Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (64722 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kalufelix(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann: Abeg wetin be Don Simon? Na Nigerian beer abi na slang?
na simon okechukwu the don naa
u no knw the man??

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Hehehehe grin
Una see why marriage na nonsense in this 21st century! This na man wey go arrange store for him wife o, working hard to set up his wife o. And she did this to him. And she even get supporters here grin
Message: e be like say adultery is going to be common in Nigeria as it is for here where I de live grin

I love it when folks fall for all my twisted humor
Anyway sha
Is it because we are Nigerians
In Cameroon,this is no biggie
A married woman can even go out and born pikin for another man and return to continue the marriage from where she stopped
I hear part of Ijawland and Edo allow same
She had small uha soup after eating egusi for so long
It's not as if she killed somebody
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
logica: Yes o. Now all the neighborhood women with itchy vee-jays will come looking for the man. His stock has risen. Meanwhile no man will come looking for the woman. smiley

hmm...weird way of looking at this matter cheesy
LOL....

The man is now a superstar... hahaha
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
logica: Yes o. Now all the neighborhood women with itchy vee-jays will come looking for the man. His stock has risen. Meanwhile no man will come looking for the woman. smiley

Wrong!!
Many men will look for her. She's established Akwuna and so customers will flow. This is the one sector of the economy that never undergoes recession. Tested and proven. From ages to ages.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Wrong!!
Many men will look for her. She's established Akwuna and so customers will flow. This is the one sector of the economy that never undergoes recession. Tested and proven. From ages to ages.

She is no akwuna
Nobody has considered the fact that her husband may be impotent
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Wrong!!
Only losers will look for her. She will only receive a stream of clients when she's honest with herself and opens her own brothel where she can charge in cash or kind (pepper-soup).
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Provie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
danchuzzy:

this is so much way out of context! Hw do you relate Rahab's hiding spies because of her fear for their God and to protect their lives with this nonsense?

I wan 2 bliv u ar not being fanatical. Anyway, my emphasis is on d Subject & not d Object. I could hav said "their men", yet I deliberately used "men". Prostitutes hav a character, dat's all I wan 2 say.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by OluVerve(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
BigBlackDick: Too much trouble from Old punanny and sagged booobs, He should be hanged while she should be stoned

that would have being your judgment if you were God?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bejeria101(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
konn: if it is a man caught they will say men are polygamous in nature but when it comes to a woman it becomes news but d woman no try sha she for no do am for her matrimonial bed
oh she for buy new mattress for the runs abi,hehehehe
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Of all creatures that breathe n move upon the earth, Nothing is Bred that is weaker than Man.." The Odyssey angry
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
danchuzzy:

this is so much way out of context! Hw do you relate Rahab's hiding spies because of her fear for their God and to protect their lives with this nonsense?
So Rahab na the Holy Prostitute? grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Olu' Verve:

that would have being your judgment if you were God?
I actually agree with him and I am not God. This is one of those times that the Laws of Moses are perfectly suited. But both should be stoned to death (he with Don Simon packs and she with Catfish).
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by coogar: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: Married people who flirt on BBM and exchange nude pixes are equally guilty of the crime lipsrsealed

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by esscence00: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne: Infidelity is very bad. The husband should call the wife and sit her down so they can have a heart to heart talk on what made the woman stray. The husband owns the wife, he knows the best mood to discuss with her. He should also check himself and endeavor he is romantic, wears sexy boxers and triple his action in bed. He should not worry, his wife would come back to her senses. He should also not forget prayers. There is nothing God can not do, fasting would also help.

The husband should remember that divorce is wrong. Marriage is for better for worse. These are the worse times, things will still be better. tongue

It's well

Taa! Abeg go joke section coz this one no dae applicable to many nigerian men oo. Kia kia make she dae go her p.man's house and make the man collect im shop and bride price which he paid but....

Forgiveness is the best.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by dennismukoro(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Omo see gobe nah d really G
obe
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Excel30: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pack of Don Simeon& pepper soup.Hahahahahaaaaahaha.Aldultrous woman.What a shame.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Provie(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
logica: So Rahab na the Holy Prostitute? grin

My broda plz help me ask him. Does dat change d fact dat Rahab is a prostitute & dat prostitution is a negativ quality?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Has anybody asked the woman if she even enjoyed it
They didn't even finish the sumtin when her husband came a-knocking and the lover hurriedly sheathed his sword and entered roof
I feel for her o
Imagine being left hanging mid systole
I hope the Stoopid husband didn't touch the pot of peppersoup or she should sue him for malicious and willful destruction of property and pain and suffering
Nonsense!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by JohnRogo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
if were the one na 4 to just pack her clothe and leave thats the end of the marriage..............
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by everyday: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Its not news.Women are naturally promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by coogar: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
this story is so hilarious....
how dumb is the woman? bringing another man to her matrimonial bed? she's got massive bälls to pull such drama.

then i read police released them on bail. bailed for what crime? is adultery a criminal offence in nigeria? nigerian police and their uncanny ability to milk money out of every situation.....
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by MacLovington(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
supaeagles:
Here's my double like for your astute observation .
Even better , I think the title should reflect that " a couple were caught committing adultery" .

She brought the man to her own house to sleep with her. She was even seen calling the man to come. Both are wrong but there is no history of polyandry in Naija or the bible. But plenty of polygamy in our culture. I don't support polygamy but to every man his own.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by EdnaEgems(f): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
peziz: Lmao at hiding the man in the ceiling. What a shame.
lol
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by MacLovington(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Anyway sha
A married woman can even go out and born pikin for another man and return to continue the marriage from where she stopped

Which part of Edo allows it?

In Edo State single girls can be liberal and date any guy irrespective of tribe BUT after marriage you cannot mess about.
For thoses that do it away abroad (Italy & Spain mostly), the man back home will have effectively married another woman back home and only uses her money to live good.

When she returns she will realise that she has no husband waiting for her. These stories abound.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by plendil: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
coogar: this story is so hilarious....
how dumb is the woman? bringing another man to her matrimonial bed? she's got massive bälls to pull such drama.

then i read police released them on bail. bailed for what crime? is adultery a criminal offence in nigeria? nigerian police and their uncanny ability to milk money out of every situation.....

I was wondering about the same thing myself. As long there is no evidence of the man forcing himself on her, I'm not sure what law he has broken here.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Anyway sha

Lol. But BabyO I gotta tell ya, I had a girlfriend back in the days in Naija who wanted me to father her first child. She was getting married and wanted me to father her first child.

I had another girl in Unical who was married and I didn't know. Someone told me she is married I thought he was joking, he said he attended her wedding. I brushed it aside bc the dude is a well known joker. Then one day I jokingly asked my girl why she didnt tell me she was married. You know, I expected to hear something like "what are you talking about?" But guess what I heard! "How did you find out?" And she was laughing. I was shocked beyond words. Then she said I looked exactly like her husband. It just feels like I'm him. Lol. Tosh nwa mama, I no know whether to slap am or to run go church for cleansing.
Guess what, she still invited me to come to her room and spend the night. This na babe wey nova reach 1yr of marriage. When marriage suppose still de sweet am.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by plendil: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
MacLovington:

Which part of Edo allows it?

In Edo State single girls can be liberal and date any guy irrespective of tribe BUT after marriage you cannot mess about.
For thoses that do it away abroad (Italy & Spain mostly), the man back home will have effectively married another woman back home and only uses her money to live good.

When she returns she will realise that she has no husband waiting for her. These stories abound.

The practise is common among the TIVs (Benue State)
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by sweetnigga(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
can i make love to you ?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
everyday: Its not news.Women are naturally promiscuous.
I think men like "action" before marriage. But once marriage don happen I don't know what happens to men, they slow down, but the women become Fires from Furripitemia grin. Nothing de ever do them. Just hope there's no guy hanging around and hope ya wife is not idle or alway alone at home. Bc na I'm de cause wahala.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by MacLovington(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh

Jesus doesn't allow us to cast the stone BUT apart from that I have never committed adultry. I don't know what kind of married men you mix with. You need to start mixing with decent men.

Plenty of temptations yes. But was Jesus not tempted?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
logica: Only losers will look for her.
Loosers plenty na

She will only receive a stream of clients when she's honest with herself and opens her own brothel where she can charge in cash or kind (pepper-soup).

That is also another option.
Either way, she go get plenty visitors.

Which part of jos is this by the way cheesy
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Bambela(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Why is it that one can not be satified with sex? Am afraid cos I cann't be hooked by one pussy throughout my life moreover, the stolen one is the sweetest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / My Sister Married An Impotent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.