Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (46679 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by spoilt(f): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
ibas: If u have a car fork her in d car @nite if u must;if its ur own compound,u can take her in d garden,garage,loo,kitchen etc.ive done it b4 its d sweetest

I bet you the prudish MIL will be watchdogging through the window and will have a problem with that too.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Iykeponti(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Let me add one more stuff 4u, carry ur wife go outing... No be only inside ur house u go dey poke that think smiley once in a week carry her go out for fun...
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by PedroAmada(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Maybe they are living in face me I face you one room apartment and her mom is not cool with soundtrack while they make love... Must her mom visit? Then let her not stay na
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
jennykadry: But this is a 2 bedroom flat for heavens sake. Even one bedroom tenants still get their groove on, how much more 2? Can't they shut their door??

I trust who I married, Not even the pope himself will stop him from chopping right left center when he wants to. A "bonner" man is an angry man. grin

Maybe he should be praying for a financial breakthrough so he can move away from the face me I shoot you accommodation and chop his wife in the master bedroom downstairs at the other end of the house while everyone else is upstairs cool cool
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

YOU KNOW DAYUM WELL COOGAR LYING HIS BUTT OFF. HE AINT HAD PUNNANI SINCE PUNNANI HAD HIM grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU KNOW DAYUM WELL COOGAR LYING HIS BUTT OFF. HE AINT HAD PUNNANI SINCE PUNNANI HAD HIM grin grin

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Feedmemore(f): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
cyril83: there are techniques to apply when such case arises and nobody will know nor hear any sound, I have make love with a lady in d midst of 5 ladies and none of them shake body. If you need a tutorial on this, let's meet at d close door Lecture theatre.

How come? undecided undecided

Were the other 5 ladies dead asleep or what? undecided undecided And even at that, there is no way you can make love to the lady without the others listening to both of you, unless off course you hyptonize them.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Tinoxky: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mother-in-law should mind her business. She should close the door, use music or better still take her matras to the parlour and sleep. If she can't cope, she doesn't have an option but to leave the house for good.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by spoilt(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
jennykadry: But this is a 2 bedroom flat for heavens sake. Even one bedroom tenants still get their groove on, how much more 2? Can't they shut their door??

I trust who I married, Not even the pope himself will stop him from chopping right left center when he wants to. A "bonner" man is an angry man. grin

That is eh . . . . . .
A prudish MIL is the last 'thing' that will stop Mr Spoilt. It would have to be an earthquake or something coming.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

How come? undecided undecided

Were the other 5 ladies dead asleep or what? undecided undecided And even at that, there is no way you can make love to the lady without the others listening to both of you, unless off course you hyptonize them.

LMMAAOO grin

Do you believe him ?
undecided
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Provie(m): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is rainy season. U people shuld do ur thing weneva it's raining. Just rmember 2 switch off d lights in case of "Up NEPAAA!!!!!!"
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Feedmemore(f): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: SO COOGAR IN YOUR 58 YEARS OF BEING IN THIS WORLD YOU HAVE HAD S-E-X EVERY WEEK FOR 58 YEARS STRAIGHT ? SMDH

Coogar's testosterone is on the high... cheesy
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, THAT WAS IN THE PAST. I GET MINES NOW. ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT A DO OR DIE THING WITH ME. IF MY MOTHER IN-LAW CAME TO LIVE WITH ME FOR TWO MONTHS AND I LIVED IN A SMALL HOUSE WITH NO SOUND-PROOF WALLS, IF I CAN BE BOTHERED I WOULD MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS LIKE RENDEZVOUS IN HOTELS OR FRIENDS HOUSE. HOWEVER IF THERE WAS NO TIME TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS I AM PRETTY SURE I CAN SURVIVE FOR 2 MONTHS WITHOUT S-E-X. YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR ADDICTIONS MEANING YOU ARE A WEAK MAN IF YOU HAVE ADDICTIONS. PONDER ON THAT COOGAR wink grin

it's not about addiction - it's about healthy living
don't mask your impotency with talks about addiction - you have a social responsibility to fulfill with your wife. there must be hundreds of herbal medicine that can cure your erëctile dysfunction - seek help before cancer destroys your prostates!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU KNOW DAYUM WELL COOGAR LYING HIS BUTT OFF. HE AINT HAD PUNNANI SINCE PUNNANI HAD HIM grin grin

I can see through him
I bet you he is married to a woman schooling Australia and waiting patiently for her to return

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

don't mask your impotency with talks about addiction - you have a social responsibility to fulfill with your wife. there must be hundreds of herbal medicine that can cure your erectile dysfunction - seek help before cancer destroys your prostates!

You and this cancer eating up prostate
Where was this research conducted?
Many man alive are almost guaranteed prostate cancer after 70
Just like every woman living beyond 80 has a high chance of breast cancer or so
It is hormonal
Has nothing to do with SE.x or no SE.x
That is the science I know
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Feedmemore(f): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

LMMAAOO grin

Do you believe him ?
undecided

Lol grin

Don't mind the dude...
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

YOU RIGHT. HE A CAVE MAN. ONLY CAVEMEN GOT THAT MUCH TESTOSTERONE. EVEN TUBABA THE VIRILE BABY MAKING MACHINE TAKES A BREAK SOMETIMES grin grin
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

don't mask your impotency with talks about addiction - you have a social responsibility to fulfill with your wife. there must be hundreds of herbal medicine that can cure your erectile dysfunction - seek help before cancer destroys your prostates!
LMAO. AND I REPEAT. I GETS MINES. SMDH grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU RIGHT. HE A CAVE MAN. ONLY CAVEMEN GOT THAT MUCH TESTOSTERONE. EVEN TUBABA THE VIRILE BABY MAKING MACHINE TAKES A BREAK SOMETIMES grin grin

Abi o
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

1070 ng/dl
my GP thinks i am not human!

says the man that went a whole decade without sex. little wonder you type in caps(shouting). your celibacy must have something to do with your frustration!

obadiah - get help!
even the biblical obadiah slept with enough women from babylon!

obadiah777: YOU RIGHT. HE A CAVE MAN. ONLY CAVEMEN GOT THAT MUCH TESTOSTERONE. EVEN TUBABA THE VIRILE BABY MAKING MACHINE TAKES A BREAK SOMETIMES grin grin

tubaba is only irresponsible!
he doesn't get laid more than the average man out there but he never learnt to use protection!

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by kolamilan(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
the pics used by the op is it real ?
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:

I can see through him
I bet you he is married to a woman schooling Australia and waiting patiently for her to return
YOU RIGHT. THE LOUDEST CYMBALS ARE USUALLY HOLLOW. HE MAKING ALL THAT NOISE ABOUT HOW REGULAR HE BREAKING HIS WOMAN OFF BUT I BET YOU HE BEING WAITING ON HIS MAMA TO SEND HIM A WIFE FROM HIS VILLAGE FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. MEANING HE AINT HAD ANY IN FIVE YEARS grin grin
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by elhadjkoko(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
dayokanu: Let the guy carry the erecction to show the Mother In law

or ask the Mother In law directly that what is he supposed to do or does it make sense to her that her daughter is failing to do her marital duty using her as the excuse

Guy, U be bado o...lolz
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:
It is hormonal

osisi, stop this ignorance - you are on a public forum!

obadiah777: YOU RIGHT. THE LOUDEST CYMBALS ARE USUALLY HOLLOW. HE MAKING ALL THAT NOISE ABOUT HOW REGULAR HE BREAKING HIS WOMAN OFF BUT I BET YOU HE BEING WAITING ON HIS MAMA TO SEND HIM A WIFE FROM HIS VILLAGE FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. MEANING HE AINT HAD ANY IN FIVE YEARS grin grin

obadiah, go and get medical/spiritual help!

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU RIGHT. THE LOUDEST CYMBALS ARE USUALLY HOLLOW. HE MAKING ALL THAT NOISE ABOUT HOW REGULAR HE BREAKING HIS WOMAN OFF BUT I BET YOU HE BEING WAITING ON HIS MAMA TO SEND HIM A WIFE FROM HIS VILLAGE FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. MEANING HE AINT HAD ANY IN FIVE YEARS grin grin

The ones that are doing it steady don't talk much
They just do it
It's just like men that are quick to boast to women that they are carrying anaconda in between their legs
Some women have tried to find out for themselves and saw one small pediatric thing dia wey dey like Aki and paw paw own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Tonjeola1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
wetin mother-in-law dey find sef? for 2 months wen pikin don reach 2yrs, abi wetin we go call dat one, omogo or? make una tell me?
make d mother-in-law go back to husband hous na shuh!
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

1070 ng/dl
my GP thinks i am not human!

[s]says the man that went a whole decade without sex. little wonder you type in caps(shouting). your celibacy must have something to do with your frustration!

obadiah - get help!
even the biblical obadiah slept with enough women from babylon!

tubaba is only irresponsible!
he doesn't get laid more than the average man out there but he never learnt to use protection![/s]

YOUR GP IS RIGHT. YOU A CAVEMAN grin grin
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOUR GP IS RIGHT. YOU A CAVEMAN grin grin

i'd rather be a caveman than a man suffering from a chronic ED!!!
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by imarena(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
I love this thread
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:

It is hormonal
YEAH COOGAR GOT HIS SCIENCE DEGREE FROM AGIDINGBI UNIVERSITY SMDH

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Policewoman(f): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
They should lock the adjoining door. Then bring their foam mattress to the floor or spread the wrapper on the rug in the room when they want to get down to action. That way the noise will reduce. Also they should use missionary position throughout the mum's stay. That way the man can close his wife's mouth when she moans too loudly. My 3 cents. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:

The ones that are doing it steady don't talk much
They just do it
It's just like men that are quick to boast to women that they are carrying anaconda in between their legs
Some women have tried to find out for themselves and saw one small pediatric thing dia wey dey like Aki and paw paw own
grin grin
grin grin grin WELL DAYUMMMM

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.