Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Promiscuity Among Young Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (16612 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
2s£xy:
From all your responses, it's very obvious 'you no b small pikin' lol.

You speak with a lot mature perception...

Yeah... That area where they see things on TV and would want to copy is something I so much hate!

No matter a girls beauty, you can't earn my respect if you live life that way and my esteem could easily be diminished...

Anyway, let them keep copying. While those they copy are making money, they are not because it is all called SHOW BIZ, a word many of these fools don't understand its underlying meaning.
i hope you realise what you watch on tv sticks faster in your brain than hearing or reading.entertainment makes all girls and guys look glamarous and rich and truth be told,many girls and guys find it easy to copy what d.banj wore.am sure they will soon turn hanging money on the neck to a fashion statement.

Every youth wants to belong by force whether it involves sleeping with another womans husband,stealing and selling babies,cocaine trafficking,child trafficking etc.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by dBard: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
nairaman66: You don't need any confirmation on how these high-end girls will do anything for the paper. Shocking really.., If you ask me, I have lost my faith in a considerable percentage of them.. Keeping a woman at home as a wife will require some out of this world sacrifices.. Really, really!! undecided

Met a friend on whatsapp one evening. she was kinda tipsy n hence loose lipped. got talking n she said 'theres really nothing wrong in try t meet ur needs outside. it doesnt mean u dont luv ur bf, but if he isnt satisfying all ur needs, then u can get them elsewhere. its understandable'. I was like shocked
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Beautiful... Just beautiful.

That just shows where you grew up... Not many of these girls are that fortunate.

kulyie: whether it is global or national,it doesnt make it right.yesterday i went for evening fellowship and i remember my pastor saying year in year out womanhood keeps degenerating,women have turned themselves into commercial products and thats why men keep looking at them in that light.

Women need to start realising that the greatest investment you can give yourself is investing in your intellect and making money through your hands and brain not your vagina.yorubas say atelewo eni,kokin tan eyan je. There is a time in your life where your vagina will grow old and shrink,your breast will loose its firmness and fall,your body will be sexually unattractive however whatever you invest in your brain is what will keep generating money for you.when you turn your vagina to a source of livelihood,the day your body is wrinkled,what will you do.afterall akisa logba ri,arugbo na se oge ri.

Before my grandma died,i was helping her arrange her clothes and i came across her picture when she was in her 2os and 3os,she was so beautiful,curvy and had an attractive skin but before she died,all that was gone.that is the ephemerality of life and that is the more reason women need to use their brains.thank God she had several companies and houses before she died.she wasnt an hungry or lonely 89 year old woman.even if all my mothers sisters and my mom inclusive said they wont give her money,she wont suffer because she has lived a worthwhile life when she was young
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
dBard: This is so so true. just yday a friend was talking abt how girls r alwsys asking/begging f money on b.b.m, worse if u try t c dem. I had t dissociate my girl from some of her friends cos of their tendency t want 'eat' guys. Had a disheartening argument wit a Barrister, who insisted that these days all u need is a good pocket n a nice car n u can get most girls within a week.. Even know a couple of good n decent looking, church going runz girls.
Funny enuff, their fb status is always Praising The Lord..
The guys too r not helping matters too, truth b told
lol.that one is a normal thing.even runz girls will write on their facebook status flee fornication and be quoting scriptures.my dear facebook is just a pseudo life of an average nigerian girl and guy.even if she doesnt have money to buy okada,she will go and pose in front of a parked hummer and pose with the statent 'having fun with my friends' or 'having fun with my boyfriend'
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
That's where contentment comes in...

If I followed my background, I would have been smoking hemp, stealing, womanizing,.. It's a tough world out there but if you saw me now, there is not trace of that, not even a grain of it.

Someon once asked me if I have friends and I said yes I do and why did she ask? I probed.

She just said I don't seem like a person that was influenced by peer pressure. Which is very true!

I can't really say why I am like that though but I guess it's a natural control from within me placed by God.

kulyie: i hope you realise what you watch on tv sticks faster in your brain than hearing or reading.entertainment makes all girls and guys look glamarous and rich and truth be told,many girls and guys find it easy to copy what d.banj wore.am sure they will soon turn hanging money on the neck to a fashion statement.

Every youth wants to belong by force whether it involves sleeping with another womans husband,stealing and selling babies,cocaine trafficking,child trafficking etc.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Beautiful... Just beautiful.

That just shows where you grew up... Not many of these girls are that fortunate.

lol,thank God for that but your background should not affect your future.all this stewpeed proverb that they refer to as destiny is arrant nonsense.as far as i am concerned,whatever any man or woman is today is majorly caused by decisions he or she made years back.be it in choice of spouse,lifestyle before marriage,behavioural patterns and thinking.let us stop heaping the blame on destiny or God.even the bible says MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU.in other words,he has given us enough grace when he died on the cross of calvary.i am my own destiny,you are your own destiny,shikena!
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
eze moses: all these girls and peer pressure. To me it seems they even talk about these nasty things they do when they are together. Even compare what whose man does for who. They are prostitutes and they can't see it. That is why when most of us have tasted and paid we just dump them . They then say men are dogs but they do not see what makes us lack respect for them. Even when married they still want to be treated like prostitues by their husbands then they wonder why we can even leave them for the other

The bolded puts you on the same level with the women you condemn.

If you have the choice of sleeping and 'dumping' them, they have the choice of sleeping around for the money.

The joke is really on you; you sleep with a girl, give her pleasure and still pay her for it. grin

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
2s£xy:
That's where contentment comes in...

If I followed my background, I would have been smoking hemp, stealing, womanizing,.. It's a tough world out there but if you saw me now, there is not trace of that, not even a grain of it.

Someon once asked me if I have friends and I said yes I do and why did she ask? I probed.

She just said I don't seem like a person that was influenced by peer pressure. Which is very true!

I can't really say why I am like that though but I guess it's a natural control from within me placed by God.

true
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by biolabee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
bukatyne:
The joke is really on you; you sleep with a girl, give her pleasure and still pay her for it. grin

But the man also gets pleasure wih the added effectof having an 'exotic' babe around
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
bukatyne:

The bolded puts you on the same level with the women you condemn.

If you have the choice of sleeping and 'dumping' them, they have the choice of sleeping around for the money.

gbam!

That is the disadvantage of living in a glass house and still throwing stones.one word is that he is just a HYPOCRITE
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by biolabee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
The environment you come from is important

else jesu wouldnot have come from the lineof david

we are both nature n nurture

kulyie: lol,thank God for that but your background should not affect your future.all this stewpeed proverb that they refer to as destiny is arrant nonsense.as far as i am concerned,whatever any man or woman is today is majorly caused by decisions he or she made years back.be it in choice of spouse,lifestyle before marriage,behavioural patterns and thinking.let us stop heaping the blame on destiny or God.even the bible says MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU.in other words,he has given us enough grace when he died on the cross of calvary.i am my own destiny,you are your own destiny,shikena!
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
biolabee:

But the man also gets pleasure wih the added effectof having an 'exotic' babe around
and putting himself at the risk of herpes,stds,hiv,gonnorrhea,syphyllis or even aids.smh.

Our second problem in nigerian society apart fron extreme CORRUPTION IS INTENSE HYPOCRISY and judgemental behaviours
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by biolabee(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: and putting himself at the risk of herpes,stds,hiv,gonnorrhea,syphyllis or even aids.smh.

Our second problem in nigerian society apart fron extreme CORRUPTION IS INTENSE HYPOCRISY and judgemental behaviours

No need to preach to the choir here.. we all know of stis

i was referring to buka whose post makes it sound like the man is being shortchanged
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
biolabee: The environment you come from is important

else jesu wouldnot have come from the lineof david

we are both nature n nurture

jesus came from the line of david no doubt but david had problems with lust for women.he had no self control.he killed one of his soildiers just to have his wife but jesus didnt have lust for women.even though they came from the same line,it has nothing to do with our decisions.moreover any decision man makes starts from the mind.an idea comes into your mind,you entertain it,it grows,you plan it in your brain and execute it by actions.afterall because a man is a drunkard and rapist shouldnt automatically make his son one except he just wants to willfully copy his father and blame it on background.let us do away with this blame game
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
biolabee:

Does the woman not get the pleasure? Does the man not do all the work? Does the babe not have the added effect of having a cash money around?

It's a woman paying a man to eat her food
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by biolabee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well that is your personal POV

If a man places a premium on satisfying his needsn why begrudge him

Remember the principle of utility

If a punny is worth 50k to me, it is worth it

The same punny y be worth 3k to someone else

Beyonce's punny is being chopped for free by jay z while someone else will not mind to fly a private jet for a taste of it

That's life

bukatyne:

Does the woman not get the pleasure? Does the man not do all the work? Does the babe not have the added effect of having a cash money around?

It's a woman paying a man to eat her food
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by yemmit90: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Attention please; Eje Ki Awon Omo Wonyi Je Aye Ori Won!

What is all this endless essay posts for God sake?

The fuuniest part is that,many of us that strongly supporting the op here are guilty.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by biolabee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
You can never divorce background from a person

If you came from a less privileged background you may not even have entered uni not to talk of doing nysc at 23

So don't say it is not important

But like jabez a man can seize his destiny and pray for change

kulyie: jesus came from the line of david no doubt but david had problems with lust for women.he had no self control.he killed one of his soildiers just to have his wife but jesus didnt have lust for women.even though they came from the same line,it has nothing to do with our decisions.moreover any decision man makes starts from the mind.an idea comes into your mind,you entertain it,it grows,you plan it in your brain and execute it by actions.afterall because a man is a drunkard and rapist shouldnt automatically make his son one except he just wants to willfully copy his father and blame it on background.let us do away with this blame game
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by bukatyne(f): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
biolabee: Well that is your personal POV

If a man places a premium on satisfying his needsn why begrudge him

Remember the principle of utility

If a punny is worth 50k to me, it is worth it

The same punny y be worth 3k to someone else

Beyonce's punny is being chopped for free by jay z while someone else will not mind to fly a private jet for a taste of it

That's life

I am not begrudging him but it will be foolish for that man to turn back and say that 'the woman is cheap or whatever'
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nairaland,

Now it's all about "chopping Pomo"!

Anyway, are we even sure some girls are not doing it for fun. How do you know she is selling herself.

Just like the Men that patronize them, they may also be doing it for fun.

Why not we face and sees what's fun to us.

After all, before christainity, when our ancestors tied leaves and exposed bodies....I believe they might be running around like animals....

Now oyibo don bring dress, we all want them to cover up.

Don't seduce men ...bla bla ...

Even when they wear bubba, some ppl will still complain.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Me I am not guity oh... If you are.

It's about choice.
One factor that has often guided me is that I ask myself what will be the effect of my actions in the future.

This world is a crazy place. You can imagine some guys laughing at me just because I told them on nairaland that I started dating at 23 as if something was wrong with me or I am a freak.

Too bad how people reason. To some people, if you don't drink alcohol, something is wrong with you etc.

I know of a family friend who wouldn't buy anything for you aside beer. Yeah... He did severally to get me to drink but I just don't like drinking.

One day, he claimed to be celebrating his birthday and he went to a near by beer palour. I asked that he buys me turkey lol and he said if I won't drink beer, I should forget.

A few weeks later, he asked me for money and I told him even if I had the money, I won't give him. You need to see the expression on his face.

yemmit90: Attention please; Eje Ki Awon Omo Wonyi Je Aye Ori Won!

What is all this endless essay posts for God sake?

The fuuniest part is that,many of us that strongly supporting the op here are guilty.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
After all, before christainity, when our ancestors tied leaves and exposed bodies....I believe they might be running around like animals....

[/quote] Call a spade a spade, please
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce: Nairaland,

Now it's all about "chopping Pomo"!

Anyway, are we even sure some girls are not doing it for fun. How do you know she is selling herself.

Just like the Men that patronize them, they may also be doing it for fun.

Why not we face and sees what's fun to us.

Call a spade a spade. Please
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by biolabee(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
bukatyne:

I am not begrudging him but it will be foolish for that man to turn back and say that 'the woman is cheap or whatever'

Being cheap is about the mileage...

If tom, slick and harry sleeps with the same girl, her value is lowered cos her mileage is high
Its not about the remuneration paid
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
biolabee:

Being cheap is about the mileage...

If tom, slick and harry sleeps with the same girl, her value is lowered cos her mileage is high
Its not about the remuneration paid

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Mustay(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nkan ti oo da, o da! Ko l'oruko meji

All these "but", "actually", "you see", "erm" etc are not near substitutes. Trying to justify because Mr A did it or using the 'sinners we all are' tag changes nothing.

There's a reason why we have something called ETHICS & MORALS, were they meant to be judgemental? Ask the soicety!

To a large extent, we believe in Karma and it's instilled in most religions. Sooner or later, repercussions exist.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Shollypopz: It just pisses me off when some mor0n tries to judge others based on his own moral standards!

Just Shut the Fvck up already! Argh!

wow! Seriously! And you are a lady.

@op, its in the blood and many ladies can't say no to peer pressure.
I attended and all girls high school. Runs were already happening then. Girls chasing their dads age mates. These were girls from very rich homes, so its not like they were in poverty. If you didn't do then, you were not a happening babe, they even try to make you feel inferior.
most of them are married today. They actually got married before those of us that didn't join them. We used to wonder the 'lucky' or 'unlucky' men that married them cos we knew what they used their body for already. And a few of them died or disappeared.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by yemmit90: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Me I am not guity oh... If you are.

It's about choice.
One factor that has often guided me is that I ask myself what will be the effect of my actions in the future.

This world is a crazy place. You can imagine some guys laughing at me just because I told them on nairaland that I started dating at 23 as if something was wrong with me or I am a freak.

Too bad how people reason. To some people, if you don't drink alcohol, something is wrong with you etc.

I know of a family friend who wouldn't buy anything for you aside beer. Yeah... He did severally to get me to drink but I just don't like drinking.

One day, he claimed to be celebrating his birthday and he went to a near by beer palour. I asked that he buys me turkey lol and he said if I won't drink beer, I should forget.

A few weeks later, he asked me for money and I told him even if I had the money, I won't give him. You need to see the expression on his face.

Wow, I can deduced from your post that you're a man, see as long as you're happy with your way of life,no problem.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
Some people would feel pained like you, possibly because they are just guilty of what the OP said.

I remember in a post where you stated that a guy whom his girlfriend had cheated on should allow the girl in question to taste different guys before she makes her choice.

Yes you shollypopz...
Shollypopz: It just pisses me off when some mor0n tries to judge others based on his own moral standards!

Just Shut the Fvck up already! Argh!
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
ladyinred: Op, your topic would have made more sense if it had been 'promiscuity among young boys and girls'.
The girls whom you claim are sleeping around for money, who are they sleeping with? Spirits?
People(men) pay these loose girls for services rendered, right? So why are you not condemning them in the same breath?
It is true that some girls have taken up prostitution as their stock in trade; these girls are no worse than the men who encourage them with money and gifts. After all, it takes two to tango: where there is no demand for sex, there can't be supply.
By the way, women are not the only ones guilty of sleeping around for cash; men are just as guilty: the word "gigolo" is there for a reason.
Try to be more objective next time on sensitive topics such as this.
Your topic comes off as an attack on women.
I stated that i would write on role of men in this societal anomaly some other time. Good observation
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Don't mind the OP, am sure if he is like our nairaland billionaire....he won't open such thread...

He will be enjoying the free kpekus cheesy

YEYE dey smell
It's obvious you lack manners. Can't you state your views without insults. It shows a high level of stupidity and poor upbringing
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: no mind them.i keep saying in this nl

if you want to throw stones,make sure you dont live in a glass house because as you are pointing one finger at someone,the remaing four are pointing back at you :/.yorubas call such people ALABOSI
I wonder if you are learned at all. Cos all your posts on this thread have been quite absurd. I stated that we would talk about men another time but let this thread be for those kind of ladies. Besides do you support such lifestyle? If yes, then you are a great disappointment to your folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.