Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread - Car Talk (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread (198038 Views)

Pls Help Needed With 1999 Nissan Infiniti Qx4 Ac / Nissan/infiniti Car Thread / Nissan Infiniti 1999-2002 Qx4 Against Toyota 2000 Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Osama10:
Good afternoon peeps,

MY FX45 is doing fine but am gonna give it some inter state move in the next few days.
grin
Good to hear. Extend that interstate to Lagos so that you wash it for us as earlier sworn grin But you've given no feedback on how you got around the P0507.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Costee:

Good to hear. Extend that interstate to Lagos so that you wash it for us as earlier sworn grin But you've given no feedback on how you got around the P0507.

I did the hard reset about a week ago & went to the Bush.

I ran a scan this afternoon & the only code is the P0057.

I need to change my downstream cats & exhaust due to rusts.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Osama10:

I did the hard reset about a week ago & went to the Bush.

I ran a scan this afternoon & the only code is the P0057.

I need to change my downstream cats & exhaust due to rusts.
What's hard reset and Bush? By downstream cats would you mean downstream 02 sensor? If you have a downstream cat then it would be unmetered (no sensor) and so could yield no error code.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Osama10:
I need to help a friend with an ecu for his Nissan Pathfinder 2001 with Vin number JN8DR09Y51W605294.
Original ecu has been misplaced but the one that has just been taken out is JO MEC14-800 B1 2909.
The Pathy is Canadian. Seems you guys like it Canadian there. What's wrong with the ecu? The vehicle is 3.5-litre, All Wheel Drive. It seems that the ecu for it carries 3L MEC14-341.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Costee:

The Pathy is Canadian. Seems you guys like it Canadian there. What's wrong with the ecu? The vehicle is 3.5-litre, All Wheel Drive. It seems that the ecu for it carries 3L MEC14-341.

Lol, yeah was mine before I sold to him.

From my understanding the kick starter had a problem which resulted in the ecu going off.

It was a road side guy that did some funny connection.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Costee:

Port Harcourt to Warri in the bag no hitches.

Looking at Benin, maybe Lagos.

Isiewu loading for Costee.

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Osama10:

Looking forward
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Osama10:

Congrats!!!!
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
aieromon:
Congrats!!!!
Thanks.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by chukel(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Osama10:
Good afternoon peeps,

MY FX45 is doing fine but am gonna give it some inter state move in the next few days.
grin

I need to help a friend with an ecu for his Nissan Pathfinder 2001 with Vin number JN8DR09Y51W605294.

Original ecu has been misplaced but the one that has just been taken out is JO MEC14-800 B1 2909.

CC:
Costee
Nissparts
nice to hear about your FX. so, no longer selling?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
chukel:
nice to hear about your FX. so, no longer selling?
grin grin grin

My brother, with the way things are going in this country, it's time to value & hold on to what you have oh.

The car is doing fine as I speak to you.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Costee:
Looking forward
Warri to Benin.
Now in Lagos.
@ Costee Isiewu, Nkwobi & Suya loading.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Osama10:

Warri to Benin.

Now in Lagos.

@ Costee Isiewu, Nkwobi & Suya loading.
Give me a shout at. Let's look your babe over.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Costee:
Give me a shout at. Let's look your babe over.
cool
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Osama10(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Costee pls hit me with your number.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Osama10:
Costee pls hit me with your number.

Osamafx45@yahoo.co.uk

Sure this is for the stomach? : shocked
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by amywonda: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Anybody with a good electrician that is ready to listen to suggestions as well and not full of himself, my g35 wanna needs help, p0227, p1227, p1121, yet non of by he electricians have agreed to actually measure the voltage at the sensor or ECU, I need an educated motor electrician
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 18, 2015
amywonda:
Anybody with a good electrician that is ready to listen to suggestions as well and not full of himself, my g35 wanna needs help, p0227, p1227, p1121, yet non of by he electricians have agreed to actually measure the voltage at the sensor or ECU, I need an educated motor electrician
What year is your G35? What are the symptoms you're experiencing? Why are you involving the ECU (ECM?)? Have you checked your throttle body for blockage of the throttle valve? The two sensor elements in the accelerator pedal appear to be dysfunctional, it just might be that you need a new one. You'd have to go to the more advanced workshops to get the "educated motor electrician." Though I sometimes wonder whether they have the patience to run through all the necessary tests to confirm the functionality of an electric-driven part. You have two seemingly problematic parts here; you just might have to proceed by changing one or the other. If you can't get new, pray for luck to get a good toks.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by keletex2000(m): 4:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Hello brothers,
My 2003 G35 front suspension is completely defective, following tours with very bad roads in the past. I need the two front shocks, the two ball joints and the two control arms or their bushings.A price quote of these parts will be valued...
Thanks in advance.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by nissparts(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2015
2003 G35

Upper arm- 45k for pair
Lower arm- You only need the bushings 4k each (There are 4 of them)
Ball joints- 20k for pair
Shocks- 50k for pair

All new.

keletex2000:
Hello brothers,
My 2003 G35 front suspension is completely defective, following tours with very bad roads in the past. I need the two front shocks, the two ball joints and the two control arms or their bushings.A price quote of these parts will be valued...
Thanks in advance.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by amywonda: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Costee:

What year is your G35? What are the symptoms you're experiencing? Why are you involving the ECU (ECM?)? Have you checked your throttle body for blockage of the throttle valve? The two sensor elements in the accelerator pedal appear to be dysfunctional, it just might be that you need a new one. You'd have to go to the more advanced workshops to get the "educated motor electrician." Though I sometimes wonder whether they have the patience to run through all the necessary tests to confirm the functionality of an electric-driven part. You have two seemingly problematic parts here; you just might have to proceed by changing one or the other. If you can't get new, pray for luck to get a good toks.
thanks for the response,its 03 g35, the car had an idle problem and the mechanic claimed all he changed was d pcv, although he touched my accelerator pedal before then, however when I pickedbd car from him it was smoking heavily, black smoke, so he said I should change d maf, I did and d smoke stopped but d car would not Rev past 1500, I put the old maf and it smoked hub this time it didn't rev as well, so we scanned d car and got the 3 codes, I bought the throttle body and a new pedal, I put the pedal first and it seemed to solve d problem, but after a 10mins drive, we put of the car and put it back on, and it was back to no response, next I put in D new throttle body, and still no change ,I tried deleting d codes with a scanner but only 1121 deleted the other two wouldn't delete, I suspect a short or a bridge in d circuit, some sites suggest checkiung dvsensors and also checking if d signal gets to d ecm correctly...right now dB car starts and idles at 700, but throttle response is almost non existent, it slowly and grudgingly approaches 2000 when in park, but stops at 1500 when in gear..
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Can you post the vin? Or we could chat it over. Call 08179381094
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by amywonda: 12:18am On Dec 19, 2015
OK would chat up,
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by fmone: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice to see a tread on Nissan.

I have interest in Nissan Xterra 2000/2001 model of recent but from observation, I found out that quite a number are being sold. My curiosity led me to ask questions and the comments ranging from interior to beauty seem to be discouraging.

Kindly share your view on this vehicle if there are any issue(s) associated with it ranging from performance to reliability and maintenance.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Any permanent solution to clearing P0455 on Maxima? Fuel cap locks well.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2015
aieromon:
Any permanent solution to clearing P0455 on Maxima? Fuel cap locks well.
EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve. Small nondescript item in the engine bay.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Costee:

EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve. Small nondescript item in the engine bay.

Thanks,will check it out.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by austin4real(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
My nissan primera p11-144 keeps throwing a P0141 error code, how can it be fixed, also I have a problem with my cooling system, my car was overheating @ a point, and I had to remove the thermostat to solve the problem, right now i'm procured another thermostat but still the problem persist, how can I tackle this issue
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
austin4real:
My nissan primera p11-144 keeps throwing a P0141 error code, how can it be fixed, also I have a problem with my cooling system, my car was overheating @ a point, and I had to remove the thermostat to solve the problem, right now i'm procured another thermostat but still the problem persist, how can I tackle this issue
The P0141 refers to issues with the downstream O2 sensor. It's either the sensor's gone bad or it's improperly connected. Regarding the overheating, do you mean that it ceased with the removal of the thermostat?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by austin4real(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Costee:

The P0141 refers to issues with the downstream O2 sensor. It's either the sensor's gone bad or it's improperly connected. Regarding the overheating, do you mean that it ceased with the removal of the thermostat?
Yes it did, I purchased another thermostat afterwards, but it was still overheating.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2015
austin4real:

Yes it did, I purchased another thermostat afterwards, but it was still overheating.
Test the functionality of the thermostat by immersing it in boiling water. Check whether the valve opens when hot, and closed when cold.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by anadwu: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
please i will like to know the cost of an infiniti fx 37 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (86) (Reply)

Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.