Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (50403 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:28am On Jun 11, 2013
booqee: blah blah blah! Rants of a deluded dog! I read btw the lines..so u don't have to say it outrightly b4 i know. Why in fcck's name did u even have to quote me in d first instance?? Dyu have a problem with sticking ur nose in ur own business? Go get a life biatch!
I'm a virgin..i'm not a virgin, does dat change anything in your life??
Dat reminds me, how was ur ashawo business today? Hope u made at least #1000?? u wouldn't wanna go hungry again today tongue
grin grin grin grin grin

Omo mehn! U get time oooo

grin grin grin grin

Nairalland!!! Choi! U na no go kee person o!!! grin grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Carlmax(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2013
If Virginity is the pride of a woman, Conquest is the pride of a Man..
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by KingsleyJay(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2013
booqee: His looks and money..and if he is a good congo shiner. grin

[s]#but i heard virginity is no longer the the pride of women?? Is it true. shocked embarassed [/s]
Lol @ good congo shiner
So those touts shine your congo too
Dirty pig
F*CKING HYPOCRITIC BIATCH
Coming 2 my thread and forming like you still a Virgin

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by lyly911(f): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2013
Plutarch: Being able to defend and stan:d for his woman
i disagree..bcoz agberos can do dat

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
booqee: ^^your signature got me rotflmao! Damn.....
grin grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Am man that knows God
Am man that has a life(good job)
Am man that is strong for his woman(in all ramification)
He z da real man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.