Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (40548 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / What Is Your Worst Day Like In 2013? In Every Aspect. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Oahray: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2013
Richieboyn:

Itz called news not knews. Husband not horseband. God not gord. Virgin not vergin. Deeper life not dipper live. Exchange not eschange. Oh NO! Where are u from?
you need a sarcasm detector sad
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by fpeter(f): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2013
NA WHO WE GO ASK?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2013
Richieboyn:

Itz called news not knews. Husband not horseband. God not gord. Virgin not vergin. Deeper life not dipper live. Exchange not eschange. Oh NO! Where are u from?
Cheiiii u've got tym...
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2013
and how are we so sure these ladies are virgins??
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2013
booqee: and how are we so sure these ladies are virgins??

All of them dont need to be virgins to be part of the campaign. Some of them may have lost their virginity, but they are wiser now. They are now living a chaste life. So they are still qualified to join the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2013
booqee: and how are we so sure these ladies are virgins??

We don't question those who do gay marches if they are gay or not, because we believe they are.

We don't question those who do cancer survivors marches, if they have cancer or not, because we believe they've had.

We don't question the old pensioners in the street who march to solicit awareness on their unpaid pensions, if they are pensioners or not, because we believe they are.

Neither should we question if these young maidens are virgins or not, as we should believe they are and respect them for what they've done. It's called rational thinking. What is good for the geese is also good for the gander. Any other way of thinking is clearly jaundiced and hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2013
nadia_SA:
Cheiiii u've got tym...
nadia followback wanna pm u
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by FBLJ(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Why is so hard in this country to belive that there are virgins? as a matter of fact we still have many virgins, as a boy,my girl friends were always virgins, and i refused to sleep with them some of them eventually left and slept with other guys, but others remained virgins till they married. I respected virgins because i wanted to marry one, and I did... and I know there are still virgins out there. I encourage you if you are a Virgin remain one till you marry, it will help ur marraige, because you will have no need for comparism. just like my wife enjoys our marraige more. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2013
madridsta007:

We don't question those who do gay marches if they are gay or not, because we believe they are.

We don't question those who do cancer survivors marches, if they have cancer or not, because we believe they've had.

We don't question the old pensioners in the street who march to solicit awareness on their unpaid pensions, if they are pensioners or not, because we believe they are.

Neither should we question if these young maidens are virgins or not, as we should believe they are and respect them for what they've done. It's called rational thinking. What is good for the geese is also good for the gander. Any other way of thinking is clearly jaundiced and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by sayso: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2013
So few?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2013
When did the thread evolve from the March to encourage chastity to March to encourage girls (only) to keep their virginity?

It is a very good initiative but they should be encouraged to keep themselves (boys and girls) for the right reasons (because God said so) and not to increase the girls' worth in the marriage market.

I also don't think it is what should be broadcasted; I believe it's between the individual and God (and Maybe the spouse they get to marry)

I hope there are Marches like this in future to condemn corruption and other vices that plague our society.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2013
sayso: So few?
Brudas are busy hunting...
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by parki: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2013
Nigeria, a country where people pretend to be self righteous on the outside whereas they are evil on the inside. I bet u that the girls in the photo are not virgins.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2013
parki: Nigeria, a country where people pretend to be self righteous on the outside whereas they are evil on the inside. I bet u that the girls in the photo are not virgins.

Is virginity about girls alone?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by tobalade: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2013
MINE VIRGINITY MARCH is nt only done in ibadan bt in most major cities including lagos.even though u criticise us,we r proud of who we are.dis is a stand we av made and nothin can stop it.I am a virgin and I'm proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Is virginity about girls alone?

Why are you bitter. If you have lost your own virginity, are these girls responsible? How will you bet that they are not virgins? Why are some Nigerians reason in a foolish way?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by causewahala: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Why are you bitter. If you have lost your own virginity, are these girls responsible? How will you bet that they are not virgins? Why are some Nigerians reason in a foolish way?

Can you quote where she doubted their virginity status? undecided I think the last part of your sordid statement aptly describes you! cheesy
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
causewahala:

Can you quote where she doubted their virginity status? undecided I think the last part of your sordid statement aptly describes you! cheesy

Sorry, actually wanted to quote the person she quoted.

parki: Nigeria, a country where people pretend to be self righteous on the outside whereas they are evil on the inside. I bet u that the girls in the photo are not virgins.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Why do I think the bolded describes you to a T?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
causewahala:

Can you quote where she doubted their virginity status? undecided I think the last part of your sordid statement aptly describe you! cheesy

Hi,

Have a splendid day
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
bukatyne:

Why do I think the bolded describes you to a T?

Sorry. I wanted to quote the person you quoted.
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Sorry. I wanted to quote the person you quoted.

No problem, next time be more patient.

Besides, your post to that person was too harsh. Remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you want to give a different opinion, state it with love.

Have a splendid day smiley
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Testerfuze(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
C vexin(devil-ish),U̶̲̥̅̊ knw 1 tin? A student who failed nd repeated a class wil always wish his friend failure too Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o as 4 d both of them 2 stay in 1 place,fellow nairalanders let's all admit it dah kipin one's virginity z a gud tin nd d hoes wil always b jealous,a mum who heard on her daughters wedding night d husband comfirmed †ЂA̶̲̥̅† she was a virgin will forever b proud of her cn all U̶̲̥̅̊ hoes mum do d same

1 Like

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Reading this thread makes me shiver. Our virtues as Africans have gone to the dogs. Why the hate? These are people that have decided to keep themselves and to make their status public to encourage others in a morally decaying world and they are lambasted by non-virgins (thats so obvious.)
Thumbs up MINE VIRGINITY MARCH. You guys are doing well. You've got my support. Virginity is not lack of opportunity as the world is making people understand. Virginity is discipline and common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by jaybeecom(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
so all dis gals na virgins...um...lips sealed
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Testerfuze(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
bukatyne: When did the thread evolve from the March to encourage chastity to March to encourage girls (only) to keep their virginity?

It is a very good initiative but they should be encouraged to keep themselves (boys and girls) for the right reasons (because God said so) and not to increase the girls' worth in the marriage market.

I also don't think it is what should be broadcasted; I believe it's between the individual and God (and Maybe the spouse they get to marry)

I hope there are Marches like this in future to condemn corruption and other vices that plague our society.
They're nt tryin 2 increase girls worth bt tryin 2 preach moral decadence 2 d 21st century gals,we cnt compare our gals 2 d american gals,why? D american gals are always under supervision wit d help of satelite surveilance cameras nd spycams throuhout d country,if an activity z goin on in d skul compound it cn easily b detected etc buh ryt here we dnt hv dis tins, d only way we cn promote ourselves z throuh tins lyk dis. D ONLY WAY
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
Testerfuze:
They're nt tryin 2 increase girls worth bt tryin 2 preach moral decadence 2 d 21st century gals,we cnt compare our gals 2 d american gals,why? D american gals are always under supervision wit d help of satelite surveilance cameras nd spycams throuhout d country,if an activity z goin on in d skul compound it cn easily b detected etc buh ryt here we dnt hv dis tins, d only way we cn promote ourselves z throuh tins lyk dis. D ONLY WAY

You don't understand my post.

I wonder why the focus shifted from teens to girls.

The March was about teens (boys and girls) keeping their virginity.

When did it become about girls alone?
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by causewahala: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
^^^ Been a while. Hope u good!
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
As King Sunny Ade and Onyeka Onwenu sing.. "If you love me, you will wait for me".. 1 Cor 6:18)
Re: Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
sayso: So few?
U say so few but u nd ur brothers go about disvirgining poor girls nd u expect thm to be a lot...*cheiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.