKPABIO? lets discuss Lagos, do you know how many allegation and dissatisfaction Lagosians have against ur paymaster Tinubu and his cretin BRF? is there any against Koro? hehehe. Koro term as Chairman is UNPRESIDENTED in the history of LG administration. you want FACTS? bring them on... Alausa can only accomodate Koro in 2015
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by juman(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2013

ba7man: I thot it was Kokoro....

grin grin grin

Odi koro, oye na kosi inu ilewa. Odi koro, oye na kosi inu ilewa. Odi koro, oye na kosi inu ilewa. ♫♪♫

Amoye yijẹ iwo nna iwo npapa iwo nna. Amoye yijẹ iwo nna iwo npapa iwo na. Amoye yijẹ iwo nna iwo npapa iwo nna. ♫♪♫

grin grin grin

****joke****
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by RedReact: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2013
juman:

grin grin grin

Odi koro, mesaya naa kole won. Odi koro, mesaya naa kole won. Odi koro, mesaya naa kole won. ♫♪♫

Amu 'mesi' jẹ, iwo nna iwo npapa iwo nna. Amu 'mesaya' yijẹ iwo nna iwo npapa iwo na. Amu 'mesi' jẹ iwo nna iwo npapa iwo nna. ♫♪♫

grin grin grin
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Gbawe: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2013
barcanista: OGA GBAWE: Good morning Sir, bros wetin? How can you say only Acn govs are performers? forget MEDIA NOISE. who among your acn performs more than AKPABIO? lets discuss Lagos, do you know how many allegation and dissatisfaction Lagosians have against ur paymaster Tinubu and his cretin BRF? is there any against Koro? hehehe. Koro term as Chairman is UNPRESIDENTED in the history of LG administration. you want FACTS? bring them on... Alausa can only accomodate Koro in 2015

My friend, if you want to keep discussions honest, then try reading and comprehending what others write so you do not offend misinterpreting what they say. Below is what I wrote reproduced.

the Party does not have a single Governor that can be described a flop as is the case for majority in the PDP?

Factually correct statement. I did not tell you the ACN govs are supermen. What I made clear and insist on is that not a single one of them can be described as a flop as is the case with many in the PDP. That is the truth you will not lie about if you are not the Party "apologist" you glibly tag others to be. With your talk of Akpabio, you are wasting your time. I praise efforts of performers like him, Chime,Mimiko, Amaechi et al even if they are not ACN politicians.

I have said it before that it is patent dishonesty and a penchant for deception that makes folks like you reel off the name of Akpabio and a few other performing PDP Governors in support of your "PDP is performing" noise when the Party has 23 Governors, many in office for 6 years now, with only around 5-8 being stand-out performers!!!! Sheer dishonesty and I must say shame on you because in sane political climes, issues will be about the majority (over 15) non-performing Governors of the PDP.

Meanwhile, who out of the six ACN governor can you point to as a flop when it is only Oshiomhole and Fashola who have held office for longer than 3 years? The sad truth everyone with even an iota of honesty in them will admit to is that majority of PDP Governors are mediocre and very poor whereas majority of ACN Governors, even if you may not be honest enough to admit so, are doing better than the PDP governors they took over from. That is the truth and not "media noise" at all.

Even Insincer9gerian has had no option but to accept openly that ACN Governors are indeed performing. Far more so than the PDP Governors they replaced. Bottom line is that the most innovative governance being seen today is coming from ACN Governors and even PDP politicians who know when to stop playing politics admit this. Good look with your Obanikoro mission but what is clear is that you are far more of an unobjective apologist than you appreciate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_state_governors_2011%E2%80%9315_term

List of Nigerian Governors by Party.
Party States
ACN (Action Congress of Nigeria) 6
ANPP (All Nigeria People's Party) 3
APGA (All Progressives Grand Alliance) 2
CPC (Congress for Progressive Change) 1
LP (Labour Party) 1
PDP (People's Democratic Party) 23

1 Like

Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
@gbawe: This thread is about KORO not party. beside we all know that ACN controlled states are only performing in the media with nothing to show on ground. Oshio just conducted the worst election in africa's history-same happened in 2011 LGA election in Lag. Give it up man, PDP is far above acn in all ramifications. Or do you want us to present facts? however this thread is ABOUT SENATOR KORO. do you have any allegation known or unknown against Koro?
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Gbawe: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
barcanista: @gbawe: This thread is about KORO not party. beside we all know that ACN controlled states are only performing in the media with nothing to show on ground. Oshio just conducted the worst election in africa's history-same happened in 2011 LGA election in Lag. Give it up man, PDP is far above acn in all ramifications. Or do you want us to present facts? however this thread is ABOUT SENATOR KORO. do you have any allegation known or unknown against Koro?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. All ramifications? Don't you mean the "nest of killers" cannot match the ACN in even one single area? Too many folks here whose ability to see let alone admit the truth has been compromised by sentiments. You are one of them even as you fancy others as "apologists". [size=14pt]Good bye.[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/audited-accounts-inec-indicts-pdp-cpc-53-others/

Audited accounts: INEC indicts PDP, CPC, 53 others
on FEBRUARY 20, 2013 · in NEWS
12:55 am
By CLIFFORD NDUJIHE & DAPO AKINREFON

THE Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has indicted the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and other political parties for not having audited internal financial statements.

According to INEC’s executive summary of external auditors’ reports on the accounts of political parties for the year 2011, signed by Acting Secretary, Mr Mustapha M. Kuta, 55 of the parties in existence then did not have prepared and audited accounts; and conventional books of accounts were not properly kept as required by Section 93 (2) of the Electoral Act, 2010.

Since then, the electoral umpire has de-listed 30 parties.

[size=14pt]The only party that scored pass mark was the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, which according to the commission: “has an internal audited report and account for the year under review. Conventional books of Accounts were maintained. Budget and budgetary control were in place and the party has a well defined fixed assets register and membership register were fully in place.[/size] The party claimed that income amounted to N676,248,437 and it also claimed to have expended the sum of N464,699,974.”
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by rozayx5(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Agbaje till 2019
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by tomakint: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2015
I must confess I had a good laugh on this thread grin grin but one thing that gladens my heart here is the fact that Obanikoro had good records throughout his political odyssey (as rightly pointed out by barcanista) before his fallout with his former boss, Tinubu. However, if Agbaje is crowned the next 'King of Lagos' I foresee Obanikoro political stature assuming a greater height as far as Lagos Politics is concerned. Onatisi, thanks for giving me a good laugh this cool Sunday morning grin grin
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
tomakint:
I must confess I had a good laugh on this thread grin grin but one thing that gladens my heart here is the fact that Obanikoro had good records throughout his political odyssey (as rightly pointed out by barcanista) before his fallout with his former boss, Tinubu. However, if Agbaje is crowned the next 'King of Lagos' I foresee Obanikoro political stature assuming a greater height as far as Lagos Politics is concerned. Onatisi, thanks for giving me a good laugh this cool Sunday morning grin grin
koro political career is on the ascendency, it is very very likely that koro will become a vice presidential aspirant in future . He is positioning himself very good in lagos state politics and at the federal level.
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by Isiterere(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin grin like the op finally back to his vomit.
op tried all he could to market a bad product but failed woefully.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by PearlStreet(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? by ba7man(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Buhari To Sign Peace Accord With Atiku, Others / APC Has Already Won 2019 Elections –SGF / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.