Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37139 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Geniusvic(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2013
With ppl like you guys in this country, I think this tribalism will continue for a really long time.. Shouldn't we be trying to make 9ja better instead of tear her into shreds!? The future is ours to shape by the choices we make and our actions. :-(

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Frank-C:
Just as all the air mishaps in your regime as aviation minister were caused by witches and wizards. Clown!

You guys should just let one thing sink in. The civil war ended about 40 years ago. The spoils of war as you used to know it can no more stand. The vanquished are back to the table to demand their fair share of the country you insist that they must be part of, and they must get it. No amount of propaganda or noise will stop the ongoing realignment and adjustment of the body polity. If we are all Nigerians, then we should all be Nigerians. None of you can continue to dictate to the rest of us, Nigeria belongs to all of us.

If some of you are smart enough, you need to read Asari interview again and this time, slowly. Anybody can choose to be politically correct but in the end, the reality stares us all in the face. Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!

WOW... I am impressed. I think the time for a revolution has come. That seems to be the only solution but the sacrifices required really do scare me...
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 26, 2013
GEJ is a man destined to bring great Change to Nigeria.

Nigeria as we know it is in its last days. I hope Good prevails. I hope we can be rid of corruption and hatred and be united as a Nation. I hope the youth realise their role as Leaders and learn to be responsible.
I see a change coming soon... For good I hope.
I fear for my Country. I weep for this great Nation..
Long Live Nigeria
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2013
^^^^ angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Criticalobs: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Fani- Kayode should endeavor to return Nigeria fund that he has been keeping illegally than trying to contest the legality of Festus Keyamo's fiat to prosecute him and stoning the president for not shielding him from prosecution. Nigerians are more sensible than that now. You do not have credibility for criticism, most especially when it is untelligently deconstructive, lacking in both logic of appropriateness and consequence. I know you to be intelligent but you are clearly dabbing yourself black in the crass desperation to be vindictive. Oh boy you need o re-strategies.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 1:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Nigeria politicians continue to abused freedom of speech and some people that can rarely manage the little money they earn as workers and calling for a Nation to split. Like what my Dad told me, he said i should not pray to see war,because the end can never be sweet no matter who the victors are.

Respect to Dad, he speaks with wisdom and experience little bigoted kids cannot understand. Is it people who spend all their life on the Internet or in their parents all expense paid living in the cozy rooms of UK, US, Canada that will go back to Nigeria to help fight a war? Most of these people cannot even kill a chicken to save their lives talk less of shooting a bullet in a straight line to hit a target the size of a mountain! I honestly don't live in Nigeria and it is not fair to cause ruin and destruction for people who will have no other passports to aid their escape from hell when kasala burst!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by goodgood2(m): 1:51am On Jun 26, 2013
kkkp:

I knw dat clueless retardeen exmilitant has a mission
maybe he does. But that would be for the overall interest of everyone, though some may not agree now.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by kabba7(m): 2:10am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=banttieman][i][size=14pt]Dem no born him papa well[/size]

!bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I has always suspecvted GEJ of a fellow of having some kind of a hidden agenda ,by now no one should. Say he don't know GEJ linl with Boko Haram . He however will be surprised because himself will be consumed by the gods before his diabolical agenda. That is a FACT
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by kabba7(m): 2:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Dem no born him papa well
!bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I has always suspecvted GEJ of a fellow of having some kind of a hidden agenda ,by now no one should. Say he don't know GEJ linl with Boko Haram . He however will be surprised because himself will be consumed by the gods before his diabolical agenda. That is a FACT
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by 1009ja: 2:41am On Jun 26, 2013
It is only in Nigeria that indicted criminals who stole billions of dollars of state treasury will shamelessly continue to seek relevance where there is none. The Nigerian nation and its institutions are weak; enabling fools like Fani-Kayode to be prostituting themselves around.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by COOLDK(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2013
I have always known there will be revolution somedays.

But how many region is Nigeria going to split to?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by anataala: 3:19am On Jun 26, 2013
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.
rats
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 3:40am On Jun 26, 2013
confusion247:
So what do we need in the case of bomb factories scattered all over northern Nigeria?
Agriculture is the key
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lakayanah: 3:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Billyonaire:

Yes, Niger Delta is rich in everything, We are Drug Dealers, We are 419ers, we are kidnappers and we are Oil Bunkerers. We are also paid militants, we are infact Breadwinners of Nigeria, we feed other tribes with our Oil wells and gas deposits. If we secedes, we have Oil, We have Gas, we have Wharfs and Oceansides for International Trades, we have wonderful Universities, we have everything. Be very afraid of us, cos our militants will bomb you, our 419 will defraud you, our drug dealers will ruin your future, our kidnappers will cease your father for ransom. These are things that make us a great and dready people.

Be very afraid of Niger Delta!
We are your breadwinners!!
I say carry go you have our backing 100%
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by othuskyTM(m): 3:43am On Jun 26, 2013
kkkp: be bold and specific abt who u r
Referring to, weda no be jail u go see urself mtschewwwww

I knw dat clueless retardeen exmilitant has a mission
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by saintdon2013: 4:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Aloevera is here again. Prevention is no longer enough, we now need protection. Therefore, protection and prevention is better than cure. That is the reason why FOREVER LIVING is here.
Get daily tips on managing and maintaining good health and beauty. Simply like our page and also share with your friends. Lets help promote and maintain good health all round the world and also support us by liking and sharing our facebook(forever living product) page. Thank you.
https://www.facebook.com/foreveraloeproduct
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by blaqoracle: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2013
mankand: Yea we know that already. It is long overdue the nation split at least it is going to be for the best of upcoming generations.
you talk as if you can survive if this country breaks.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mikescofield: 4:25am On Jun 26, 2013
Fani Kayode was once treated in a mental hospital, anytime he visits lagos lastma should catch him and check his head. Once a madman always a madman
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by blaqoracle: 4:38am On Jun 26, 2013
ak47mann: If it happen it will be well for us and our children, nigeria is not one earlier we realize this better for us and our children.

There is no benefit of being one nigeria time for artificial union to let loose you will see most region will prosper with no time cus that stigma nigeria is a problem in our daily living..
wake up from your slumber.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by firstolalekan(m): 4:39am On Jun 26, 2013
ffuck that cluessless retardedd bastardd GEJ.

Nobody can split Nigeria, Even the so-called biafranu people cant. - They will suffer angry

I WILL NEVER WILL 2015 ELECTION.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by hycent2008(m): 4:48am On Jun 26, 2013
2015 will decide whether this country will stay together or fall apart.In my own opinion,the Country will overcome all these raging storm and those who works against her success shall be consumed.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by hycent2008(m): 4:50am On Jun 26, 2013
There is no benefit of being one nigeria time for artificial union to let loose you will see most region will prosper with no time cus that stigma nigeria is a problem in our daily living..
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mankand(m): 5:16am On Jun 26, 2013
blaqoracle: you talk as if you can survive if this country breaks.

Dude it is grerdy people like you who prefer to satisfy their stomach inatead of satisfying their conscience.

You take life by the jugular. No one prays for war or violence but if it is the only way that your voice is going to be heard, then let it be so and be prepared to falled on either sides.

As for me, i know i am going to die one day, either way, i prefer to die for one course, the same clurse malcom x and luther king die for.

I am not scared, but will do my best to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by nijanigga: 5:20am On Jun 26, 2013
mekano1980: It's because my President is quiet,dat's why anybody can open his or her smelling mouth to talk rubish.Fani Kayode is already a looser,what has he achieve during his tenure as a minister of works,because GEJ did not give him any appointment dat's why he's trying to make cheap publication,may be he has finished the money he stole when he was a minister.Monkey your time has expired,nonsense. No Goodluck, No Nigeria.
I hope you will be one of those that will be say if GEJ did not win , you will commit suicide.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by disloman(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2013
D ways pple reasoning n commenting on this platform is so childish.Nt surprised sha bt its a shame.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 26, 2013
banttieman: [size=14pt]Dem no born him papa well[/size]
WO U DEY TALK 2 KAYODE ABI BUT IF NA OGA PRESIDO, THEN U ARE IN A LONG TAIL......SOUTH SOUTH HOLDS THIS NAIJA INFACT ASK UR PAPA BOKOBUHARI
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ziccoit: 6:11am On Jun 26, 2013
I pray GEJ losses in 2015. I want to see how he will split this country.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Chynx(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Fucki#g Freaky Kayote is @ it again! What else are pple from that part of d country good at...besides snitching? Coward!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ak4God(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2013
I stand to be corrected.No meaningful development in this administration.Am not against Jonah,but this admin. is nothin bt waist.No Job,No Water,No Light(The Best Power Minister Nigeria ever had was sacked)BARTH NNAJI.No good roads(Travelling from Lagos to Aba is like a suicide mission,Security is absolute Zero(Armed Robbery is high in SW,Kidnappinin SE,SS,Boko Haram NORTH.SO WHICH WAY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock / Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.