Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37154 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
It may not be GEJ intention to split the country. It is fate. It's between good and evil intentions. If Nigeria divides in peace, America will divide in peace. If Nigeria divides in war, America will divide in war.

There will be no peace for the wicked. Anyone with good intentions has my blessings but those with bad intentions shall fail woefully.

I decree in the name of Jesus, No war. Any solution to the lie must be done peacefully.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by CyberG: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen:
Actually I am a women the Nnewi Motherless baby home is my project now The redcross has left almost all the motherless baby homes to fend for themselves we had to buy a water tank and window screens and we send money regularly so they don't have to resort to nonsense like baby factories. That is good that you have a giving heart I promise that is the reason you will continue to see good things happen for you and your family thank you for your understanding smiley

What I am sorry if I was too harsh on you! I only hope you continue like this for whether Nigeria divides or not, you indeed are one person who deserves to see only good come your way! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Policewoman(f): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

Which hate? Even the biafranqueen himself with whom I was having a tete-a-tete has equilibrated but you just jump into the conversation from out of no where all your toy guns blazing!? But every one knows you are the proponent of hate on this board! Madam, leave me alone because if I start now you will start crying! I am not in Nigeria so your being policeman can not and does not affect me! grin grin
So na from Sudan you dey de talk this thrash. Better stay there o, if you and your Fanny have nothing else to do but insult the person of our dear president.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Neaman(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sir..please i dont mean to tell u that u re FOOLISH for makin this statement, rather i mean to say FOOLISHLY that u are not a Fool.
I refuse to be fed wit foolish assumptions!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by nagoma(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Who the heck is Fani-Kayode, sounds like a name of a ogbomosho mongrel.

Meanwhile, you losers should;
Ask OBJ how he lost control of PDP
Ask Tunde Bakare why his pulpit is quiet
Ask Dimipreye Silva while he is a lame dock
Ask Michael Aondoakaa why he is hiding inside his wife's kiniko
Ask James Igbori why he is in prison
Ask Henry Okah why he is in prison
Ask Turai Yaradua why she is in history dustbin
Ask El Rufai why he has gone twitter-kolo
The reason is ONE MAN, this great SON OF MAN, called GEJ. This great man is anointed. Anointing by God of Christians through the man of God, Baba Adeboye. So touch not the anointed President of Nigeria.
GEJ - Anointed President 2011-2019
FRESH AIR !

Nonsense. No sane God will anoint a reterdeen like him.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Frank-C:
Most of us have hit buttom and resurfaced again. They know how it feels down there, so you can bring it on!!!

Sure uve risen again....

How much begging did it take for u to get that Niger Bridge started again, eh, clown?

Instead of you to demand good governance youre here espousing idiocy and corruption. How has the funds looted by Alams and co benefitted your region?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Monjerk: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Why 2015? I need the division now, I can't be living in this hell of a country till 2015. And for u Mr. Fani, if by 2015 this thing u r saying doesn't happen, I will personally come n skin u alife. Idioti.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
nagoma: Y

What does anointed mean?
it means GEJ.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lakayanah: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Who the heck is Fani-Kayode, sounds like a name of a ogbomosho mongrel.

Meanwhile, you losers should;
Ask OBJ how he lost control of PDP
Ask Tunde Bakare why his pulpit is quiet
Ask Dimipreye Silva while he is a lame dock
Ask Michael Aondoakaa why he is hiding inside his wife's kiniko
Ask James Igbori why he is in prison
Ask Henry Okah why he is in prison
Ask Turai Yaradua why she is in history dustbin
Ask El Rufai why he has gone twitter-kolo

The reason is ONE MAN, this great SON OF MAN, called GEJ. This great man is anointed. Anointing by God of Christians through the man of God, Baba Adeboye. So touch not the anointed President of Nigeria.

GEJ - Anointed President 2011-2019

FRESH AIR !
Bros I hail oh carry go nothing do you at all.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mike404(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
FRESH AIR TILL 2019 cool
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by olarkaycee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good talk mr fani, if u are one of them (pdp) u won't say that, even if Nigeria should divid now, all well are good
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
kkkp:

I knw dat clueless retardeen exmilitant has a mission
Let the division start now dnt know y gold digger are very much concern abt spliting as if everybdy believe in Nigeria.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
nagoma:

Nonsense. No sane God will anoint a reterdeen like him.
but he's already taken up the post of an anointed one and he's leading you perfectly well.

I believe Amadioha and Shango anointed him.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by charles0922(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
They should be fast to divide it because am tied of this entity called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Decryptor(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
quid: Whats wrong with dividing Nigeria?
Nothing...but the notherners and south-west don't want it cos they know it will affect them wella. The dye is cast. Nigeria...United we fall, devided we stand!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by NaijaNaWaa: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
FFK was in Minna for annal anointing by the Oga at the hill top
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Caleboha(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Someone's there imagining a bloodless split. Mumu! Blood will flow freely, bodies will roast and stink with no more graves to bury them! Here we are subconsciously consenting to the horrifying fate handed us by the CIA. A generation has arisen that knows not the fury of war and the bitterness that trails it. Gladly kids, women and men alike beat the drums of war. Only very few will live to see the other side of conflict and then the joy of pyrrhic victory will be blurred by incredible losses! It is pointless considering the option of division in Naija at this stage of existence. If you think otherwise ask Sierra Leone, ask Liberia, ask Uganda, ask DRC. If Naija goes to war there'll be no ECOMOG cos we're ECOMOG, no AU peace keepers, cos is entirely made up of naija! Long live Najeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by SailorXY: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen:
Yes it is the reason I choose it was to make a point that we are busy wanting to divide but we are not organized and our land is underdeveloped action speak louder then words I never preach separatism tribalism or any other form of hate I only preach and practice development of the East
I am proud to be Igbo but I am not proud of some of our actions or what we spew from our mouth
We have not even organized our families did we not hear Obi the people arranging kidnapping in the East are our own people jealousy and selfishness crab in the barrel mentality is still too much among us we don't even like to see our own blood succeed how can we run our own country when some of us are polluting the environment and fighting each other over property when a parent dies
Sorry no vex, but are you punctuation keys functioning properly? If yes, please ...

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by collynzo2(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire:

All you need to do is travel to those places and you will not feel like going back to your state. Stop sounding convictions on things you know nothing about. Try and visit Enugu, Visit Uyo, Calabar, PH City and come back here to apologize to me.

Regarding Oil Theft, you are wrong. We can not steal what belongs to us, WE TAKE IT, WHEN WE WANT TO.

Regarding Presidents from that region, I think you have amnesia, no insult meant.
Enugu is really fine o, I thought I was the only one who noticed
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by peacein9ja: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
SailorXY:
Sorry no vex, but are you punctuation keys functioning properly? If yes, please ...
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
If some anti jonathan are politicking very hard for their selfish interest to take over power from GEJ,do you expect mr president to work & welcum the development 'NO' he must also protect his own interest too.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Librate(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
I laff in ojukwu's biblical voice. Hahahahahahaha "RECEIVE YE FRESH AIR" !!!
Fresh air 2015 or split,
Fresh air of east 2019,
Inhale it FRESH! FRESH!! FRESH !!! FRESH!!!! Atmoshere come 2015
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
If some anti jonathan are politicking very hard for their selfish interest to take over power from GEJ do you expect mr president to work & welcum the development 'NO' he must also protect his own interest too.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by kingjohnny(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
He is a liar
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
My name is Lincoln burrows
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by 1030(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
God is our strenght
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mu2sa2: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Then Let the country Divide!

Niger Delta will be a success story without the Parasites.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by uchechrist(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
For it is written; It Will Not Stand & It Will Not Come To Pass!! Says The LORD Of Host!!!!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by sunnyolads1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sometimes some people will just comment foolish on an issue that are very sensitive like dis..instead of facing d reality they busy abusing someone dat forcast what could happen if GEJ loses 2015 election..all of you dat condemned dis man- ffk views,I pity you all...for your whatver.....sio
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by nagoma(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
mankand: Yea we know that already. It is long overdue the nation split at least it is going to be for the best of upcoming generations.

Why wait until he loses election? If Jona was honorable and genuine he should divide the country now.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Amasuccess: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

To think this was once a minister and a deadly looters is shocking and imaginable !!

God plz help us

How much more can we take.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by biafranqueen: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
CyberG:

What I am sorry if I was too harsh on you! I only hope you continue like this for whether Nigeria divides or not, you indeed are one person who deserves to see only good come your way! grin grin
no problem I understand your position I don't want to see are brothers and sisters die in vain again I share your passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / Matawalle Buys Cadillac, Expensive Cars For Zamfara Monarchs (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.