Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Reasons Why He Won't Propose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (25468 Views)

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by kolamilan(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (team clean girls)
na police women dirty pass come see how dem dey squeeze 20 naira note inside there dirty bra in ketu.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by akinaloma: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
9ice points keep it up
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by kolamilan(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
too much criteria.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by babestell(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Am really tired of all the different lists. Next one will be Reasons why your marriage wont last. If a guy loves you, he loves you warts and all.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by NET1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm really tired of all these lists.

.NET
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA: He Won't Propose Cause He's Scared Of Commitment ..

#thatz it
i disagree with you on this, i believe there are many men out there who want commitment, but sometimes the attitude of a lady is the main spoiler.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by udemzyudex(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
number 5

Hmmm.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by born2fuckpussy: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
babestell: Am really tired of all the different lists. Next one will be Reasons why your marriage wont last. If a guy loves you, he loves you warts and all.
if guy love you and you chop him money finish,him no go run? If boy love you and If your pant dirty, he open your pant to nack toto and he get cattarh from the smell but he manage Bleep, him no run for marriage? If you bi ibo girl, your boy na yoruba, your mama and papa say make him pay 5Million b4 him marry and your boy na carpenter, him no go run?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Tloc(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Op, no one is perfect. You outlined all these stuff like the guys are saints. I'm a married guy and I didn't look out for 30% of them things you listed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wit d way girls sleep around these days recklessly and aborting babies or taking contraceptives, point NO 21 is so on point!
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by born2fuckpussy: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tloc: Op, no one is perfect. You outlined all these stuff like the guys are saints. I'm a married guy and I didn't look out for 30% of them things you listed.
you didn't look out for 30%. Which you means you looked out for 70%, definitely that is pass mark.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by MockingBird(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ OP, not all marriages begins with "Will you marry me?" Some actually begins with "I don get belle, wetin we go do?"
Nice post anyway. 3 GBOZA for you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by nbright: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
where's kulyie?... I need to "read" her view on this topic
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by dashing88(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yes exactly, Not every marriage starts with a proposal like "Will you marry me? Most of them starts with "I am Pregnant.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Just WOW! Who wrote this please- a male or a female? Makes so much sense and I couldn't stop laughing because the writer did arrested 99% of the reasons why most guys haven't yet proposed or taken their present female-friend serious...much lessons to be learnt, though some are kind of unfair...lol

E.g. the hometown point isn't always true but yes, some guys do. And this also explains why most career ladies are still single....pls if you are one, be humble and learn quietly...don't follow teenage girls in criticizing the write-up, just pick vital points and work on them for your own good...I know what some ladies are thinking right now.....I know but won't say it here... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
babestell: Am really tired of all the different lists. Next one will be Reasons why your marriage wont last. If a guy loves you, he loves you warts and all.
Not always....most guys always end up not marrying the lady they loved...and some of the reasons can be found in this piece, just calm down and pick good points for your own good...it doesn't take anything out of you dear....everyday is a learning day...today, I learnt a new thing while at Ibadan....I had been visiting that ancient city for some time now, but today, I learnt something new while drvn to my lodge...so don't be tired of learning new things, thats y we are humans and not animals smiley
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by thehunted(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
point 22. If the Womanliness has been beaten by so many guys,he wont propose o

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Decryptor(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
22. If you are bleaching your skin :/
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Petraman(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
nice topic!!!!!!!!!!! Pls talk about the reasons while girls will not want to marry yoy but rarher keeps you as friend
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by obyo: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Good one!
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Sike(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Gbam! To that no.3 .... As in, the iish can kill a Gentleman i swear.
--------------------------------------------
No. 3 - When you play the boss.
Sometime ago, i heard a
lady telling her man: "baby,
don't worry, i will rent the
apartment for us" Oh no,
you just killed his ego! How
about: "baby, i will lend you
the money to rent the
apartment but you will pay
back" and if he doesn't, at
least you never wanted a
pay-back at first. Let him be
in-charge of taking sensitive
decisions.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by okechukwu2013: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Thank God I and my Wify have scaled this hurdle! For those singles out there goodluck oh! Both proposal and acceptance is a big deal oh so make una shine una eyes well well! Best of luck.
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by mesther96(f): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Decryptor: 22. If you are bleaching your skin :/
smiley
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sometime ago, i heard a lady telling her man: "baby, don't worry, i will rent the apartment for us" Oh no, you just killed his ego! How about: "baby, i will lend you the money to rent the apartment but you will pay back" and if he doesn't, at least you never wanted a pay-back at first. Let him be in-charge of taking sensitive decisions.

No. 4 - When you mistake being classy as being expensive.
No man will desire a woman that pays maximum attention to what she wears even when he wants her to look good. Getting the latest of this and that doesn't mean you've got money or you're so comfortable, it only means nothing else receives your attention other than how expensive you look. Such won't make a good wife with a man with prospects. He just won't propose.

No. 8 - Religion differences (e.g. Muslim vs Christian. White Garment Churches too, so many Christians don’t accept them as true Christians) and family acceptance.
This sometimes could be complex. Where the wedding will hold, what prayers will be said etc. Alot comes with religion differences. If he comes from a family where their beliefs are considered uttermost. It would be difficult for you to be accepted, hence, he won't propose unless he chooses to stand against his family or win their mind over.

No. 10 - If the only time you have a need is when you call him.
Read again, that could be the definition of a pest. LOL. He won't propose.

No. 11 - When all you do is talk about yourself and your family.
The young man would have doubts about the future; if you're going to allow him take care of his family as much as you care about yours.

No. 13 - When you are so much into your job or career.

No. 14 - When your ex-s becomes your handbag.
You said he's your ex and you still meet for dinner dates and whatnot, no matter how much he trusted you, don't make him doubt you. Hence, you let go! It isn't an issue of insecurity but an issue of doing what's right. There is no reason for you seeing your ex. If it's somewhat official, demand a replacement, find someone else to have on those dates and discussions; just not your ex. You both could be friends but not regular meetings or phone calls. Save your relationship some drama and watch him propose to you in no time

No. 17 - When he seem to be chasing you for too long.
He won't propose.

No. 19 - When you have so much of male friends and you talk too much of them around him.
It's just like a wife murmuring the name of a male celebrity in her sleep, right beside her husband. LOL. He won't propose.

No. 18- When your phone is always ringing and talking more than necessary, and its worse if the callers are always unknown males.

No. 19- When he finds out you are on virtually all the social network websites and platforms- 2go, facebook, whatsapp, BBM (with lots of contacts), Baddoos, etc. It’s a warning of infidelity/promiscuity, or potential philanderer.

No. 20- If you take time to answer his calls, or whenever he calls, your number is on waiting…or you are quick to tell him to call back or that you will call back- signs of not being straightforward, or one with hidden missions yet to be unfolded.

Ladies please note: In as much as guys love an attractive lady or woman, and also want their lady to look trendy, being a fashion freak can scare away good guys and attract predators after your body alone. No reasonable man would want to buy trouble for himself. No reasonable man would want to marry a lady whose mission and hobby in life is to acquire any latest clothe/outfit/fashion and what have you. Be contented at times, it shows maturity, and decency, that’s how reasonable men view it when they want a lady to settle down with.

Buying all manners of high heel and sky-heel shoes, pencil, and whatever shoes and clothes you see to look trendy and hot will hardly win you a good man for marriage. Men sometimes reason in an unfair way when it comes to selecting a woman to marry.

Changing your hairstyle and hairdo every one week is a clear sign of immaturity and waywardness, take it or leave it. Yes, guys will praise you, applaud you, even beg you to accompany them to parties and places, and also spend millions to hang out with you, but when they really want to settle down, they will go for the conservative, matured and sensible ladies who dress attractively decent and are not crazy about latest fashion. I arrest my case here…too long, yeah, I know….lolz

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by mmark12(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
The reason why he doesn't propose is because he is not that into you. shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Pvin: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
15, 21 and no12 is just me
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by regaltopax(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
This part definately makes no sense, Why a lady wants to rent the apartment for both of you, how does that translate to being the boss? and why does she have to borrow her hubby money to rent apartment they both will be living in?

"

Sometime ago, i heard a lady telling her man: "baby, don't worry, i will rent the apartment for us" Oh no, you just killed his ego! How about: "baby, i will lend you the money to rent the apartment but you will pay back" and if he doesn't, at least you never wanted a pay-back at first. Let him be in-charge of taking sensitive decisions."
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
#5 Ilorin people - guilty as charged
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by born2fuckpussy: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
No wonders we have 45 yrs old single women most everywhere, guys don't want marriage
Re: Reasons Why He Won't Propose by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
braine:

Love is not enough to sustain a relationship dear.
Now they know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.