Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (50400 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Yemike(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: I think you folks are getting all wrong in here.... Virginity is not the ladies' pride only, its the pride of every UNMARRIED individual regardless of your age or gender. Its your seal of destiny. If you doubt me, ask Joseph or if you are a female, ask Esther or Mary!
Fool, are we to go to heaven to ask them?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by SABOSKILLS(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
i love this
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by micheal111(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
money and personality.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by gemini35(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
The pride of a woman is his virginity,while d pride of a man is the ability to open d' hole,
like 115
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Yemike(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Vicotex: 1. If a guy can rape 2-3 hoes without loosing stamina.

2. If a guy Bleep a B*tch and leave her pussy with bandage.

3. If a guy can force his rod to pass through a girls ass and burst out in the mouth....

Thats all i have 4 now
LMAO shocked 20yrs imprisonment
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Tosinmoses(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Hmmmm.... sounds like Greek. We are talking practicalities here... not philosophy grin. Money or big mandingo... which is it?
no mind him we're nt phylosophising here.."Et him get dat to his skull.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Yemike(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
I dn't knw d real answer here but i'll support virginity as d pride of women cuz they undergo some kind of pain and makes some terrific noises when we men takes it 4rm dem. if na lie make u prove me wrong cuz i'm a victim of these like 3 times.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by sportfeva(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2013
The pride of a man should be how much positively is immediate family has influence the larger society and i guess you know the composition.

*truly a challenge but we have to strive.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2013
yinkard4me: u also dey here? ar u still one?
choi! U pple still follow me come dis corner. cool
And eerrr...why u dey ask me dat qweshun?? abeg na only my fiance d thing concern! grin undecided
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2013
SpicyMimi:
my mouth? shocked grin
oh...look at who is hurt....awwwwh.....sorry i bursted ur bubble! tongue
go and use your drugs! Agric' Hen!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by jice(m): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2013
shocked wink

Yes baby cakes... are you thinking of losing yours grin
lost befor 10
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Dotmas23(m): 2:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Owo.. Ego.. Kudi. grin
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 09, 2013
LOL @ virginity is the pride of a lady.......

Hope y'all know sexual intercourse is not the only way to lose a virginity sha.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Pride of a man is his courage and his bravery to stand up for what he believes the most, even when he stands alone.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Pride of a man is his courage and his bravery to stand up for what he believes the most, even when he stands alone.

^This sounds like a remix of my quote i wrote last week......

You a Closet Fan of Royals ... wink

Alyricist★Laura:
You know what makes a man a Man..?.....His Mind

And you know what makes a Man Masculine?....His Bravery, Might & Aggression.

Methodical Vigor

One whose Mind can never be impeded nor swayed.

A Rebel....

A Lone Leader.. .. an Analytical Assassin.

A Revolutionary Variant of Stable Complexity, Courage & Conquer

Cutting your head bald and wearing a 6 year old's Panties does not make you a damn Man....Ma'am

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by onila(f): 3:50am On Jun 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
LOL @ virginity is the pride of a lady.......

Hope y'all know sexual intercourse is not the only way to lose a virginity sha.
sharrap, hoe!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Princessmel(f): 4:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Shout out to all you hoes that would be claiming virgin yet you've done it in the asss and even gone above and beyond what we so called non-Virgins have not even done, you lot disgust me . Virgin ko Virgin ni *yimu*
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel: Shout out to all you hoes that would be claiming virgin yet you've done it in the asss and even gone above and beyond what we so called non-Virgins have not even done, you lot disgust me . Virgin ko Virgin ni *yimu*

Don't waste your time on Onila

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by tintingz(m): 5:29am On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel: Shout out to all you hoes that would be claiming virgin yet you've done it in the asss and even gone above and beyond what we so called non-Virgins have not even done, you lot disgust me . Virgin ko Virgin ni *yimu*
speak for yourself and stop calling others hoe...
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Princessmel(f): 6:08am On Jun 09, 2013
tintingz: speak for yourself and stop calling others hoe...

Did I say I was a virgin? Abeg shift jo! Mscheww

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by johnwell(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2013
@OP>>>>> The pride of a guy is the "broken-pipe" in between his two legs!
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2013
this fuqqing nutter is bumping every thread on my follow list....

straight nutterz on this forum

psychopathic stalkers and innately perverse Weirdos & Witches along with a collection of Vile Miscreants and Parasitic Creeps

Fuqq this shiit I'm going to Sleep.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by akinboyepelumi(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2013
I think the Pride of a Man will be the ability to Perform.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by tintingz(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel:

Did I say I was a virgin? Abeg shift jo! Mscheww
Now i know why you call a virgin hoe. . . . tongue

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by tintingz(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: this fuqqing nutter is bumping every thread on my follow list....

straight nutterz on this forum

psychopathic stalkers and innately perverse Weirdos & Witches along with a collection of Vile Miscreants and Parasitic Creeps

Fuqq this shiit I'm going to Sleep.
tongue
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2013
My Niqqah TingTinz...The Prophet Muhammad's Chosen One.
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by goldolu: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2013
baseg25: Dnt even knw d ans,
meanwhile,a lady ask me dat questn.
how did you react?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Ebiolorundele(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2013
The pride of a guy is the no of lives he affected positively
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Fussbot: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2013
naw u call dem hoes,I wonda what you dat av done it in d assss and in d main entrance will be?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Fussbot: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2013
Yemike: I dn't knw d real answer here but i'll support virginity as d pride of women cuz they undergo some kind of pain and makes some terrific noises when we men takes it 4rm dem. if na lie make u prove me wrong cuz i'm a victim of these like 3 times.
I hope u have female siblings?cus it wil not be good for any man not to do wat u've done 2 oda girls 2 ur own girls..lik wtf?3?
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Dadavida(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2013
Virginity hz not dignity ... Its jezz lack of opportunity... So o
Re: If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2013

Would you marry a virgin? Would you marry a broke man? Put your money where your mouth is wink
of course I won't marry any of the above.that's the gospel truth.
But looking at it from your POV any guy who isn't a virgin and who has lots of money is a man with his pride intact? Na.I'm hard pressed to believe that. There must be something more.something natural that God probably gave to men which they have to fight hard to protect the way we women protect our virginity and not giving it to any man on the street.there must be something a man should value so much he can't just give it to any lady he meets.
So I'm curios.what is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.