Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (40550 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / What Is Your Worst Day Like In 2013? In Every Aspect. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by fruityjojo(f): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2013
sauer: while other nations bother about production and advancing human knowledge, my people are concerned about not having se/x until they marry. Just what exactly is the importance attached to this experience?
.1 Reduced teenage pregnancy, 2 Prevention of HIV/AIDS, 3, Reduced Rate of Abortion, 4 Reduce Drop out of young student expecially females, wat abt other STD's, nd Over population unko? Guess u dnt knw dat Sex at an early age without maturity has adverse psychological Effects! Pls just cos u hav lost yours does't mean u hav 2 be Bitter nd unconcerned abt d next Generation!

7 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by 190: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes sexkillz is annoyed grin

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Eneze1(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2013
this match should be applauded, a lot of people here will do anything to have their virginity back, that apart will u encourage ur daughter to have premarital sex when she comes of age or u will teach her abstinence?

7 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by babadem2much(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2013
abeg mind ur comments oh
ITbomb: When ritualist calls for virgin count, I pray they will be saved
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: Annoyed that people can be this jobless. This is an insult to virgins.
ahahah, sexkillz.u call reaching out to pipu jobless?arent dy tryng to pass a msg across...
I knw dia r peepz who r shy or who cant cme out to admit they are virgins maybe because of what pipu wl cme them..
With this at least it cud gve hope to others.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Go on girls. You all are proud and happy and God is proud of you all. Heaven is happy.
Tell the world we need no
STDs
STIs
HIV/AIDS
PRE-MARITAL s3x that leads to hell

I see beautiful and clean ladies inside and out propagating morality. God bless you all and let his mercies, grace never depart from your lives in JESUS name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Tbase2: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2013
onila: dd

YES MY PPLE ARE WORKING! smiley

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

BIG UPS! TO ALL MY FELLOW VIRGINS IN NIGERIA

KEEP STUNNING ON THEM HOES cool

SO PROUD OF YOU!

TEAM VIRGIN cool
see cork sucker wey dey form virgin team virgin my a$ยง
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Tbase2: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2013
onila:

I love you too much

yur brain functions well

you love him too much hope you dont go fcking him soon mrs only virgin on NL
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Lobolintin(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2013
onila: I went to a secondary school

where keeping your virginity was preached all the time

their hard-work was not in vain

I am a product of yr good advice, my lovely teachers

all of us now in universities abroad and in Nigeria are still pure

waiting for the main day

Nigeria, a country for classy girls

we are coming up, baby
girls like u raped me at tender age, I go finish unah ....
tank jah my looks is my passport...
guys stop molesting but keep treating them idiots worst. till I get a girl whose down to earth, if there's any .... I will keep counting census
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Wahala90: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2013
I think it is better for our youths to be proud of abstinence instead of indulgence. I encourage this if practiced genuinely.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Gentleme1: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: Jobless people.

What is it about announcing virginity? It's a choice you made just like others made theirs. The funniest thing about this March is that if you go back and check the people that participated, almost half of them would have lost their virginity amongst themselves by now. . . Shameless hypocrites.

Virgins don't make noise about being virgins. This is a load of crap. Why didn't they March to Lagos if they were serious? Sanitizing the community my left foot!

Virginity is a good thing, else God wouldnt have put hymen in females. You baffle me Mr.Biased moderator

4 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Oahray: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2013
Lol. Why peeps dey provoke any time dem hear 'virginity' na? The march isn't more hypocritical than most people's presence and activities in their churches. Live and let live jor.

**picks up placard and joins the marching crowd** cool

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by tinuolababy(f): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: Jobless people.

What is it about announcing virginity? It's a choice you made just like others made theirs. The funniest thing about this March is that if you go back and check the people that participated, almost half of them would have lost their virginity amongst themselves by now. . . Shameless hypocrites.

Virgins don't make noise about being virgins. This is a load of crap. Why didn't they March to Lagos if they were serious? Sanitizing the community my left foot!

Thank You.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Krisgift(f): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2013
sauer: while other nations bother about production and advancing human knowledge, my people are concerned about not having se/x until they marry. Just what exactly is the importance attached to this experience?
did u js ask of d importance?dats it,to reduce d bringing of bastards that we have no provision for....u know d rest baby.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by DenzilGreen: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2013
That gal wey dey left side with Jean trousers in front of the parade no be virgin o, dat one don sabi man o
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Dee60: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Very noble. very, very noble.

The haters of this idea would rather have all the nonsense nudity being promoted in online media. They would rather encourage all the 17 year old girls sleep around like dogs with men as old as their fathers, all in the name of being realistic and current!

There is time for everything in life. Why eat all the soup while its being cooked? Why not wait till its done!

The haters of this idea are some of those men who keep experimenting by sleeping around. They are in their 40's and still dont think of getting married all because there are too many teens ready to give them casual sex.

Teenage girls, be wise. If he truly loves you, he will wait for you!

5 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Dee60: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2013
LastApostle: Go on girls. You all are proud and happy and God is proud of you all. Heaven is happy.
Tell the world we need no
STDs
STIs
HIV/AIDS
PRE-MARITAL s3x that leads to hell

I see beautiful and clean ladies inside and out propagating morality. God bless you all and let his mercies, grace never depart from your lives in JESUS name, Amen.

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2013
Hahaha y den go match,see those ugly girls na,who 4talk to them.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Doulaye(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2013
correct! you want to tell me that all these girls still 'dey'? abeeg, when westerns are making sure they lose it before prom... ;Dcorrect! you want to tell me that all these girls still 'dey'? abeeg, when westerns are making sure they lose it before prom...
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2013
They should all come to my hospital for Virginity Test Comfirmation ! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bonna4u(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2013
Why is the person holding the "I'm proud to be a virgin" banner hiding behind it? grin grin grin
He/she for show face now.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2013
bonna4u: Why is the person holding the "I'm proud to be a virgin" banner hiding behind it? grin grin grin
He/she for show face now.
grin grin grin grin grin grin She knows about you on nairaland and you may simply post ur inbed pictures that you snap with her grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2013
These teens are proud of what they stand for so anyone who has a difference of opinion can also organise their own march and proclaim how proud they are to be disvirgined even sef you can carry your younger ones or kids and take to the streets to show how proud you are of your non-virginity and you can preach it also. No be fight, be proud of what you stand for.

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Richieboyn: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: if dey like let dem advattise deir verginty inside CNN knews, it can't help dem seeeee good horseband. This girls soooo dam ugly, wtf?! No wonder deir vergin. angry if deir verginnity is on stuck eschange it wil be -N1kobo. Ohhh gord am vexin!!!! I no, deir NL babe, am 10005.4%sure!! See ONILA dere, d one wit dipper live skirt! Very ugly tin, we give upppp! angry

Itz called news not knews. Husband not horseband. God not gord. Virgin not vergin. Deeper life not dipper live. Exchange not eschange. Oh NO! Where are u from?

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Pain(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2013
tatiana009: These teens are proud of what they stand for so anyone who has a difference of opinion can also organise their own march and proclaim how proud they are to be disvirgined even sef you can carry your younger ones or kids and take to the streets to show how proud you are of your non-virginity and you can preach it also. No be fight, be proud of what you stand for.

Rational Submission. I Guess "Team Disvirgined" can now take up their own placards and sell us the benefits of of losing virginity at an early age!!

3 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by 702: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2013
y dint they go nude just like how d king of swaziland selects his wifey so that we'll knw?
At least it will attract outsiders n generate some income. cheesy
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by dasparrow: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:

What societal issues? How about unemployment, how about corruption, how about illiteracy, how about economy, how about electricity, how about green, how about infant mortality, how about poverty and hunger?

On a scale of importance, where does virginity come into that list?

My heart bleeds for Africa

How about applauding this initiative considering the number of women/girls losing their wombs due to an attempt to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy belonging to some boyfriend who is not considering marrying them. What about all the innocent babies being dumped in orphanages and motherless babies homes? All these innocent little souls being brought into the world by men and women, boys and girls who don't want them after engaging in out-of-wedlock sex.

@Post

Excellent initiative! The only people who will have a problem with this initiative are fornicators who want to keep engaging in sexual intercourse outside of holy matrimony. Keep in mind people, fornicators and adulterers will not inherit the kingdom of God. Abstain from sexual intercourse until marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Dee60: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2013

Production and advancement can go while while our people remain chaste.

What is the essence of production and technological advancement when innocent babies are dumped in dust bins like rags? When girls wake up too late that they have lost their wombs during teenage years and end up sorrowing all their lives that they cannot give birth?

Men who are men enough will clap for these chaps. The problem is that there are too many useless and shameless 40 and 50 year oldish men who cannot park their 'belonging' but keep going around to defile and destroy the future of teenage girls.

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2013

Which one is better: Advancing human knowledge or preserving human dignity?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Orelly(f): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2013
a lot of pple here dont understand d aim nd objective of dis march. D essence is to encourage ladies who r still virgins to keep themselves pure till d right time nd to let those who av lost theirs nd r still indulging in sexual immorality to stop!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.