Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Want To Join The British Army - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join The British Army (20571 Views)

Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]THE GUY IS CRAZY. FIRST OFF YOU WILL SLEEP IN THE SAME QUARTERS WITH A BUNCH OF WHITE CHAVS. NA SO THE RACIST JOKES GO BEGIN. THEY MAY TRY TO HARM YOU IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. PUT CYANIDE IN YOUR FOOD OR SOMETHING. DEFECATE ON YOUR BED. WRITE 'NIGGER' ON YOUR PILLOW ETC ETC. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING LMAO. THIS GUY HAS WATCHED TOO MANY JAMES BOND MOVIES[/quote

JEALOUSY, ENVY, LIAR NOW RACIST, WHAT NEXT

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by BankuTilapia: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
e ti sen
Ey3 paaaaaaaaa grin cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: THE GUY IS CRAZY. FIRST OFF YOU WILL SLEEP IN THE SAME QUARTERS WITH A BUNCH OF WHITE CHAVS. NA SO THE RACIST JOKES GO BEGIN. THEY MAY TRY TO HARM YOU IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. PUT CYANIDE IN YOUR FOOD OR SOMETHING. DEFECATE ON YOUR BED. WRITE 'NIGGER' ON YOUR PILLOW ETC ETC. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING LMAO. THIS GUY HAS WATCHED TOO MANY JAMES BOND MOVIES

JEALOUSY, ENVY, LIAR NOW RACIST, WHAT NEXT

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: THE GUY IS CRAZY. FIRST OFF YOU WILL SLEEP IN THE SAME QUARTERS WITH A BUNCH OF WHITE CHAVS. NA SO THE RACIST JOKES GO BEGIN. THEY MAY TRY TO HARM YOU IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. PUT CYANIDE IN YOUR FOOD OR SOMETHING. DEFECATE ON YOUR BED. WRITE 'NIGGER' ON YOUR PILLOW ETC ETC. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING LMAO. THIS GUY HAS WATCHED TOO MANY JAMES BOND MOVIES
abeg give am a bibile verse
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Ey3 paaaaaaaaa grin cheesy grin

me wu yeeee

mi ko da oo
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:

JEALOUSY, HYPOCRITES TRYING TO QUOTE BIBLE AFTER INSULTING ME
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by MostHigh: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

I heard you

May I remind you that the British Army helps and assist in disaster relief. when the earthquake and tsunami happened in Indonesia, earthquake in Haiti etc, its was the U.S and British Military (Navy) that first responded.I didnt see any Nigerian personnel oh. so i wont be fighting but also help during emergencies and natural disasters.

No matter what angle you look at it your war will always be a war to ensure the proliferation of capitalism.

War drives technology and vice versa, but my guy the technological race is the most primitive race.

Capitalism is the broad way.

Theocracy is the only way.

Make your choice wisely.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

ARE U JEALOUS, I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT warfront, injuries, depolyment afghanistan etc.i am not naive
van damme and stallone were film actors oo,i hope they are not ur role models
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
WELL OF COURSE SIRE >>> GENESIS 3 VS 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed <<<<< WHITES AND BLACKS AKA ESAU VS JACOB ARE BORN ENEMIES wink
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by james1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Follow your heart;at least you found what will bring you real happiness.
Recruitement into the armed forces in the developed world are online and once you meet the simple criteria,you are in unlike nigeria's own with its array of deliberately erected obstacles to allow in a priviledge few.
Thank God for GEJ who is been on their case.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

JEALOUSY, HYPOCRITES TRYING TO QUOTE BIBLE AFTER INSULTING ME
dont worry obadiah will give u one he is searching his bible
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
ONE MORE VERSE FOR THOSE WHO JOIN THE WHITE MANS ARMY DURING WW3 ARMAGGEDON >>>> ISAIAH 13 VS 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword <<< ARMAGEDDON ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL IS TO WREST POWER AWAY FROM THE FOURTH BEAST AKA THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROPE ) SO THIS IS A WAR FOR THEIR DESTRUCTION AND SCRIPTURE SAYS ANYONE WHO IS JOINED UNTO THEM ( THEIR ARMY ) WILL BE DESTROYED RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
dont worry obadiah will give u one he is searching his bible
I GAVE HIM 2 ALREADY SIRE. I DONT HAVE TO SEARCH THE BIBLE. TIS ALL IN MY HEAD
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: WELL OF COURSE SIRE >>> GENESIS 3 VS 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed <<<<< WHITES AND BLACKS AKA ESAU VS JACOB ARE BORN ENEMIES wink
i believe in you,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by BankuTilapia: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
12 inches!:
Only a dumb Nigerian will encourage you to join the U.S army. It's like saying you want to join Uruguay to play against Nigeria today. Why will u join the opponents? You actually have no identity. If we bring out the black book and remember how Africans were colonized and taken as slaves you shouldn't even have any sensible thing to reply to that. But let's forget the past. If you have any identity at all and you want to join the military, then join the Nigerian army. PERIOD.
U r a true definition of a fooool, buffoon and stupidityyyy. Wot da phuck do u mean by he is joining da opponents. Da only opponents u shld be worried about are your savage leaders who have turn Nigeria into a hell hole. I don't think any Nigerian will leave Nigeria if it was half as gud as United Kingdom. Think before u talk u fooooooool.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
MostHigh:

No matter what angle you look at it your war will always be a war to ensure the proliferation of capitalism.

War drives technology and vice versa, but my guy the technological race is the most primitive race.

Capitalism is the broad way.

Theocracy is the only way.

Make your choice wisely.

Well thats your opinion, war is war. wars are fought for different reasons. may i remind you that free enterprise/capitalism is what makes nations prosperous. the more richer nations are the less likely hood of warfare bring out. as for theocracy, well we have to wait till messiah returns.

war has been a reality since ancient Egypt and it is not going away any time soon because we wish for it.

"technological race is the most primitive race". i dont know what the hell u are talking about, technology is reason you are on nairaland isnt it ?
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by BankuTilapia: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:

me wu yeeee

mi ko da oo
Yooooo mati grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: ONE MORE VERSE FOR THOSE WHO JOIN THE WHITE MANS ARMY DURING WW3 ARMAGGEDON >>>> ISAIAH 13 VS 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword <<< ARMAGEDDON ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL IS TO WREST POWER AWAY FROM THE FOURTH BEAST AKA THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROPE ) SO THIS IS A WAR FOR THEIR DESTRUCTION AND SCRIPTURE SAYS ANYONE WHO IS JOINED UNTO THEM ( THEIR ARMY ) WILL BE DESTROYED RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM

JEALOUS, ENVY, LIAR, RACIST NOW PSYCHO
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
this guy is already day dreaming of been in the war front and acting like rambo ,killing 1000 soldiers alone.kai .see gobe
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U r a true definition of a fooool, buffoon and stupidityyyy. Wot da phuck do u mean by he is joining da opponents. Da only opponents u shld be worried about are your savage leaders who have turn Nigeria into a hell hole. I don't think any Nigerian will leave Nigeria if it was half as gud as United Kingdom. Think before u talk u fooooooool.

THANKS
I SAID BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT NIGERIANS LIKE HIM ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN THE REST OF US AND YET THEY LIVE IN A CORRUPT HELL HOLE CALLED NIGERIA
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1: this guy is already day dreaming of been in the war front and acting like rambo ,killing 1000 soldiers alone.kai .see gobe
WELL HE DID HE SAY HE LIKES STAR TREK grin grin grin OBVIOUSLY A NUT JOB
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1: this guy is already day dreaming of been in the war front and acting like rambo ,killing 1000 soldiers alone.kai .see gobe

I dont know any rambo, and may be i am right you and OBADIAH 777 are soo jealous, envious and other people's goal. TYPICAL MINDSET OF A NIGERIAN, I AM SMARTER THAN YOU.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: WELL HE DID HE SAY HE LIKES STAR TREK grin grin grin OBVIOUSLY A NUT JOB
okay no wonder.now i understand
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: WELL HE DID HE SAY HE LIKES STAR TREK grin grin grin OBVIOUSLY A NUT JOB

Bros come oo..y u come press ctrl P on top ds matter..am beginning to think there's sth else involved.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

I dont know any rambo, and may be i am right you and OBADIAH 777 are soo jealous, envious and other people's goal. TYPICAL MINDSET OF A NIGERIAN, I AM SMARTER THAN YOU.
obadiah come see me see trouble ooo,dis guy talk say we dey jealous am

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
okay no wonder.now i understand

who doesn't like star trek, at least i am honest on like you hypocrite trying to quote bible ww3 or armageddon bullshit and yet abuse people. i know in my op i said no abuses, about 70% listened but you decided to play smart you hypocrite

that reminds me
JEALOUSY, ENVY, LIAR, RACIST,PSYCHO NOW HYPOCRITE . Keep going
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
obadiah come see me see trouble ooo,dis guy talk say we dey jealous am

well arent you. what else will warrant you to start insulting me after i politely asked for a critical discussion and no abuses except jealousy
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
,grin
mmark12:

who doesn't like star trek, at least i am honest on like you hypocrite trying to quote bible ww3 or armageddon bullshit and yet abuse people. i know in my op i said no abuses, about 70% listened but you decided to play smart you hypocrite

that reminds me
JEALOUSY, ENVY, LIAR, RACIST,PSYCHO NOW HYPOCRITE . Keep going
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1: ,grin

grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
ode
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
whats the matter texaco 1 and obadiah 777, as cat gotten your tongues?
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Godson201333(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12: I am planning to join the British Army, I have been invited for an interview in August after passing the Barb Test. I am applying to Information Technology career with Royal Signals.

I want to be join because of
(1) Pay
(2) Travel
(3) Education ( I have masters but want to learn IT skills that will be useful after service)

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it. I am a believer that they is more to life than sittng behind a computer (WORK FOR AN OIL COMPANY BUT NOT HAPPY), while life and events shapes the world.

what do you think ?

PLEASE LETS HAVE A CRITICAL DISCUSSION AND NO INSULTS AND ABUSEs, WE ARE ADULTS, SO LET US ACT LIKE ONE.

You are gonna be a dangerous soldier with this your dangerous English...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Godson201333:

You are gonna be a dangerous soldier with this your dangerous English...

haha very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed / GT Bank Opened An Account For Me / 5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.