Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (46689 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Coogar and Obadiah777 LOOOOL

I'm in tears here

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

i'd rather be a caveman than a man suffering from a chronic ED!!!

Chineke mee
How did you make that diagnosis biko
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Chregor(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Laughing so hard dat my parents got enraged and asked for the cause of my happiness. I couldn't help but, laid out to them the "wonder thread & of course nairalanders' posts ." To my amazement, it changes the atmosphere of the room a great deal, as all the household got their fair share of the crack. more funny was my dad's murmuring to his wife; and i quote," it's amazing the emotional attack mothers are made to deal with in their daughters' home ."

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:
Chineke mee
How did you make that diagnosis biko

read his previous comments....
all the symptoms are there!

obadiah777: YEAH COOGAR GOT HIS SCIENCE DEGREE FROM AGIDINGBI UNIVERSITY SMDH

you won't seek help?
i can connect TB joshua or doctor fireman to heal your ailment. how do you sleep at night knowing you can't get it up?

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by spoilt(f): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Policewoman: They should lock the adjoining door. Then bring their foam mattress to the floor or spread the wrapper on the rug in the room when they want to get down to action. That way the noise will reduce. Also they should use missionary position throughout the mum's stay. That way the man can close his wife's mouth when she moans too loudly. My 3 cents. smiley

I refuse to resort to missionary only because MIL is around. I will take it all the ways I can get it.

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123: Coogar and Obadiah777 LOOOOL

I'm in tears here
YEAH THAT COOGAR NEED TO ENTER THE NAIRALAND LYING CONTEST. HE KNOW DAYUM WELL THE LAST TIME HE HAD ANY WAS WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE SMDH grin
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by cyril83(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

How come? undecided undecided

Were the other 5 ladies dead asleep or what? undecided undecided And even at that, there is no way you can make love to the lady without the others listening to both of you, unless off course you hyptonize them.
Believe me or not, am an expert when it comes to handling/controlling a woman in bed.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THAT COOGAR NEED TO ENTER THE NAIRALAND LYING CONTEST. HE KNOW DAYUM WELL THE LAST TIME HE HAD ANY WAS WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE SMDH grin

hahaha....
the last time you had sëx, genevieve nnaji was still a foetus. you this old good for nothing celibate. i have always been curious why you shout in all your comments - the answer is here, your spërm tank is rusty!

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by akmoh(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tell your wife to grow up!
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by cyril83(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

LMMAAOO grin

Do you believe him ?
I don't discuss or argue on my profession.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

[s]you won't seek help!
i can connect TB joshua or doctor fireman to heal your ailment. how do you sleep at night knowing you can't get it up[/s]?
I SLEEP VERY WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH. cheesy
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2013

obadiah777: YEAH THAT COOGAR NEED TO ENTER THE NAIRALAND LYING CONTEST. HE KNOW DAYUM WELL THE LAST TIME HE HAD ANY WAS WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE SMDH grin

coogar:

hahaha....
the last time you had sëx, genevieve nnaji was still a foetus. you this old good for nothing celibate. i have always been curious why you shout in all your comments - the answer is here, your spërm tank is rusty!

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
cyril83: I don't discuss or argue on my profession.

Really ? undecided
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

hahaha....
coogar:

you won't seek help!
i can connect TB joshua or doctor fireman to heal your ailment. how do you sleep at night knowing you can't get it up?

The man dey gbim gbim!!
Stop trying to tarnish his image jare
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Policewoman(f): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
spoilt:

I refuse to resort to missionary only because MIL is around. I will take it all the ways I can get it.
Ehen. You can still do Duggie sha. So long as you keep your face on the pillow on the bed, so as to muffle any moaning sounds. cool
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:
The man dey gbim gbim!!

how would you know that?

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by ibas: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
spoilt:

I bet you the prudish MIL will be watchdogging through the window and will have a problem with that too.
den fork her too
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:

The man dey gbim gbim!!

RIGHT ? HE IS TRYNA PROJECT HIS IMAGE ONTO ME. I BELIEVE IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY THIS IS CALLED PROJECTILE DEFLECTION. HE THINK BECAUSE HE AINT HAD ANY SINCE SHEHU SHAGARI WAS IN OFFICE, THAT I MUST BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS HE IS SMH undecided grin

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Policewoman(f): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
But bros, you can sacrifice 1 month of sex na. It's not too much.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Uzodarling(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
The man should simply shut d door weneva he feels like making love τ̅☺ his wife, he should accord his MIL some respect.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by cyril83(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Really ? undecided
is that you on your profile? Mehn! Skinny chicks are mad in bed coz having se.x with fat chicks is like going on the waterslide at Wet and Wild but skinny chick goes along with every positions.

You are beautiful.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Feedmemore(f): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

1070 ng/dl
my GP thinks i am not human!

Good for you, you are a pure breed!

Slightly off topic- I read an article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute which showed that black men have on average 3 to 19 percent more testosterone than white men. Notice that it's common for black men to have deep voices.

How true?
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
cyril83: is that you on your profile? Mehn! Skinny chicks are mad in bed coz having sex with fat chicks is like going on the waterslide at Wet and Wild.

You are beautiful.

LOOOL. grin grin

Yes it is me and thank you embarassed
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: RIGHT ? HE IS TRYNA PROJECT HIS IMAGE ONTO ME. I BELIEVE IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY THIS IS CALLED PROJECTILE DEFLECTION. HE THINK BECAUSE HE AINT HAD ANY SINCE SHEHU SHAGARI WAS IN OFFICE, THAT I MUST BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS HE IS SMH undecided grin

Shehu shagari
Rofl
Kai

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Slightly off topic- I read an article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute which showed that black men have on average 3 to 19 percent more testosterone than white men. Notice that it's common for black men to have deep voices.

How true?

Its very true, coogar is a living example grin grin
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by coogar: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: RIGHT ? HE IS TRYNA PROJECT HIS IMAGE ONTO ME. I BELIEVE IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY THIS IS CALLED PROJECTILE DEFLECTION. HE THINK BECAUSE HE AINT HAD ANY SINCE SHEHU SHAGARI WAS IN OFFICE, THAT I MUST BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS HE IS SMH undecided grin

hahahaha....
obadiah, you are an environmental risk. if you sneeze near any woman in her ovulation phase, there's an 80% chance she would get pregnant!

Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Feedmemore(f): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
cyril83: Believe me or not, am an expert when it comes to handling/controlling a woman in bed.

Lair !

"Okobo" like you cheesy tongue
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by mrperfect(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
They can book hotel room.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by cyril83(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Lair !

"Okobo" like you cheesy tongue
LoL!

I like what i'm seeing here....You are beautiful.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by White007(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

How true?

A lot of studies have found higher testosterone levels among black men (and women) vis-a-vis whites, but not all have. See, e.g.,
http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/jc.2007-0028v1
"Serum Estrogen, but not Testosterone Levels Differ between Black and White men in a Nationally Representative Sample of Americans"

In any case, THESE ARE AVERAGES. Group averages say nothing about a given individual.
Re: Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha....
obadiah, you are an environmental risk. if you sneeze near any woman in her ovulation phase, there's an 80% chance she would get pregnant!
LMAO NOW THAT WAS A GOOD ONE grin grin ENVIRONMENTAL RISK ? LWTMB grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets