Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! (2466 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by texaco1: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin
all the op needs is confidence stimulant.
op i beg dont take wee,that one go spoil ur brain,just take 3 shots of jedi plus 1 shot of 8pm,take a bath,put on a dark sunglasses ,brush ur teeth to remove the smell,
then you are good to go
watch out for traffic on the road and dont rush ,dont run.the shots u have taken will make u feel as if u are superman so caution urself.when u see her just start saying anything dont worry the spirit will take over
i like u that is why i am telling u this
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dondav: Pheew! That was close... I thought u were going to beg for Money! Your title was a lil depressing... grin

LMA0!!!
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thanks guys. I really appreciate everyone that laid there advice, thanks again.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
But guys, am thinking of telling her over chat that I know the other guy asked her out, and what her answer is going to be. Or is that a step too far?
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by alaricsaltzman: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Slyder: But guys, am thinking of telling her over chat that I know the other guy asked her out, and what her answer is going to be. Or is that a step too far?
Oti base je! Over which chat nah?? Why r u bothered abt what her answer is gonna be for the oda guy?? Can u live wiv urself if she says she'll tell him yes?? What u should be bothered abt ow u wee get courage 2 ask her out!!! Plz...don't tell us anyfin again until u've asked her out!!!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Oti base je! Over which chat nah?? Why r u bothered abt what her answer is gonna be for the oda guy?? Can u live wiv urself if she says she'll tell him yes?? What u should be bothered abt ow u wee get courage 2 ask her out!!! Plz...don't tell us anyfin again until u've asked her out!!!

GBAM at the bolded. The next thing I want to hear from you is that she has said 'YES' to you...Stop wasting time jor...nd don't even try bringing the other guy into it at all. angry
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Slyder(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls the last observation. The other just told me that she said NO. That she needs all her time committed to the program she came for. Though it doesn't boost my chances, but I feel at ease knowing that she is not dating my frnd.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Dopefiend(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
If its getting her to know how u feel without u saying anything, den dats easy. Go to her hostel as invited. When u get there, take out ur fone and navigate to this page,pretend to be really engrossed (she might wonder whats straying ur attention from her), then standup and excuse urself to d bathroom leaving the fone very accessible to her wink ...........the only thing left for u to do is act on cue according to her feelings. If she likes u d same way, Bam! If not, tongue sorry tongue
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by sophy2g(f): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
My dear young man,I wish you could just Behave Act and Think as d man you really are,be bold enofe to talk to any human being,so they fore go for what you want and need kk,as a woman,permit me to say we like BOLD men. all d best
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Woodpecker(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
My dear brother, I wouldn't advise you to ask her out directly but I'd say you should get closer to her and try to have a bit more physical contact with (putting your hand on the small of her back, use your hand to adjust her hair etc) but never for too long bro. if she doesn't appear to mind then you have a very gd chance of getting the girl. My reason for saying this is that it subtly lets her know your intentions without the words coming out of your mouth (ie she can't say no when there's no question asked). Do this for about a week, at the end of the week just tell her how much you enjoy her company and how cool you think she is but don't yarn more than that oo. Believe me if she likes you she will spill it all out. Enjoy
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by texaco1: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Woodpecker: My dear brother, I wouldn't advise you to ask her out directly but I'd say you should get closer to her and try to have a bit more physical contact with (putting your hand on the small of her back, use your hand to adjust her hair etc) but never for too long bro. if she doesn't appear to mind then you have a very gd chance of getting the girl. My reason for saying this is that it subtly lets her know your intentions without the words coming out of your mouth (ie she can't say no when there's no question asked). Do this for about a week, at the end of the week just tell her how much you enjoy her company and how cool you think she is but don't yarn more than that oo. Believe me if she likes you she will spill it all out. Enjoy
ashewo!
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by Mystiqme: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2013
Slyder: Pls the last observation. The other just told me that she said NO. That she needs all her time committed to the program she came for. Though it doesn't boost my chances, but I feel at ease knowing that she is not dating my frnd.
Look, forget about concentration on program. She might just have used that as an excuse for rejecting the other guy's advances. TALK YOUR OWN, FIRST. Next time you post na to tell us her reply ooo.
Re: PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! by theSpark(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dude am just like you but i have found a way to short circuit and by pass the problem. Before i do anything like this, i'll chat up my best friends and let them boost my morale (i guess thats what we are all doing u). Just before i do what am nervous or scared of doing, i'll scroll thru my frnds messages thats all. I'll rise to the occasion.

My point? Go thru this thread before you visit her, while u are with her or when u want to chicken out. There is a great cloud of witnesses cheering you on, you wudn't want to fall hundreds of hands today, will you?

Go get her and bring us the goodnews. I bet you she will agree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. / To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.