Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Want To Join The British Army - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join The British Army (20570 Views)

Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ilaje44:

Would you leave the boy alone. Is it not the same useless Nigerian Armed Forces that have made Nigeria a pariah state? Is it not the damned Armed forces that dont respect civil authorities and the laws of the land? Is it not the Nigerian millitary that were raping civilians and playing diamonds baron in Liberia and Sierra Leone? Every institution in Nigeria is rotten and the coupist forces of Nigeria played a very big role in it.

@Topic: Young man, go for your dream. There are lots of people like yourself in the british foreign legion. You will definitely enjoy your adventure. Viel Glück Kamerad.

Thanks.
I said it before, That Nigerians like to feel and act like they are smarter than the rest of the world
comparing Nigerian Army vs British Army. I rest my case
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by MostHigh: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

bring it, i ready to die

The above statement is all I can percive from this post, you are most likely depressed.

And this is leading you to thoughts of suicide and false glory.

In War you Hope for a quick death, ever thought of the flip side.

Listen young man ( I am assuming you are young)

There are better ways to show your bravery and heal yourself at the same time

Try working with disadvantaged children give your time to the orphanage or the elderly

Try and make the best of yourself by helping other people

Instead of spilling unecessary blood in another mans war.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Skywalker5(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

Thanks for your observation, I do appreciate it

3. Education: IT skills, technology skills that you will pay for int he civilian world

IT skills wont pay out in the civilian world. its best you verify this. You wont be allowed near their server or datacenter. You might be doing something similar to customer services. You are not security cleared. Please check that out before going in. The fact that you have masters in IT does not guarantee that you will work with computers
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
MostHigh:

The above statement is all I can percive from this post, you are most likely depressed.

And this is leading you to thoughts of suicide and false glory.

In War you Hope for a quick death, ever thought of the flip side.

Listen young man ( I am assuming you are young)

There are better ways to show your bravery and heal yourself at the same time

Try working with disadvantaged children give your time to the orphanage or the elderly

Try and make the best of yourself by helping other people

Instead of spilling unecessary blood in another mans war.

LAAWDD AVEEE MERCY. WISER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN UTTERED. POIGNANT POST SIRE
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Skywalker5(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
i dont want to derail this thread but there is a certified scammer here and he is also calling the op a scammer.

You know who you are wink wink
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by fem88(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Sometimes it's always good to face the home front before thinking of going outside.My brother You won't understand....Army is not a child's play both in Nija and Britain..
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by ceejayluv(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: ITS CALLED TOUGH LOVE. THATS WHAT YOU NEED. ALL THESE YES-MEN IN THE FORUM APPLAUDING YOU ARE EITHER HUNGRY PEOPLE ( WHO THINK DYING FOR THE BRITISH IS PROSPERITY ) OR CRAZY PEOPLE. NO SANE NIGERIAN WOULD SUPPORT YOUR DECISION
Yeah, right... All the Nigerians serving in US, UK and other western militaries are INSANE?? not everyone is scared shitless of death like you , you know.
@Op, go on!! Na man you be!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: LAAWDD AVEEE MERCY. WISER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN UTTERED. POIGNANT POST SIRE

I heard you

May I remind you that the British Army helps and assist in disaster relief. when the earthquake and tsunami happened in Indonesia, earthquake in Haiti etc, its was the U.S and British Military (Navy) that first responded.I didnt see any Nigerian personnel oh. so i wont be fighting but also help during emergencies and natural disasters.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Policewoman(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Join the Police instead tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
fem88: Sometimes it's always good to face the home front before thinking of going outside.My brother You won't understand....Army is not a child's play both in Nija and Britain..

yes its not but i have made peace with it
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Policewoman: Join the Police instead tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
n

not interested
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Sky-walker:
i dont want to derail this thread but there is a certified scammer here and he is also calling the op a scammer.

You know who you are wink wink

you might that be
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: LAAWDD AVEEE MERCY. WISER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN UTTERED. POIGNANT POST SIRE

OBADIAH THE LIAR IS BACK

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12: I am planning to join the British Army, I have been invited for an interview in August after passing the Barb Test. I am applying to Information Technology career with Royal Signals.

I want to be join because of
(1) Pay
(2) Travel
(3) Education ( I have masters but want to learn IT skills that will be useful after service)

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it. I am a believer that they is more to life than sittng behind a computer (WORK FOR AN OIL COMPANY BUT NOT HAPPY), while life and events shapes the world.

what do you think ?

PLEASE LETS HAVE A CRITICAL DISCUSSION AND NO INSULTS AND ABUSEs, WE ARE ADULTS, SO LET US ACT LIKE ONE.

straight to afghanistan then
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by femosky07(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
@OP:

I'm a soldier in the British Army. I have served both in the UK and Germany, and also deployed on an operational tour of Afghanistan..only just returned last month. If you need any guidance on how to join and also information regarding life as a British soldier, you can contact me on naureaga@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
femosky07: @OP:

I'm a soldier in the British Army. I have served both in the UK and Germany, and also deployed on an operational tour of Afghanistan..only just returned last month. If you need any guidance on how to join and also information regarding life as a British soldier, you can contact me on naureaga@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

Thanks for your assistance, I will keep your email.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Only a dumb Nigerian will encourage you to join the U.S army. It's like saying you want to join Uruguay to play against Nigeria today. Why will u join the opponents? You actually have no identity. If we bring out the black book and remember how Africans were colonized and taken as slaves you shouldn't even have any sensible thing to reply to that. But let's forget the past. If you have any identity at all and you want to join the military, then join the Nigerian army. PERIOD.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
12 inches!:
Only a dumb Nigerian will encourage you to join the U.S army. It's like saying you want to join Uruguay to play against Nigeria today. Why will u join the opponents? You actually have no identity. If we bring out the black book and remember how Africans were colonized and taken as slaves you shouldn't even have any sensible thing to reply to that. But let's forget the past. If you have any identity at all and you want to join the military, then join the Nigerian army. PERIOD.

I don't understand what you mean (even though the British were not slave traders, they actually enforced anti slavery via their Royal Navy,but its your opinion and I respect that

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by azzima(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: SO YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH DYING FOR YOUR MASSA ? LWTMB
massa treats him wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than father. Sad isn't it? Do your thing brother.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
azzima: massa treats him wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than father. Sad isn't it? Do your thing brother.

I am already doing my thing. British Army application is free on like Nigerian Army charging me thousand of naira to serve my so called country.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ibigo:

straight to afghanistan then

you have a problem with that?
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by ozoemeka(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12: I am planning to join the British Army, I have been invited for an interview in August after passing the Barb Test. I am applying to Information Technology career with Royal Signals.

I want to be join because of
(1) Pay
(2) Travel
(3) Education ( I have masters but want to learn IT skills that will be useful after service)

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it. I am a believer that they is more to life than sittng behind a computer (WORK FOR AN OIL COMPANY BUT NOT HAPPY), while life and events shapes the world.

what do you think ?

PLEASE LETS HAVE A CRITICAL DISCUSSION AND NO INSULTS AND ABUSEs, WE ARE ADULTS, SO LET US ACT LIKE ONE.

Well you'll be a naija representative in the Queen's Army. do us proud. Sho sir!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Easiest way to get British Nationality if you return alive... I actually support you, the odds are 50-50 in his case... but y'all should know that death is inevitable, you could leave your house this evening and get run down by a car, your building could collapse this moment, you could get bitten by a poisonous snake in your garden right now, the odds are always 50-50, the only difference is he is going to confront death, while we live on "hope"...i'd rather die protecting the syrians/iraqis/somalians than to an aboki's bomb/okada. Go on bro, the lord be with you!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Easiest way to get British Nationality if you return alive... I actually support you, the odds are 50-50 in his case... but y'all should know that death is inevitable, you could leave your house this evening and get run down by a car, your building could collapse this moment, you could get bitten by a poisonous snake in your garden right now, the odds are always 50-50, the only difference is he is going to confront death, while we live on "hope"...i'd rather die protecting the syrians/iraqis/somalians than to an aboki's bomb/okada. Go on bro, the lord be with you!

I have made peace with the possibility of dying in war front. Nigerians dey fear to die.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ur blood should b 4 ur country not som1 elses
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
stephenponti: Just be ready to fight in Armageddon! As in the army of the beast, that profanes Gods name.

bring it on
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Raymondenyi: Ur blood should b 4 ur country not som1 elses

its my blood and I only decide whom to sacrifice it for not you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by BankuTilapia: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
It's difficult n challenging but join cuz u won't REGRET it. May God guide n protect u. I know wot am saying

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

its my blood and I only decide whom to sacrifice it for not you
this guy thinks the army is like rambo films ,ur eyes go clear
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
It's difficult n challenging but join cuz u won't REGRET it. May God guide n protect u. I know wot am saying
e ti sen
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
this guy thinks the army is like rambo films ,ur eyes go clear

ARE U JEALOUS, I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT warfront, injuries, depolyment afghanistan etc.i am not naive

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
THE GUY IS CRAZY. FIRST OFF YOU WILL SLEEP IN THE SAME QUARTERS WITH A BUNCH OF WHITE CHAVS. NA SO THE RACIST JOKES GO BEGIN. THEY MAY TRY TO HARM YOU IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. PUT CYANIDE IN YOUR FOOD OR SOMETHING. DEFECATE ON YOUR BED. WRITE 'NIGGER' ON YOUR PILLOW ETC ETC. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING LMAO. THIS GUY HAS WATCHED TOO MANY JAMES BOND MOVIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 8 Most Annoying Mistakes In Your CV / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed / GT Bank Opened An Account For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.