Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Want To Join The British Army - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join The British Army (20573 Views)

Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Christmasdon(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
I hate to see black in the midst of Whites. Hit like if u support me.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by niggadee(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
learn to make decision for your self people here are bullsh*tter with such negative attitude.. do what you think best. military is an honorable profession and serving Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth you and your family's will have better quality of life better housing,Incentives and allowances etc.. i wish you best of luck for your military career.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by sleekch1c(f): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Christmasdon: I hate to see black in the midst of Whites. Hit like if u support me.

Aturu angry angry
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Julieccentric:

Bros come oo..y u come press ctrl P on top ds matter..am beginning to think there's sth else involved.
CAPITAL LETTER ? I USE THAT ALL THE TIME. GO THROUGH MY POSTS.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
obadiah come see me see trouble ooo,dis guy talk say we dey jealous am
YEAH WE WANT TO GO AND FIGHT THE WHITE MANS WAR TOO. WE ARE SO ENVIOUS. WE WANT TO GET OUR HEAD BLOWN OFF FOR THE QUEEN SO BADLY grin grin
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Revolva(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
oga ..i beg make u join oo..but ready to enter battle field.oo...anything wey you see take am oo na sara...its a Kill or be killed situation..ok..
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Felixedigin(m): 12:40am On Jun 21, 2013
Hey guys is a scan i wanted to fall to it last month they will ask you to pay 5k in the bank account that will be drop to you. Guy is confirm scan well open your eyes well

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by bisi16(m): 1:20am On Jun 21, 2013
Piece of advice, if u dnt have any1 living and workn in d uk who is willing 2 accommodate u 4 6mnths, dnt waste ur tym and money...
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Samabu07(m): 2:18am On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12: I am planning to join the British Army, I have been invited for an interview in August after passing the Barb Test. I am applying to Information Technology career with Royal Signals.

I want to be join because of
(1) Pay
(2) Travel
(3) Education ( I have masters but want to learn IT skills that will be useful after service)

I am 1000% that the I may have to go to war and may die or be injured. I have peace with that reality so u dont have to mention it. I am a believer that they is more to life than sittng behind a computer (WORK FOR AN OIL COMPANY BUT NOT HAPPY), while life and events shapes the world.
Mehn Good for you o. Nigeria dey Bleep up

what do you think ?

PLEASE LETS HAVE A CRITICAL DISCUSSION AND NO INSULTS AND ABUSEs, WE ARE ADULTS, SO LET US ACT LIKE ONE.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Samabu07(m): 2:20am On Jun 21, 2013
sleekch1c:

Aturu angry angry
grin
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by supaeagles(m): 2:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Christmasdon: I hate to see black in the midst of Whites. Hit like if u support me.
And I hate to see racists like you in the midst of peace loving NLers ...... tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by InvertedHammer: 5:14am On Jun 21, 2013
/
I.T. in British Army will be good.

Are you a Briton? I think your will only be granted low level security clearance if you are not a Briton..just for security and anti-espionage purposes.

//
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by stint(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2013
interview question for you:
suppose we employ you, you start your service for her royal majesty and Britain is at war with Nigeria and you're in infantry, what will you do. resign ?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: CAPITAL LETTER ? I USE THAT ALL THE TIME. GO THROUGH MY POSTS.

Nah..pressing control P means taking something or a matter personal..

And yes again, y r u pressing ctrl P on top mark's matter..am beginning to think mark & Obadiah are same people.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by MostHigh: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2013
niggadee: learn to make decision for your self people here are bullsh*tter with such negative attitude.. do what you think best. military is an honorable profession and serving Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth you and your family's will have better quality of life better housing,Incentives and allowances etc.. i wish you best of luck for your military career.

All lies.

Most likely you will come back with post war truama after taking part in the killing of innocent babies and defenceless women all in the name of CAPITALISM. demonstration of CRAZE.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by MostHigh: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
I.T. in British Army will be good.

Are you a Briton? I think your will only be granted low level security clearance if you are not a Briton..just for security and anti-espionage purposes.

//

Yeah yeah.

We know the drill

Cowards remotely targetting women and children in whole villages.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by MostHigh: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2013
mmark12:

who doesn't like star trek, at least i am honest on like you hypocrite trying to quote bible ww3 or armageddon bullshit and yet abuse people. i know in my op i said no abuses, about 70% listened but you decided to play smart you hypocrite

that reminds me
JEALOUSY, ENVY, LIAR, RACIST,PSYCHO NOW HYPOCRITE . Keep going

More like Attack of the CLONES

Of which you are volountarily offering to be a CLONE

The CLONE army is the messanaic army abi?

With all thier advance weopanry and technology just waiting to be deployed to the final battle to save all of makind from itself

After which you try to implement martial rule

But guess what its all fantasy

The bible says they all get killed in the end and the MEEK inherit the earth

Well godd luck to you sir.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by femlij: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2013
British soldier and oil company. Broda why?
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by texaco1: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2013
fem-lij:
the guy says he wants to die,and that he is prepared to die.so there is no problem there i guess
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Yakubu1767: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2013
idnoble135: Goodluck to you. Just pray you are not sent to islam.ic and arab nations where they view the west with disgust.
What do u knw abt arab nations??hw many times hv u gone out there?
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by ceejayluv(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
texaco1:
the guy says he wants to die,and that he is prepared to die.so there is no problem there i guess
Still looking for where he wrote that he "WANTS" to die....
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by ceejayluv(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2013
fem-lij:
Like there are no risks in the oil industry?.. Heard of blowouts before? That kills en masse....
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by claremont(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2013
@OP: My only advice for you if you want to be among the chosen few is to start RUNNING asap. Don't bother applying if your 1.5 mile run time is not below 10'30'', there are too many good applicants to pick from these days.

PM me anytime for advice. wink
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by smajatt(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Felixedigin: Hey guys is a scan i wanted to fall to it last month they will ask you to pay 5k in the bank account that will be drop to you. Guy is confirm scan well open your eyes well
i dont think so dude, are you even in this present world,if you check the website just besides the web name u would see a padlock like image besides it shows the authenticity of the site thats why sites like amazon,google,yahoo,facebook and some other legit site has it,it proves they have been certified...see if you dont know something dont just open your mouth and talk nonsense.....ahy does'nt nairaland or your has that.....it actually cost alot and scrutiny to have that on your web addresse slowpoke...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Gudintent: 5:03am On Jun 22, 2013

What do I have to hit to not support!
Ignorant!
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Gudintent: 5:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Felixedigin: Hey guys is a scan i wanted to fall to it last month they will ask you to pay 5k in the bank account that will be drop to you. Guy is confirm scan well open your eyes well

The boi has spoken 'it is a SCAN' !!!

Let him who have eyes open wide!
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Gudintent:

The boi has spoken 'it is a SCAN' !!!

Let him who have eyes open wide!

It isn't a scam.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by eyejae(m): 2:09am On Jun 23, 2013
I support Obadiah777's cautions. A well-balanced discussion is 1 that is tolerant to opposite views and criticisms. It is TRUE that for many British, joining the Armed forces is an unpopular career move.

I recall trying to join some 3 years ago as a reserve, mainly to learn combat and self defence skills. But my line manager, a British, out of genuine concern, discouraged me, or rather, influenced me in avoiding a potentially regrettable decision.

YOU ARE HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE DEPLOYED TO THE FRONT LINE as a so called common wealth citizen. You are aware of this, but are willing to take the risk.

However, if you are well educated, with a Bachelors or PhD, it really doesn’t make sense to shine boots and allow the British use you, like a worthless piece of killing machine, who is expected not to have his or her own wishes or mind.

It took years to develop your brain and skill set. You are of great value. Why let a British with a lower level of intelligence or education than you dominate you, push you around, and even discriminate against you simply because you are black?

It is admirable to want to die for something you believe in, but why die for Britain of all countries in the world?

Do some unbiased research about Britain’s activities in Africa and other so called savage lands when it was a so called super power, you might be surprise that Britain is not different from Nazi Germany, both in its global ambitions and racial ideology and in its methods of meeting these ends, including genocide.

In general, of all peoples in the world, I find it surprising that Africans like to embrace the Europeans, and indeed white people. Even to the extent of wanting to die for Britain, despite its historical atrocities in Africa? It is just as illogical as the Native Americans or Mexicans wanting to die for the USA, European immigrants who nearly wiped out the entire Native American race.

But at the end of the day, it’s your life and your choice. Only you can decide what is good for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by eyejae(m): 2:44am On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=Nelly Ghenghen]Easiest way to get British Nationality

Check out this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9417867/Commonwealth-soldiers-face-deportation.html.

He is a common wealth citizen, and has a British wife and children. Yet after serving the British army for 13 years, the Home Office was trying to deport him from the UK last year.

Overwhelming British opinion in online forums and comments was for him to be deported. It was very shocking. British hatred for immigrants has grown so severe, that sometimes I wonder whether there aren't British immigrants in other countries as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
eyejae: I support Obadiah777's cautions. A well-balanced discussion is 1 that is tolerant to opposite views and criticisms. It is TRUE that for many British, joining the Armed forces is an unpopular career move.

I recall trying to join some 3 years ago as a reserve, mainly to learn combat and self defence skills. But my line manager, a British, out of genuine concern, discouraged me, or rather, influenced me in avoiding a potentially regrettable decision.

YOU ARE HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE DEPLOYED TO THE FRONT LINE as a so called common wealth citizen. You are aware of this, but are willing to take the risk.

However, if you are well educated, with a Bachelors or PhD, it really doesn’t make sense to shine boots and allow the British use you, like a worthless piece of killing machine, who is expected not to have his or her own wishes or mind.

It took years to develop your brain and skill set. You are of great value. Why let a British with a lower level of intelligence or education than you dominate you, push you around, and even discriminate against you simply because you are black?

It is admirable to want to die for something you believe in, but why die for Britain of all countries in the world?

Do some unbiased research about Britain’s activities in Africa and other so called savage lands when it was a so called super power, you might be surprise that Britain is not different from Nazi Germany, both in its global ambitions and racial ideology and in its methods of meeting these ends, including genocide.

In general, of all peoples in the world, I find it surprising that Africans like to embrace the Europeans, and indeed white people. Even to the extent of wanting to die for Britain, despite its historical atrocities in Africa? It is just as illogical as the Native Americans or Mexicans wanting to die for the USA, European immigrants who nearly wiped out the entire Native American race.

But at the end of the day, it’s your life and your choice. Only you can decide what is good for you.
BEST POST OF THE YEAR ON NAIRALAND. KUDOS TO YOU FOR THIS BRILLIANT POST

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
chaircover: @poster all I see is you focusing on what he BA ca do for you and I dont see you showing any enthusiasm in wanting to help protect and secure your Queen and subjects as a reason to join the BA, which really is the the main BA job description.

Pay, travel and job satisfaction can be obtained from other less critical professions and with your mindset, I doubt that they will take you on anyway, but I wish you all the best.

ps have you considered joining as a Territorial?

[s]
. . .Du cane road hospital Hammersmith lipsrsealed . . . .or Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road?[/s]
WHEN I WAS BORN IT WAS CALLED DU CANE ROAD HOSPITAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed / GT Bank Opened An Account For Me / 5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.