Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (50404 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by kalufelix(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2013
gilgal7: ZIP UP....USE UR DICCK FOR URINATING ONLY TILL UR WEDDING NITE....thats a pride of a REAL MAN......trust me
keep quiet woman!
Wht do yhu knw.
No be if u open ah go enta??

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by bikinibabe(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2013
cheesy if virginity is d pride of a woman,den takin d pride with ease is the pride of a man

2 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by kalufelix(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2013
Blakjewelry: Being strong, having large farms and many barn of yam. Lol
funny buh u re right... tho yhu used old fashioned style.
These can be translated to money, cars, houses in the modern world
a man also has to be strong both physically and mentally nat this gays we hav 2day.
Build ur inner man and live by wht u ve sworn...
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by saintugo(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2013
A man pride is in his character,his level of experience or exposure,his ambitions,his dress sense,his level of understanding of situations around him,his love or passion for others and family,his determination to excel,and above all his un diluted loyalty to his partner.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by kalufelix(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2013
tex baba: And who says virginity is still the pride of a woman undecided if that be d case then more than half of unmarried women would still be virgins...buh who sai, it's easier to put a camel thru d eye of a needle than to find a virgin girl these days who are btw 18 nd 25 so what ar u sayin op. I wld rather say the pride of a woman is her culinary skills nd may be faithfulness.
For the pride of a man, me feels it's money, money nd more money...abeg forget looks, or big JT. U can just be ok in looks, hve a normal average size JT nd stil shines Congo excellently wink
Next question Joor moderator seun! cool
huh??
Did u say 18?
Come and see 15yr old 4 ma side
ur head go enta sef
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by benny4wax(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2013
grin grin grinbreaking it
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by calcal: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2013
naked all
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by benny4wax(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=bikini babe] cheesy if virginity is d pride of a woman,den takin d pride with ease is the pride of a man[xup pretty i love ur type/quote] grin[quote author=bikini babe] cheesy if virginity is d pride of a woman,den takin d pride with ease is the pride of a man[xup pretty i love ur type/quote]
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by holyyinkus(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2013
I guess Big john thomas if i am not mistaking sa !
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by IykeNipoga(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2013
Money & Integrity
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Belloladan(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2013
100 percent agreed money was the pride of a man due some certain circamstancies involves
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by anthoniosp(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2013
baseg25: If virginity is the Pride of lady, What is the Pride Of a Guy?..

Pls i want the guys to comment
babe long d**k of course are u looking for one
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Da davida: Virginity hz not dignity ... Its jezz lack of opportunity... So o
dats not the question!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Franky9584(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2013
Unfortunately virtually all d gals hv lost theirs. Anyway d pride of a man z wot his z capable of achieving in life. 'ceteris paribus'
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SplendidE(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=baziola]I think it's number of beautiful hoes you've bleeped U aint serious,get a lyf pls
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by richardokezie: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2013
baziola: I think it's number of beautiful hoes you've bleeped
ok
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2013
To me the pride of a man is, Having a beautiful, faithful and intelligent wife that he can always be proud of anytime and anywhere.
Having beautiful kids when some people are childless.

Looking back at his humble beginnings and foward to all he has achieved and say to himself " i cant believe i made this far" with a smile on his face.

Having dignity and integrity. Being respected in the society and
Lastly being able to meet the needs of his family and also help others.

4 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Jazzgreen(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2013
don't know for you but for me -INTELLIGENCE and RESPONSIBILITY;CELIBECY inclusive
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2013
The pride of a woman is not only about being a virgin.
I think the pride of a woman is being able to stand out in the crowd-in a world where most women think men should provide all their needs. Having a sense of purpose and achieving a great deal for ones self without depending on a man totally but supporting him and being a good wife and mother to your kids and a positive role model to the society.

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Yemike(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Fussbot: I hope u have female siblings?cus it wil not be good for any man not to do wat u've done 2 oda girls 2 ur own girls..lik wtf?3?
sorry dude but i dn't have any female sibling.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Testerfuze(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2013
Hmmmm,4rm wat ɪ̣̝̇'ve read Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o far it seems money edges evritin else,evn if U̶̲̥̅̊ say a man's pride ΐƨ d ability 2 provide 4 his partners basic needs,b able 2 take care nd provide 4 d kids dis nd †ЂA̶̲̥̅† etc,it still boils down 2 havin money although it myt nt b a lot..........well wat more cn ɪ̣̝̇ say? U̶̲̥̅̊ guys hav said it all.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by CosmoFab: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva: If a woman's pride is virginity, why shouldn't a man's pride be the the same?

The only sensible answer to this question from Afam, very objective. No bias because he is a man. Why say virginity is the pride of a woman and apply a different one to men?

You see all the selfish and egoistic men saying money, keeping to your words and all the bla, bla, bla as if women are not doing that as well. By the way, how many of the men talking about money here has more money than Oprah Winfrey, Folorunso Alakija, Cecilia Ibru and so many other women? Since those are the criteria that should be applied to men.

And some other ones will say the number of women a man has been with is his pride. Then you wonder, if you aspire to sleep with as so many women as possible, how are women supposed to keep their virginity?

The biggest irony is that, the majority of men who seek virgin women are the ones who often take away the virginity of young women by enticing them with money and gifts. Even when they are older and should be wiser, they enjoy taking advantage of the innocence and naivety of these young girls.

Some stupid old men would not even mind sleeping with the teenage daughter of their so called friend.

gilgal7: ZIP UP....USE UR DICCK FOR URINATING ONLY TILL UR WEDDING NITE....thats a pride of a REAL MAN......trust me

And if the men follow this quote by gilgal, there will be enough virgin for every man to marry.

5 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by CosmoFab: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2013
kalufelix: huh??
Did u say 18?
Come and see 15yr old 4 ma side
ur head go enta sef

And you wonder who is taking their virginity at 15. Aliens i suppose undecided
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The pride of a guy is being responsibile for your actions, ability to make the best of decision in almost all ramification of life, ability to stand by your words and being faithful to your patner. My opinion
Just be a responsible and hard working citizen.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by okpukmbat: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
If virginity is a pride of a Lady then, pride of a guy is to Disvirgin a Lady.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by gedtalks(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
supaeagles:
Popping the cherry of a v........
grin
big lie jooor 'v's could be really booring joor when trying to enter
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: go and use your drugs! Agric' Hen!
Nah! You and i know am perfectly okay.. smiley
u shud take ur own advice. wink
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yemike: sorry dude but i dn't have any female sibling.
yea right!
Wait till u have female children then! I hope u dnt die out of heart attack! grin

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Da davida: Virginity hz not dignity ... Its jezz lack of opportunity... So o
olodo!!!
Opportunities are everywhere! Infact there are millions nd millions opportunities for girls to ve sex with whom ever they want okay? So dnt come here nd preach nonsense!
It takes only a strong girl nd the Grace of God to keep one's virginity! Cause temptations are everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Fussbot: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yemike: sorry dude but i dn't have any female sibling.
ha..e pain me gaan o...but u know wat?karma will defntly catch u anyhow..lol..
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Shaolinbaba(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ability to go several rounds without been fagged out
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
SpicyMimi:
olodo!!!
Opportunities are everywhere! Infact there are millions nd millions opportunities for girls to ve sex with whom ever they want okay? So dnt come here nd preach nonsense!
It takes only a strong girl nd the Grace of God to keep one's virginity! Cause temptations are everywhere.
eh?? so you're not even a virgin afterall?! shocked, and you've been quoting me! You're just an eediotic hypocrite! tongue..u dont even know if am one or not..and u can never know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.