Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37157 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
sunnyolads1: Sometimes some people will just comment foolish on an issue that are very sensitive like dis..instead of facing d reality they busy abusing someone dat forcast what could happen if GEJ loses 2015 election..all of you dat condemned dis man- ffk views,I pity you all...for your whatver.....sio
you have to pity your IQ first cuz your brains are not in order.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by COOLDUN: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
SailorXY:
Sorry no vex, but are you punctuation keys functioning properly? If yes, please ...

She is always in a hurry to comment on any post, without making reasonable / sensible points, when one is too wise he/she becomes too foolish. Good observation,though it is good to write without punctuation than wrong punctuation. She has a monoply of wisdom. A Biafranqueen indeed.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Librate: I laff in ojukwu's biblical voice. Hahahahahahaha "RECEIVE YE FRESH AIR" !!!
Fresh air 2015 or split,
Fresh air of east 2019,
Inhale it FRESH! FRESH!! FRESH !!! FRESH!!!! Atmoshere come 2015
Right now our brothers are polluting the air in the name of industrialization with dangerous chemical plants and destroying the land with dumping by products not sure how fresh the air will be in Nnewi in 2019 we need environmental protection
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mike404(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: Right now our brothers are polluting the air in the name of industrialization with dangerous chemical plants and destroying the land with dumping by products not sure how fresh the air will be in Nnewi in 2019 we need environmental protection
NWOKEM MECHIE ONU GI THERE MA OBURU NA INWEGHI IHE I GA EKWU angry

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
kkkp:

I knw dat clueless retardeen exmilitant has a mission
Amadioha should strike you five times in your prime.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

She is always in a hurry to comment on any post, without making reasonable / sensible points, when one is too wise he/she becomes too foolish. Good observation,though it is good to write without punctuation than wrong punctuation. She has a monoply of wisdom. A Biafranqueen indeed.
So this is all you guys can come up with I am at work and Yes I am in a rush when I post most times on my I pad you have to push an extra place so sue me I am sure all your post make a lot of sense and our filled with wisdom Good job we are clapping you seem to be a very productive and positive person everything you say to others is very uplifting

I am sure your parents are very proud of your sense and reasonable contributions as well as your proper use of grammar
Have a good day!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by confusion247(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!
You've said it all. I wonder why yorubas are so scared of division. One Nigeria is a project that will never work. Lugard made the worst mistake in the history of mankind by forcing people together against their wish. I want a country free from Jihadists, mujahideen and terrorists. A country without 10 million alamajiris and suicide bombers. Disintegration is the answer. We are not one and we can never be. Those who want Nigeria(yorubas/hausas) can go ahead with one Nigeria, those(south south/south east) who want to leave this fake project called ONE Nigeria should be allowed to leave in peace. The earlier the better. The more we delay a peaceful disintegration the more innocent people die in Northern Nigeria.For how long are we going to hold on to this delusion that we are One Nigeria?

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mu2sa2: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Then Let the country Divide!

Niger Delta will be a success story without the Parasites.
Your parasites are your own people. When alamesiegha was in charge of billions, he simply stole everything. Asari dokubo and the so-called generals plus the other terrorists are pocketing billions for themselves. Pej was accused by efcc of money laundering as bayelsa first lady. These are the enemies of niger delta.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ibietela2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Sure uve risen again....

How much begging did it take for u to get that Niger Bridge started again, eh, clown?

Instead of you to demand good governance youre here espousing idiocy and corruption. How has the funds looted by Alams and co benefitted your region?

And what of your region?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by everyday: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Jonathan will mot there.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by ROYALD(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
lets divide this animal kingdom called NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by confusion247(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: Right now our brothers are polluting the air in the name of industrialization with dangerous chemical plants and destroying the land with dumping by products not sure how fresh the air will be in Nnewi in 2019 we need environmental protection
So what do we need in the case of bomb factories scattered all over northern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: So this is all you guys can come up with I am at work and Yes I am in a rush when I post most times on my I pad you have to push an extra place so sue me I am sure all your post make a lot of sense and our filled with wisdom Good job we are clapping
even me, I don't normally punctuate when typing with my TABLET .
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by COOLDUN: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
mike404: NWOKEM MECHIE ONU GI THERE MA OBURU NA INWEGHI IHE I GA EKWU angry

So she is even a she male? i have been reading many comments where they addressed him as a man. Anyway that is what we see in this kind of faceless forums. Men, would be acting like TRAVESTIES even with many profiles to like their thrash comments.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by rossete2020(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
when will they stop bothering GEJ!!! He's d chosen one 4 Naija bt they're jst using different means 2 pull him back cos he's from a minor state. I pity all of u cos the Lord is watching!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Erotex(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
To me is a welcome development if Goodluck split Naija cuz how one nation rule over 35yrs, While others become their slave?
Goodluck all the way #ebe ano 2015
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
confusion247:
You've said it all. I wonder why yorubas are so scared of division. One Nigeria is a project that will never work. Lugard made the worst mistake in the history of mankind by forcing people together against their wish. I want a country free from Jihadists, mujahideen and terrorists. A country without 10 million alamajiris and suicide bombers. Disintegration is the answer. We are not one and we can never be. Those who want Nigeria(yorubas/hausas) can go ahead with one Nigeria, those(south south/south east) who want to leave this fake project called ONE Nigeria should be allowed to leave in peace. The earlier the better. The more we delay a peaceful disintegration the more innocent people die in Northern Nigeria.For how long are we going to hold on to this delusion that we are One Nigeria?
just right after GEJ's second term in office.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lordave: even me, I don't normally punctuate when typing with my TABLET .

Of course Lord you know what I am talking about
I don't blame them they have it easy on the desk top and no stress chilling in the cyber cafe wink
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by confusion247(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
mu2sa2: Your parasites are your own people. When alamesiegha was in charge of billions, he simply stole everything. Asari dokubo and the so-called generals plus the other terrorists are pocketing billions for themselves. Pej was accused by efcc of money laundering as bayelsa first lady. These are the enemies of niger delta.
It is better to have 100 alamesiegha and co in your country than to have one jihadists or mujahideen 1000km close to your country. Alamesiegha and co stole billions and people are still alive, but jihadist/mujahidden/terrorist(boko haram) have killed over 4,000 innocent people, so i still prefer to be alive and hope that there will be a change in the lives of alamesiegha and co than to die in the hands of virgin hunters. grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by dulphines: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
I know that two presidents will emerge in 2015 if the NGF saga is nt addressed.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by handson(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
chidindufrank: GEJ is the anointed one. No GEJ,No Nigeria.
U are a big larner even new born baby knowns that GEJ is a confuse failure
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by confusion247(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Erotex: To me is a welcome development if Goodluck split Naija cuz how one nation rule over 35yrs, While others become their slave?
Goodluck all the way #ebe ano 2015
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019 if they want One Nigeria for now. Then after 2019, we will disintegrate. Yorubas and hausas/fulanis can go on with their One Nigeria after 2019. We don't want jihadists/mujahideen in our mist again.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by amakenny: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
arcis:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/2015-jonathan-ll-divide-nigeria-says-fani-kayode/

FFK, Is Nigeria not already split? Which country in the world is as united as Nigeria? Can't Kayode tell himself a simple truth?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Geniusvic(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Which ever is best for us should happen coz am really confused nw
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by goldolu: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
1MCN: Sometimes I wonder the ethos with which some press people work. Any pressman who places a recorder in the mouth of public servants with colossal criminal litigations like FFK should be sent to jail for insulting the sensitivity of the Nigerian people!
At least it is no longer a news that FFK don PORT, he needs to be relevant by been mouthy as usual, he makes money from talking, crying wolf where there is non. I wish him luck
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by COOLDUN: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: So this is all you guys can come up with I am at work and Yes I am in a rush when I post most times on my I pad you have to push an extra place so sue me I am sure all your post make a lot of sense and our filled with wisdom Good job we are clapping you seem to be a very productive and positive person everything you say to others is very uplifting

I am sure your parents are very proud of your sense and reasonable contributions as well as your proper use of grammar
Have a good day!!!!

Hei man, just look for a good place to fix yourself and stop ranting here, i have never read any meaningful and progressive comment from you for once on this forum. So spare me these i too know attitude of yours.

All you are good is chasing every comment with your baseless and unproductive ideologies. Whenever your post makes sense i will applaud it. Stop being everywhere when you have nothing meaningful to contribute man. Before exposing yourself more please read your post again and correct your simple errors, MR PROPER GRAMMAR USER. Cabron.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Pinkybush: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
[Akpa ife]Nobody will divide anytin u guys wat 2 take all our investment no way come divide let's see[/quote]
u r such a fool to tnk u guyz hav invested any thing in dis country. It is time 4 Israel 2 leave Egypt 4 pharoahs.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by confusion247(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
handson: U are a big larner even new born baby knowns that GEJ is a confuse failure
It is only those who foolishly believes in the born to rule mentality that will see Jonathan as a failure. Kindly tell us what we achieved in the 38 years of northern disastrous rule or leadership that produced 10 million alamajiris/boko haram and ruined the so called One Nigeria. In addition kindly tell us what Obasanjo achieved in his 8 years of leadership.
If you still want your so called One Nigeria, there is no alternative to Jonathan. The choice is yours.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Pinkybush: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
It's tym 4 Israelites 2 depart 4rm d land of Egypt. GEJ we urge u 2 divide dis country let d pharoahs go their own way. It's tym 4 Israelites 2 depart 4rm d land of Egypt. GEJ we urge u 2 divide dis country let d pharoahs go their own way. It's tym 4 Israelites 2 depart 4rm d land of Egypt. GEJ we urge u 2 divide dis country let d pharoahs go their own way.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by disloman(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
D ways pple reasoning n commenting on this platform is so childish.Nt surprised sha bt its a shame.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by hayubee(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
The sonner we stop refering to fellow Nigerians as either yoruba or igbo or hausa the better it is.
Some ppl talk as if they have plans if the country splits do u have any idea on how to run d infant nation!
D problem is we nigerians fail to plan!
Assuming ojukwu had good plans for biafra he would have won the war bt it was as a result of selfish intrest dat y he lost.
Mehn! I damn love 9ja
Since sudan nd south sudan split wat improvement has der been despite the fact dat south sudan has oil rather both sides are still exchanging harsh words.
9ja's enemy want 9ja to split cos nigeria is a treat. They know its best to eliminate the treat.
I swear I c a betta nigeria in d coming future? Its only a matter of time! Iswear#
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Adamskuty(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!
shame!!! If i may ask are u igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corper Working As INEC Ad-hoc Staff Beaten Mercilessly By Thugs In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.