Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 (37140 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Adamskuty(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pinkybush: [Akpa ife]Nobody will divide anytin u guys wat 2 take all our investment no way come divide let's see
u r such a fool to tnk u guyz hav invested any thing in dis country. It is time 4 Israel 2 leave Egypt 4 pharoahs.
are u igbo
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by fidelix: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
this mad man don start to talk again ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by disloman(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
D way pple on this platform reasoning n commenting is so childish.Nt surprised sha nt its a shame.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by manzana: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
can he? because I don't want happened during the war to happen again please, he should prepare well if at all he has that in mind..simple
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by mike404(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen:
Of course Lord you know what I am talking about
I don't blame them they have it easy on the desk top and no stress chilling in the cyber cafe wink
YOU CALLED YOUR SELF A BIAFRANQUEEN AND YA HERE CALLING FOR A UNITED NIGERIA... CHAMELEON , THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by readonenaire(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
hayubee: The sonner we stop refering to fellow Nigerians as either yoruba or igbo or hausa the better it is.
Some ppl talk as if they have plans if the country splits do u have any idea on how to run d infant nation!
D problem is we nigerians fail to plan!
Assuming ojukwu had good plans for biafra he would have won the war bt it was as a result of selfish intrest dat y he lost.
Mehn! I damn love 9ja
Since sudan nd south sudan split wat improvement has der been despite the fact dat south sudan has oil rather both sides are still exchanging harsh words.
9ja's enemy want 9ja to split cos nigeria is a treat. They know its best to eliminate the treat.
I swear I c a betta nigeria in d coming future? Its only a matter of time! Iswear#
okay sir
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by COOLDUN: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen:
Of course Lord you know what I am talking about
I don't blame them they have it easy on the desk top and no stress chilling in the cyber cafe wink

Ipad is never an excuse to write without punctuation, but lack of knowledge of using it is the main problem. I cannot be fooled according by Idi Amin, when African people fail they start looking for an excuses. If really you are conversant of it, you wouldn't have bragged with it man.

I write comfortably with mine, i don't have to come on nairaland to show off the kind of phone i am using, that shows the level of mentality, and the level one operates. At this moment someone is boasting of Ipad on nairaland forum, Chei Nigeria.

There are many fairly used ipad and even stolen Chinese made Ipad phones which makes it very affordable nowadays,i have now known the level of the person i have been wasting my precious time with.

I wonder how someone that is working would be having time to be responding to the comments of the people that are chilling in the cyber cafe. Poor arrogant braggarts on the nairaland forum.

When i see a well to do fellow i know, imagine someone showing off with Ipad in this 2013. Chei, it is true that when you give a child an astonishing gift, he will ask you whether the gift is really for him?

I, have known you well now, and the level you operate so no need of wasting my time with you anymore. But mind you that all the signs are in the Ipad if you are really the owner. Please do not expose yourself more. Your pomposity is beyond words man.Final bye.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Adamskuty(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

Ipad is never an excuse to write without punctuation, but lack of knowledge of using it is the main problem. I cannot be fooled according by Idi Amin, when African people fail the start looking for an excuses. If really you are conversant of it, you wouldn't have bragged with it man.

I write comfortably with mine, i don't have to come on nairaland to show off the kind of phone i am using, that shows the level of mentality, and the level one operates. At this moment someone is boasting of Ipad on nairaland forum, Chei Nigeria.

There are many fairly used ipad and even stolen Chinese made Ipad phones which makes it very affordable nowadays,i have now known the level of the person i have been wasting my precious time with.

I wonder how someone that is working would be having time to be responding to the comments of the people that are chilling in the cyber cafe. Poor arrogant braggarts on the nairaland forum.

When i see a well to do fellow i know, imagine someone showing off with Ipad in this 2013. Chei, it is true that when you give a child an astonishing gift, he will ask you whether the gift is really for him?

I, have known you well now, and the level you operate so no need of wasting my time with you anymore. But mind you that all the signs are in the Ipad if you are really the owner. Please do not expose yourself more. Your pomposity is beyond words man.Final bye.
#faints grin
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Popzike(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
I pray nigeria should slept into two ................... Then IMO state will be the federal capital territory of. what we igbos have been looking for... (Ogukwu's prayer)I pray nigeria should slept into two ................... Then IMO state will be the federal capital territory of. what we igbos have been looking for... (Ogukwu's prayer)I pray nigeria should slept into two ................... Then IMO state will be the federal capital territory of. what we igbos have been looking for... (Ogukwu's prayer)
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

Ipad is never an excuse to write without punctuation, but lack of knowledge of using it is the main problem. I cannot be fooled according by Idi Amin, when African people fail the start looking for an excuses. If really you are conversant of it, you wouldn't have bragged with it man.

what's this?
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Adamskuty: we only wish for you drug dealers to go grin ....then the tag will follow u people whereever u go,after all nigeria doesn't gain anything from ur presence other than being called 419,drug dealers e.t.c grin

Yes, Niger Delta is rich in everything, We are Drug Dealers, We are 419ers, we are kidnappers and we are Oil Bunkerers. We are also paid militants, we are infact Breadwinners of Nigeria, we feed other tribes with our Oil wells and gas deposits. If we secedes, we have Oil, We have Gas, we have Wharfs and Oceansides for International Trades, we have wonderful Universities, we have everything. Be very afraid of us, cos our militants will bomb you, our 419 will defraud you, our drug dealers will ruin your future, our kidnappers will cease your father for ransom. These are things that make us a great and dready people.

Be very afraid of Niger Delta!
We are your breadwinners!!

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Hamazz1: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
I am a nigerian n it was no mistake or mare coincidence that I was brought here at this point in time I believe it I accept it I am a civilian n I will fight to defend her unity honor n glory so help me God.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Adamskuty(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire:

Yes, Niger Delta is rich in everything, We are Drug Dealers, We are 419ers, we are kidnappers and we are Oil Bunkerers. We are also paid militants, we are infact Breadwinners of Nigeria, we feed other tribes with our Oil wells and gas deposits. If we secedes, we have Oil, We have Gas, we have Wharfs and Oceansides for International Trades, we have wonderful Universities, we have everything. Be very afraid of us, cos our militants will bomb you, our 419 will defraud you, our drug dealers will ruin your future, our kidnappers will cease your father for ransom. These are things that make us a great and dready people.

Be very afraid of Niger Delta!
We are your breadwinners!!
read and try to comprehend,u ain't making good use of ur brain,i said IGBOs,olodo..
.get outta my sight,i'm disappointed

one more thing ur post is quite childish,oil money So d oil money dey enter ur pocket grin hahahahaha! Rich? Make i die,the politicians from there are rich not the people,the last time i checked 70% of ur people are poor,that's why most of them turned into militants,o yeah!
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hamazz1: I am a nigerian n it was no mistake or mare coincidence that I was brought here at this point in time I believe it I accept it I am a civilian n I will fight to defend her unity honor n glory so help me God.
to kill you no hard na
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by DAY12(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

Sorry my dear, which juju priest taught you? and which shrine did you attend your school? waoo i am very sorry to belong to a country with someone like you, honestly. Must you rant, sorry comment?

I, am very sorry to inform you that i never understood any word you wrote here,which language is this please? ooooh you are a product of the widely known free education. At least with someone like you, the whole world will now know that forced education is never advisable. It is good for someone to be educated willingly and not bye force. Because you can easily take a horse to the river, but you cannot force it to drink water.

Instead of i, to be happy to relate or have anything in common with a DUNCE/DUMMY like you, i better be a terrorist.Chei !! English language and Education has suffered a lot. Tomorrow this one will be a politician like Felicia Ette, or Sabo Barkin Zuwo.

We are not here to for that bro, Cooldown wink
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Lordave: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Adamskuty: read and try to comprehend,u ain't making good use of ur brain,i said IGBOs,olodo..
.get outta my sight,i'm disappointed

one more thing ur post is quite childish,oil money So d oil money dey enter ur pocket grin hahahahaha! Rich? Make i die,the politicians from there are rich not the people,the last time i checked 70% of ur people are poor,that's why most of them turned into militants,o yeah!
and you try to read and understand that he was only trying to make Igbos part of his Niger Delta agenda. Dumbarze.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Adamskuty(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2013
COOLDUN:

Sorry my dear, which juju priest taught you? and which shrine did you attend your school? waoo i am very sorry to belong to a country with someone like you, honestly. Must you rant, sorry comment?

I, am very sorry to inform you that i never understood any word you wrote here,which language is this please? ooooh you are a product of the widely known free education. At least with someone like you, the whole world will now know that forced education is never advisable. It is good for someone to be educated willingly and not bye force. Because you can easily take a horse to the river, but you cannot force it to drink water.

Instead of i, to be happy to relate or have anything in common with a DUNCE/DUMMY like you, i better be a terrorist.Chei !! English language and Education has suffered a lot. Tomorrow this one will be a politician like Felicia Ette, or Sabo Barkin Zuwo.
i find it very hard trying to read and comprehend ur post grin ,chaaai! U are injudiciously showing me how dementia has crippled ur coconut braingrin i'm not sure u attend primary school at all,lol! U are the product of free education,and still yet u only ended up in primary 3,what a shame

I feel debased just knowing that people like u are allowed to exist,i just hope u won't be allowed to breed,cos it will be a big disgrace seeing ur offsprings walking on the surface of the earth,with ur trait in them sad

i got Two words for you "PUSILLANIMOUS GALACTOPHAGE"
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by COOLDUN: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Lordave: what's this?

Who are you too? you better face front ok, what is your business ? or you are a member of the attacking dogs association of the nairaland forum? i am very ready and well prepared for you guys. Hijo de puta barata.
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by okpukmbat: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Wsdm:
Oh yes! Anointed by the yorubas and the hausas that removed him from the firm grip of Turai Yaradua and made him president.
If i may ask, have the south south people not been better under the leadership of other ethnic group than we now have under their own son?
Dude we don't complaint, don't cry for us.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Adamskuty(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Lordave: you need your pills.
u need cow dung
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2013
FFK and his bullshit as usual
Re: Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 by Paschal007: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2013
arcis:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/2015-jonathan-ll-divide-nigeria-says-fani-kayode/
My evil side wants to vote for buhari so that Gej would lose and naija go divide. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock / Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.