Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! (13956 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Listening To Worldly Music,worldly Jokes And Movies Is An Abomination To GOD / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
italo:

Which gospel of which Jesus?

Last time I checked, you believed there were TWO gospels and TWO Jesus Christs.

Lol, you believed wrong then. Jesus that died came primarily for the Jews not dogs like he called you and I. He had to be made sin to die for the wages of sin, the risen Christ came with a message to the so called dogs. A gospel that initiates us to the fold and makes us a mystical body of Christ.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
ekenedegreat: @ boomark and shdemidemi, u guys re wonderful in scriptures and I luv u guys for dat.
@italo and sync, why do u catholics luv beating around d bush when captured in a tight coner? Or,is it becos of d so called delusion? It is a pity dat d bible u ve been bragging of being compiled by ur church/fathers is now strange to u and ur cohorts to understand. otherwise, where is d scriptural backing of ur idle worship,rosary, worshiping of saints?
Another question is can u tell/show us in d bible where jesus introduced d hail mary prayer or dat mary is d right person to intercede for us (humans) I mentiond jesus becos he is d father of christianity we re suppose to follow his foot steps and not dat of roman empire. D same jesus said dat he is d only way 2 d father dat no one comes to d father except through him.
Pls can u and ur cohorts answer dis question witout beating around d bush dis time?

Thank you bro. It always gladden my heart to put them in tight corner for the world to see their delusion clearly.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Bidam: Have you lost your sense of reasoning? Stick to post,what do you understand by the word shadow.

Something that is not real. Shadow of something: something that is not the real thing.

I hope you will not sing love songs to me like syncan angry as we proceed?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abraham's seed. Sarah is his wife. They are husband and wife. Sarah is the woman.

Those who think otherwise should prove it otherwise from the scripture. Waiting...
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
shdemidemi:

Lol, you believed wrong then. Jesus that died came primarily for the Jews not dogs like he called you and I. He had to be made sin to die for the wages of sin, the risen Christ came with a message to the so called dogs. A gospel that initiates us to the fold and makes us a mystical body of Christ.

I am judging from your comments. Except you want me to take your comments as random rantings of a thoughtless soul.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
italo:

I am judging from your comments. Except you want me to take your comments as random rantings of a thoughtless soul.

You judged wrong bro
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
shdemidemi:

You judged wrong bro

So I will take your comments as I do that of a mad man. Meaningless, mindless and of no importance and consequence.

Since you are not accountable for what you say.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
italo:

So I will take your comments as I do that of a mad man. Meaningless, mindless and of no importance and consequence.

Since you are not accountable for what you say.

You sound bitter... Are you ok?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by dokie: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
shdemidemi:

By?

i talk to u?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
dokie:

i talk to u?

Guess you forgot you are on a public forum..Hun!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2013
shdemidemi:

You sound bitter... Are you ok?

What could I possibly be bitter about?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Boomark:

Something that is not real. Shadow of something: something that is not the real thing.

I hope you will not sing love songs to me like syncan angry as we proceed?

"All scripture", even the love song of God, the songs of song is profitable for me. Well, I guess its not same for you. Sorry then, I love every thing about my beloved, I am not ashamed that He condescended to dwell in a mere "Woman", hence, making her, His mother. Nor do I deny that my God took a form that I can see, touch, draw and paint.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Boomark: Abraham's seed. Sarah is his wife. They are husband and wife. Sarah is the woman.

Those who think otherwise should prove it otherwise from the scripture. Waiting...

Hahaha, Bookmark! Only the truth shall set you free. I shall wait for my friend shdemidemi to help you out on this. Lol.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

"All scripture", even the love song of God, the songs of song is profitable for me. Well, I guess its not same for you. Sorry then, I love every thing about my beloved, I am not ashamed that He condescended to dwell in a mere "Woman", hence, making her, His mother. Nor do I deny that my God took a form that I can see, touch, draw and paint.

Is not good you know your beloved according to the truth? I have no problems with your songs. The problem is when you bring it up to cover what you don't know, don't want to know and cannot teach.

So you have seen God and can draw him?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

Hahaha, Bookmark! Only the truth shall set you free. I shall wait for my friend shdemidemi to help you out on this. Lol.

I believe demi saw it and he is also waiting for you people to say the truth of the matter.

So for now, this is the truth. Sarah is the woman not Mary.

1 Like

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
I WAS CHATTING WITH A CATHOLIC MEMBER ON THE INTERNET ON GOOGLE +, HE CLAIMS TO BE FROM AUSTRALIA. HE TOLD ME THAT MARY WAS A VIRGIN EVEN AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS.HE SAID MARY NEVER HAD ANY OTHER BABY. I QUOTED FEW PASSAGES IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE BROTHERS AND SITERS OF JESUS WAS MENTIONED PROVING THAT MARY HAD OTHER CHILDREN, Luke 24:10 KJV
"It was Mary Magdalene, and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles."

Matthew 13:55 KJV
"Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?"

Matthew 27:56 KJV
"Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children."

Galatians 1:19 KJV
"But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother."

HE DISCARDED AND STILL CLAIM THAT MARY NEVER HAD OTHER CHILDREN THAT THEY ARE JUST BRETHREN. THIS IS JUST A BIG DECEPTION, IN OTHER FOR THEM TO POST MARY AS A KIND OF BEING THAT DESERVED TO BE WORSHIPED.PLEASE WHAT DO WE SAY TO THIS FALSE CLAIM NOW?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
James the just and his siblings are not uterine brothers of Jesus.You might choose to read up about stJames the just one of the most influential members of the christian church of the first century.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
peteregwu: I WAS CHATTING WITH A CATHOLIC MEMBER ON THE INTERNET ON GOOGLE +, HE CLAIMS TO BE FROM AUSTRALIA. HE TOLD ME THAT MARY WAS A VIRGIN EVEN AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS.HE SAID MARY NEVER HAD ANY OTHER BABY. I QUOTED FEW PASSAGES IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE BROTHERS AND SITERS OF JESUS WAS MENTIONED PROVING THAT MARY HAD OTHER CHILDREN, Luke 24:10 KJV
"It was Mary Magdalene, and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles."

"Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?"

"Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children."

"But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother."

HE DISCARDED AND STILL CLAIM THAT MARY NEVER HAD OTHER CHILDREN THAT THEY ARE JUST BRETHREN. THIS IS JUST A BIG DECEPTION, IN OTHER FOR THEM TO POST MARY AS A KIND OF BEING THAT DESERVED TO BE WORSHIPED.PLEASE WHAT DO WE SAY TO THIS FALSE CLAIM NOW?

Error Again:

And you did not see this also abi

John 19:25 "Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene".

The scripture never calls the mother of Jesus anything else, now you see another mary, whom you say is the mother of Jesus, again erroneously.

This was confirmed in

Matthew 28:1 "In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre".

Did you see that? It said "the other mary".
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
James that wrote the book of James is Jesus' step brother, Stop defending what is not.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
Catch them here, they'll run there.

Refute their allegation, they'll derail the thread.

Now its about Mary.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
italo: Catch them here, they'll run there.

Now its about Mary.

You are a liar!

Catch who?

All you were doing on the other thread was ask questions, which was answered, I am sure you ran out of questions.

If I ask you a question, I am too sure you will run away or refuse to answer.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
shdemidemi:

You are a liar!

Catch who?

All you were doing on the other thread was ask questions, which was answered, I am sure you ran out of questions.

If I ask you a question, I am too sure you will run away or refuse to answer.

Calm your breath. I wasnt even talking about another thread. I was talking about jumping from one topic to another on the same thread.

Who did this to you?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
shdemidemi: James that wrote the book of James is Jesus' step brother, Stop defending what is not.

Please explain and support the above.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Syncan:

Please explain and support the above.
Gal
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter,[a] and remained with him fifteen days. 19 But I saw none of the other apostles except James, the Lord’s brother.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
shdemidemi:
Gal
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter,[a] and remained with him fifteen days. 19 But I saw none of the other apostles except James, the Lord’s brother.

James mother was also named mary the wife of cleopas.he was not a uterine brother of Jesus.John 19:25 callls her the sister to mary the mother of Jesus
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

James mother was also named mary the wife of cleopas.he was not a uterine brother of Jesus.John 19:25 callls her the sister to mary the mother of Jesus

So, Paul made a mistake calling him the Lord's brother?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
shdemidemi:

So, Paul made a mistake calling him the Lord's brother?

The greek word 'adelphi' or 'adelpheoteous'could also be used for cousins or relations.The bible was not written in english you know.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
shdemidemi: James that wrote the book of James is Jesus' step brother, Stop defending what is not.

dont mind them. what they are saying is that Joseph never touched Mary after the birth of Jesus. hmmm...so Joseph too is virgin through out his entire life. cheap lies!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Syncan:

Error Again:

And you did not see this also abi

John 19:25 "Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene".

The scripture never calls the mother of Jesus anything else, now you see another mary, whom you say is the mother of Jesus, again erroneously.

This was confirmed in

Matthew 28:1 "In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre".

Did you see that? It said "the other mary".

its like u dont seem to understand, pls read carefully below;

"Is not this the carpenter's son?
is not his mother called Mary?
and his brethren, James, and
Joses, and Simon, and Judas?"

SO WHAT IS THAT TO YOU NOW. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF THE VERSE ABOVE.

"Among which was Mary
Magdalene, and Mary the
mother of James and Joses,
and the mother of Zebedee's
children."

THE SAMEBTHING REPEATED HERE. THE HIBLE IS THE INTERPRETER OF ITSELF. MARY IS THE MOTHER OF JAMES AND JOSES. THIS IS THE SAME MOTHER OF JESUS. THIS A PROVE THAT MARY ALSO IS A CREATURE AMD A MERE MORTAL THAT DO NOT DESERVE TO HE WORSHIPPED.

"But other of the apostles saw I
none, save James the Lord's
brother."

LOL! HMMM....THE LORDS BROTHER , JAMES. SO JESUS HAD A STEP BROTHER. OR HOW WILL THE THE CATHOLIC EXPLAIN THIS? MAY BE THEY WILL USE ERASER TO ERASE IT FROM THE BIBLE. OR THEY WILL SAY JAMES IS JUST ONE OF THE BRETHREN OR BROTHER IN THE LORD TO JESUS.

THEIR IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THE TRUTH. IF YOU STAND AGAINST IT, YOU WILL BE BROTHER TO POWER.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

The greek word 'adelphi' or 'adelpheoteous'could also be used for cousins or relations.The bible was not written in english you know.

SO CHUKWUDI, YOU SELF DON DEY SPEAK GREEK TO TURN THE TRUTH INTO LIES. WHEN DID YOU LEARN HOW TO SPEAK GREEK. SO MAKE WE DEY CALL YOU GREECIAN NOW?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
italo: Catch them here, they'll run there.

Now its about Mary.

we are not derailing, its the same thing we are about here. after all its all about worship of images, statuses and other gods. Mary is included in d op.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
[/quote]THE SAMEBTHING REPEATED HERE. THE HIBLE IS THE INTERPRETER OF ITSELF. MARY IS THE MOTHER OF JAMES AND JOSES. THIS IS THE SAME MOTHER OF JESUS. THIS A PROVE THAT MARY ALSO IS A CREATURE AMD A MERE MORTAL THAT DO NOT DESERVE TO HE WORSHIPPED. [quote]

This is simply ridiculous!! The mother of James and Joses suddenly becomes the mother of Jesus!! This would be the 8th wonder of the world.

Now let us examine that narrative three gospel writers Mattew,Mark and John narrated this same event.

"Among which was Mary
Magdalene, and Mary the
mother of James and Joses,
and the mother of Zebedee's
children."

Mark 15:40

"Some women were there looking on from a distance.Among them were Mary magdalene,Mary the mother of the younger James and of Joses and Salome

Even the dumbest student would see from this three narratives that Mary the mother of James and Joses is the same as Mary thhe wife of cleopas the sister of Mary the mother of Jesus through whom Jesus and James are related.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.