Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (64752 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Feedmemore(f): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
Richfella: This marriage thing hard o.

One woman for life . Small enjoyment for side and people go begin provoke. Na wa o grin.

Lmao ! grin grin

See your mouth like small enjoyment for side. cheesy tongue
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
ebamma 3: .toto is an insatiable product, cos as u buy one today the next day u see a better and more beautiful model

For real?
How about people that have a Golden fish, yet trade it for coal?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh

Where is the stone? I'm ready to cast it right into her slutish skull grin

Yes! Not all men engage in adultery. And not all women engage in adultery. cool

Note: next time you should say " he who is without SIN" and not "he who is without ADULTERY" bc many of us re innocent of that great transgression but no one is without sin. cheesy
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:

Lmao ! grin grin

*Falls down*

Oppression!! Your profile pic is banging....Now, I have to go and kill myself embarassed
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by rossete2020(f): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
wonder they said shal neva seize
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Imanuelle:

For real?
How about people that have a Golden fish, yet trade it for coal?

Once golden fish is tasted, it becomes just another fish with a different color cheesy

Whereas the coal is an enthralling unexplored product that needs to be excavated cool

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Fajzay: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Yuzedo needs to stop nacking other people's wives...

See the reseult?

Wearing boxers and flying ceiling...Cheife sweetus don fall my hand

Yuzedo don enter trouble for una hands. lolz
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by emmysam2: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
A middle aged housewife in Jos, the Plateau State capital is in trouble after she was caught in her matrimonial bed with another man by her husband.

The woman simply identified as Gloria was caught with a neighbour, a father of three who lives some houses away from the couple when the husband returned unexpectedly at their Rukuba Road residence.

The husband (names withheld) who sells clothes at the Old Bukuru Park was said to have barely left home for his business when his wife invited her man-friend, identified simply as George to come around as she was sick.

According to a neighbour who was with her when she made the call and begged to be anonymous, Gloria told the man friend to buy a pack of Don-Simon and a plate of pepper soup when coming.

The neighbour said: “She earlier complained of being ill. I heard her when we were sitting in front of the house telling the person on phone to bring a plate of pepper soup and a drink for her, although I never knew it was her man-friend.

“When he came they went out to the woman who sells pepper soup and bought the whole pot. She told me to help her take care of the kids because she had a visitor.”

Probably acting on a tip off, the husband returned home earlier than expected and caught her and her lover red handed.

According to the husband, “I built a shop for her to sell provisions, so I went to the market to buy protectors to be fixed in the shop. I just came back to realise that the kids were outside and the door locked.

So much for good Neighbours. My bet is that the anonymous neighbour called the woman's husband. Afteral she heard and saw all that transpired. Watch your backs for lurking neighbours when u go commiting adultery. lol

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Dickmanosky(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pussy no get any meter for daily measurement.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by cyril83(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:

Lmao ! grin grin

Nigerians with fake life, sori Nne who is that on your profile pic? Pls don't tell me it's you.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2013

According to a neighbour who was with her when she made the call and begged to be anonymous, Gloria told the man friend to buy a pack of Don-Simon and a plate of pepper soup when coming.

The neighbour said: “She earlier complained of being ill. I heard her when we were sitting in front of the house telling the person on phone to bring a plate of pepper soup and a drink for her, although I never knew it was her man-friend.

“When he came they went out to the woman who sells pepper soup and bought the whole pot. She told me to help her take care of the kids because she had a visitor.”

Probably acting on a tip off, the husband returned home earlier than expected and caught her and her lover red handed.

According to the husband, “I built a shop for her to sell provisions, so I went to the market to buy protectors to be fixed in the shop. I just came back to realise that the kids were outside and the door locked.

You see am
She asked the lover for a plate of peppersoup,he bought a whole pot
If she asked some more ,he would have brought a whole goat ( Ewu Awusa) cheesy
I bet you her husband won't even buy her ordinary groundnuts and banana
Who knows how much she has endured in the hands of that thing she called husband shocked
I bet you her husband's manhood is not even in tip top condition hence she went looking for somebody to fill in the blank spaces

She was tempted because of the condition she found herself in
SHe has managed and can manage no more

When a woman resorts to chasing her kids outside and locking the door for a moment of pleasure
That woman has endured until she could endure no more
The man should check himself o
He should check himself I say
He is lacking well well

The shame belongs to him
Now everybody knows his manhood no dey function

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by sage2(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Waiting for liar mohammed press release on this. Meanwhile,I also blame GEJ and PDP for this one.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Fajzay: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

If the woman is a ho, what is the man she was caught with?

Ans - A hose. *wink
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kalufelix(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

If the woman is a ho, what is the man she was caught with?
I'l leave yhu to ansa ursef buh if yhu cant then dias no definition cos dias no need 4 the definition.
U get ma jerk??
Its a mans world baby...
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
God please remove anything that will make my future wife not to satisfy me and vice versa.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kalufelix(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mopolchi: what were they thinking?
dat the man has no intel
Any oda question?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
As for that nosy neighbor that won't mind his business,the woman should find people to kidnap him and beat him up mercilessly
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by dulphines: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Picture is believing!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

You see am
If she asked,he would have brought a whole goat ( Ewu Awusa)
Who knows how much she has endured
I bet you her husband's manhood is not even in tip top condition hence she went looking for somebody to fill in the blank spaces

When a woman resorts to chasing her kids outside and locking the door for a moment of pleasure
He is lacking well well
Judging from your signature ,I'd be surprised if you have written otherwise.....if the man in question isn't functioning properly ,why didn't she complain and if the complains didn't work then she should walk away for the sake of her kids and everyone that is involved.

Personally no woman and her lover would package this kind of heart break for me and live to tell the story. cool
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Uwadiaraj(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Normal level
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lmao @ buying the whole pot of pepper soup grin.

Stup!d woman, no respect for her marriage whatsoever, its a shame.

As for the man, I guess its no surprise.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by leonshom(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Though its a bad attitude,buh,I wonder y its always a barrier when it comes 2d women side,buh nt a big deal when it happens to men. Supoz d woman caught her husband wiv anoda woman, he wuld av pleaded nd I'm sure d woman wuld listen. So bad attitude anyway !
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Feedmemore(f): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
*Falls down*

Oppression!! Your profile pic is banging....Now, I have to go and kill myself embarassed

Sholly!!!! kiss kiss kiss

My profile is banging how? undecided undecided undecided

Abeg no kill yourself o! cheesy for wetin nau?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by angelfelix(f): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
dis one na disgrace way pass disgrace
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
kalufelix: I'l leave yhu to ansa ursef buh if yhu cant then dias no definition cos dias no need 4 the definition.
U get ma jerk??
Its a mans world baby...

If I am to interprete what you said,

'A man is free to commit adultery because it is a man's world'?

Clap for yourself.

Is this what you learnt from your dad?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
The woman should have poured acid on her husband for barging in and causing the pepper soup to risk his life unnecessarily
No peppersoup for him for sure
Eediot
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Pennywise(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
emmysam2:
So much for good Neighbours. My bet is that the anonymous neighbour called the woman's husband. Afteral she heard and saw all that transpired. Watch your backs for lurking neighbours when u go commiting adultery. lol

Yeah. It is usually not the man or the woman's spouse that you need to watch out for. It is friends, relations or as in this case neighbor. I feel sorry for the man who accepted invitation to temptation. If he had taken his Don Simon and pepper soup to an unmarried and willing female (and they are many), all these embarrassment could have been avoided.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
freecocoa: Lmao @ buying the whole pot of pepper soup grin.

Stup!d woman, no respect for her marriage whatsoever, its a shame.

Did you not read that a married man and a married woman were cheating on their spouses?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:

Sholly!!!! kiss kiss kiss

My profile is banging how? undecided undecided undecided

Abeg no kill yourself o! cheesy for wetin nau?
"banging" like it's off the chain. It's super hot!! It's too sexy. You're mad cute. Your pic can make me turn gay. ..........I can go on and on tongue

Lol, it's just that you were oppressing us too much, I won't kill myself again. Regulating my diet cannot achieve that, I give up. Maybe in my "next life". Don't mind me, how ve u been? smiley
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

You see am
If she asked some more ,he would have brought a whole goat ( Ewu Awusa) cheesy
Who knows how much she has endured in the hands of that thing she called husband shocked

He is lacking well well

The shame belongs to him
Now everybody knows his manhood no dey function
Is that the reason your own neighbors are running trains on you?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

Did you not read that a married man and a married woman were cheating on their spouses?

No they didn't read that one
Let Gloria tell her story,your will hear how her husband has slept with every woman in their yard and neighboring yards with pepper-soup on top kwa

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

She's more interested in the pepper soup grin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.