Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37141 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by eduson33(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2013
if we have no northerners,Nigeria would have been another Kingdom on earth. embarassed
abeg,OGA jonny,use your good cutlass on them.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Egoarab(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2013
You've said it all bro,I don't see this entity still together by 2016
Vocaliser: Thief Fani Kayode might be right, buh his type of market women pattern of raising alarms, smacks of double standard. The south south and south East are the ones holding Nigeria economy, now their son was fortunate to be the president, and he wants to re-contest as OBJ and others did and as stated in the constitution, few drowning politicians and Jihadists went and assembled some dying political parties all in the name of alliance to whistle power from GEJ. Not because he's not performing, buh because he's from OLD EASTERN region,,, we won't talk much, till 2015. You guys had better find other means to sustain your economy, coz the people have made up their mind to leave Nigeria. It is not split, buh a peaceful movement away from River Niger

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Sheggy13(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2013
All u Igbos praying for d division of d country,guess u r not expecting the Niger Delta to join u as one cos of their oil,else u r in for d shock of your lives..I see someone making reference to the South East sustaining Nigeria's economy and the Old Eastern region.Seems you are in a dreamland and be ready to forfeit your investments in other parts of the country as you see other Nigerians as your perceived enemies yet you troop into their regions in your thousands daily to settle down and trade. Quit the whinning please.It's getting boring already.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Pvin: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Nigeria is too different to be one but with God all things are Possible : we need to forget the tins of the past and work for the future as one.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by joeyfire(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2013
CyberG:

Well, I am sorry to hear that you need us now. Why I would personally approve your stay in the prosperous lands to be crafted out of a broken Nigeria, I strongly refuse to allow your kins who have plotted the downfall of this country since 1967! Yes, you may be a good man or even woman but you people killed tooo many people already! Even if they were sacrifices to your ancient gods, how many people is enough? You kill, kill, kill and hold us back, back, back! Chief Obafemi Awolowo, like the Oracles of the Seven Worlds, spoke of the future before Nigeria was born, you ignored him and even tried to kill him but he was indestructible. Chief MKO Abiola, a man far blessed and richer than anything in Nigeria in history, could have run away like Ojukwu and Azikiwe to London and USA but as the Kananfo, a militant General he stayed and fought to the end, you killed him! June 12 - you killed several hundreds of people! Well, enough is now enough!

A narrow, well-guarded tunnel only will be allowed into our prosperous lands because we are tired of being held back! Armed robbery, kidnapping, ritual money, militantism, terrorism, etc was NEVER and can never be encouraged in our lands but this is what we are forced to deal with everyday! We are tired, tired, tired!!! angry angry angry

You are passionate but are cripplingly misinformed about who is your problem is in Nigeria and who has ensured that your leaders over the years don't enjoy too much freedom. Its easier for you to blame all your woes on the soft target you were trained to hate but it won't save u. Wake up and smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Smartluv(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2013
who is this Fani Kayode self? He should talk for himself and not bringing our presidency to ridicle. Him and kaita are making infilamatory statements to distablise Nigeria. They wil never succeed IJN. Thank God we have an accomodating,Listening and humble president GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2013
Sheggy13: All u Igbos praying for d division of d country,guess u r not expecting the Niger Delta to join u as one cos of their oil,else u r in for d shock of your lives..I see someone making reference to the South East sustaining Nigeria's economy and the Old Eastern region.Seems you are in a dreamland and be ready to forfeit your investments in other parts of the country as you see other Nigerians as your perceived enemies yet you troop into their regions in your thousands daily to settle down and trade. Quit the whinning please.It's getting boring already.
The Niger Delta can always join the boko country. Real wealth is in the brain, not in oil.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Arsenate(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2013
I don't give 2 fuckkks if da darrrn country divides as long as I have my beautiful state. Lol. Y'all can go and be sipping ur oil for all I care. In fact why don't we just divide it NOW?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Geniusvic(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2013
Omg! A lot of hate in this country oO.. Ok assuming Nigeria were to split come 2015,how many countries will it be splited into!? :O
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Marisbeybe: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2013
touch4mony: its a lie we dont need ppl who dont hv value for human life who prefer 76 virgins in hell.its gud we split everybody should go and develop its own region if we hapn to need sometin from ur end we import them.
Simple!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Usman212s: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2013
Geniusvic: Omg! A lot of hate in this country oO.. Ok assuming Nigeria were to split come 2015,how many countries will it be splited into!? :O
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by odomanis: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2013
If only he can achieve that,i will forever remain grateful to him.
Then we shall have: "There was a country,part 2"
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2013
Geniusvic: Omg! A lot of hate in this country oO..
Correct. Now, why would people who hate each other so much STRIVE TO REMAIN IN ONE "UNITED" COUNTRY. If no be craze . . .
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2013
odomanis: If only he can achieve that,i will forever remain grateful to him.
Then we shall have: "There was a country,part 2"
Murderer
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2013
We have been for this day to come. Infact, Nigeria is the worst country to live on. So, the best option Nigeria have is DIVISION. They (those fools eating our oil money) said we are one Nigeria, but they can't prove it. All i know is that Whether Jonah loose or win, Nigeria is going to divide no matter what. We are not ONE and nothing can make different people with different ideology, culture, religious belief to be ONE. Enough is enough.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2013
mankand:

Dude it is grerdy people like you who prefer to satisfy their stomach inatead of satisfying their conscience.

You take life by the jugular. No one prays for war or violence but if it is the only way that your voice is going to be heard, then let it be so and be prepared to falled on either sides.

As for me, i know i am going to die one day, either way, i prefer to die for one course, the same clurse malcom x and luther king die for.

I am not scared
, but will do my best to survive.

#yinmu
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2013
ziccoit: I pray GEJ losses in 2015. I want to see how he will split this country.
damn right!!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by kasnery: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2013
Who is jonaduull
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by milllitant: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2013
That fraud of a nation shall seize to exist come 2015. angry angry angry
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mikeapollo: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2013
I dont believe in the GEJ govt.

But Fani Kayode should shut up his mouth. He and the other rogues of his master(OBJ), e.g Ribadu, El-Rufai, Maurice Iwu were the brains behind the illegalities of the 2007 elections and the plan to perpetuate OBJ in govt through 5rd term
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2013
The confidence of the Igbo will be deflated when they realize that the South South won't be carved together with them should Nigeria break. Even if this happens, only parts of Cross River and Akwa Ibom states that will be part of them.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2013
I don't care
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by stayreal: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Ola Johnson: The confidence of the Igbo will be deflated when they realize that the South South won't be carved together with them should Nigeria break. Even if this happens, only parts of Cross River and Akwa Ibom states that will be part of them.

Spoken like a a true yoruba. Always worried about other people's business rather than their own. SS can go their own way if they choose. The SE has heavy ties culturally and through marriage even til today within all of their tribes. You want to create division because you people are scared of the future without the SS and SE. The Southwest and North can remain as Nigeria after the SS and SE leave this nightmare of a country. We will let you keep the flag, country name and national anthem. grin When Nigeria splits we see if the SW will rather remain with their northern masters.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by kunleee(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2013
why are some gej supporter saying NO Jonah NO Naija.. Is tht not what FFK is saying too. Or u guys are turning clueless
There is not going to be gej in 2015, not wishing him death ooo bt in power cus naija masses cannot see him do another 4 or 6yrs and tht wont split our dear nation
Mind you,if at all he is goin to acclaim himself,just like baba jang is doing,we better go our separate ways..
But he can still redeem himself b4 2015 with positive life changing projects for d masses.

My take and pls dont yab me ooo nairalanders
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2013
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!
wastage of nairaland ink undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2013
Lazy pple, 419ers tell ur uncle gej to split u pple in time enough with this ur shakara everyday carry ur bag and go to ur promise land' abi na ....
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2013
noblezone:
noblezone: Kayode, are you serious?
Honestly, if Jonathan can split this fraud of a country if he looses election, then i will campaign against him. I am up for anything that will split Nigeria.

Yet, Mr. Kayode, you are not only heating up the polity to gain cheap popularity. By the way, why are you so scared of a splitted Nigeria?

I want a country free from the menace of Jihardists. It is either the North reform fast and embrace educaton or we shall split Nigeria! I don't have any apologies.

if Nigeria survives 2015, then we have only postponed the D-Day, when we shall go back to our different nations before the unfortunate and disasterous arrival of the Whiteman!

Nigeria reminds me of slavery by the whiteman! Nigeria is a slave camp! Nigeria was just the imagination and creation of the Whiteman who arrogated to himself the sole right to infringe on the rights and freedom of other people.

They forced tneir language on us, took our lands, our recources, our rights, our freedom, our ingenuity and then forced a nation on us.

For almost a 100 years since the evil called amalgamation, we have never made a any progress.

Enough!

Nigeria is a lie told by the Whiteman and that lie must stop. It is time to tell our selves the truth!

Nigeria was never one, Nigeria is not one and Nigeria will never be one.

Consider the blood of the innocent that has been shed to force Nigeria to remain one!

Enough!
True words. May God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by obinnakenedo(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Policewoman: You sound like a mentally deranged patient. All your posts are filled with misplaced hate.
you are right. The guy is retard! I WROTE R€TARD NOT SLOWPOKE U FC¥KING MODERATOR!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by AHA1(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2013
AGAIN,I REPEAT:
2015 WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE FINAL SOLUTIONS TO THE HAUSA/FULANI QUESTIONS IN NIGERIA.
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE AND MARK MY WORDS,IT MUST BE DONE
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by galadima77(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2013
like av always told some of u pathetic youths with limited iQ... the hidden battle has always been between the haves and have not. So u brainless religious n ethnic bigots can keep whining about a divided Nigeria while the looting continues and the poverty spreading even faster. Take it or leave it until we realise this divide, we (youths) dont even deserve to be handed d future of this nation and posterity will always see us as a wasted generation.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Jobig(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2013
i have proof,but Oga Jona is watching me.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by KYO1: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Who is Fani Kayode to be a mouth piece on NIgeria polity? Kayode keep quite and hide your tails between your Legs,Have you forgotten how you almost split-ed the country with your RAZOR MOUTH when your master(Obasanjo)was plotting a third term move? you even insulted the then President Bush just because he didnt support your ogas evil agenda.You insulted elder statemen just to protect your boss as a special adviser.Have you forgotten how you you were chased by EFFCC as a THIEF?What about your assessment as minister of aviation?Notyn to write about and now you have the effrontery to discuss about Nigeria.God will arrest all of you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / Obiano And Peter Obi At Chris Ubah's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.