Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (86363 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Image123(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel: "And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?" - Exodus 15:24

You keep exposing your shallowness in the understanding of scripture.

They murmured for water.

Besides, exposing the unfruitful deeds of darkness is not murmuring , it is fighting the good fight of faith.

smiley
a true sheep will never murmur, neither will a good soldier. We have known fora while now that you are none of this. Leave the deeper life sheep to their shepherds.
Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Image123:
a true sheep will never murmur, neither will a good soldier. We have known fora while now that you are none of this. Leave the deeper life sheep to their shepherds.
Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

I don't take lessons from one who practices and preaches on the tithe fraud.

Besides, it is people like you who are laying burdens of tradition such as the fraudulent tithe and dress on the sheep ,who are preventing the children of GOD from enjoying their freedom.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Image123: Fortunate for bible students, the cry of dissenting multitude is known as murmuring, a grievous sin. It is not God's voice but the likes of frosb's frustrated rantings.
Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

edit
do u see how confused u are,not understanding da word?it's important to rightly divide da word of truth.what da heck is your headache when religious practices are exposed?tell me,i wanna know please.why do u like to bend bible verse to hide unscriptural practices in them deeperlife?
frosbel: "And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?" - Exodus 15:24

You keep exposing your shallowness in the understanding of scripture.

They murmured for water.

Besides, exposing the unfruitful deeds of darkness is not murmuring , it is fighting the good fight of faith.

smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Image123(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

I don't take lessons from one who practices and preaches on the tithe fraud.

Besides, it is people like you who are laying burdens of tradition such as the fraudulent tithe and dress, on the sheep ,who are preventing the children of GOD from enjoying their freedom.

smiley
you are unteachable. Its obvious considering that you learnt nothing from deeper life and apostolic faith who are better teachers than me.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Image123:
unfortunately,da the bible verse u quoted is for u as far as i know.only them hypocrites call evil good just because it is done by them leadership?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Image123:
you are unteachable. Its obvious considering that you learnt nothing from deeper life and apostolic faith who are better teachers than me.

You can't teach me, how can you when you are so mired in false doctrines ?

I have my teachers, but they are not of your fold or type.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Image123:
how can u who is of the law,legalism and religion of bondage teach a man of grace?know ye not that one is of the flesh n the other is of the Spirit?as long as u still know n consider christ acccording to d flesh,you can't teach christ according to the Spirit.think about that!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
^
i'll not indulge you.
Proverbs 9:12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Image123: ^
i'll not indulge you.
Proverbs 9:12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
i knew u were gonna come up wif religious verse.i knew it.u still think u can get wisdom by reading solomon or proverbs?know ye not that greater than solomon is your lord n saviour?get out of religion mehn!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2013
flourishG: i knew u were gonna come up wif religious verse.i knew it.u still think u can get wisdom by reading solomon or proverbs?know ye not that greater than solomon is your lord n saviour?get out of religion mehn!
Get out ke! is it from nairaland or the thread? FlorishG, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by teetee123: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
U na still dey there. Service don end since. U no get house where u dey live.
Engaging in the self righteousness and all knowing debates that produces nothing but pride.
What does the bible says about arguing with a fool?
Doing the same thing u are accusing others of doing.
You guys should get something better to do with your lives.
Where are the e warriors of yesteryears? I pray u know the truth on time so that u can be free
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by solar007: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
teetee123: U na still dey there. Service don end since. U no get house where u dey live.
Engaging in the self righteousness and all knowing debates that produces nothing but pride.
What does the bible says about arguing with a fool?
Doing the same thing u are accusing others of doing.
You guys should get something better to do with your lives.
Where are the e warriors of yesteryears? I pray u know the truth on time so that u can be free
amin o
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by DeeperdanNY: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
frosbel:
They only apologised because of the pressure from the outdated leadership, they of course should apologise only in the sense that they went against what their father preached , however we are called to please GOD and not MEN.
As a Christian, many times I have gone against my own fathers wishes because they do not align with the word of GOD.
As for employment, not only am I employed , I will also employ you if you need a JOB .
smiley

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
...........And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Lost for ever!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by biolabee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
^^^^^^all this for a wedding dress?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by DeeperdanNY: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
frosbel:
I am a young MAN. smiley

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by DeeperdanNY: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
biolabee: ^^^^^^all this for a wedding dress?

Argument apart please do everything possible to get to heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2_eplsyKw8
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
I JUST HOPE THAT SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT MAKE SOME PEOPLE TO MISS HEAVEN.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

I am a young MAN.

smiley

In your mind.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by DeeperdanNY: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

I don't take lessons from one who practices and preaches on the tithe fraud.Besides, it is people like you who are laying burdens of tradition such as the fraudulent tithe and dress on the sheep ,who are preventing the children of GOD from enjoying their freedom. smiley

And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it.......................But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by biolabee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Now I know you are truly weird

So a wedding gown is now the accursed thing

Ok oo
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it.......................But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel

oh ssshhh please.

smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by tpia5: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
this thread and the other one

https://www.nairaland.com/1350074/kumuyi-offers-resign-over-sons

are almost reaching the 100,000 mark. In one week.

those figures are almost as high as the nl membership signup stats.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
tpia@:
this thread and the other one

https://www.nairaland.com/1350074/kumuyi-offers-resign-over-sons

are almost reaching the 100,000 mark. In one week.

those figures are almost as high as the nl membership signup stats.
Deeperlife is not a small church and the GS is very popular , maybe that is the reason for the high traffic at the same time, there are people who wish the church well and there are people who wish something otherwise should happen to the church. Thank God, the church is moving on, more and more people are joining the church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
seunlayi: Get out ke! is it from nairaland or the thread? FlorishG, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.
yes,u entitled to yr own opinion but when an adult start thinking n talking like babies,then they shld be babysitting not come on public forum like this.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
seunlayi: I JUST HOPE THAT SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT MAKE SOME PEOPLE TO MISS HEAVEN.
you must be out of yr mind for the above statement.u think u can come to the public forum n threaten pple?didn't u just said everyone is entitled to their own opinion?are u saying pple that Christ died for will miss even because they say the truth u don't agree with?you must be out of your God given mind.you better keep quiet if u have nothinng meaningful to say here.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
flourishG: you must be out of yr mind for the above statement.u think u can come to the public forum n threaten pple?didn't u just said everyone is entitled to their own opinion?are u saying pple that Christ died for will miss even because they say the truth u don't agree with?you must be out of your God given mind.you better keep quiet if u have nothinng meaningful to say here.
undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
leave all negative comments about doctrines, traditions, etc of a living church behind as you are cordially invited to our forthcoming programme.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
seunlayi: Deeperlife is not a small church and the GS is very popular , maybe that is the reason for the high traffic at the same time, there are people who wish the church well and there are people who wish something otherwise should happen to the church. Thank God, the church is moving on, more and more people are joining the church.

"He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God's sight." - Luke 16:15

" In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness." - Matthew 23:28
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by ApostlePat: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by tpia5: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

"He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God's sight." - Luke 16:15

" In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness." - Matthew 23:28

he was addressing me, not you, stop the personal attacks, you're too miserable, nothing christianly about your attitude.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
tpia@:

he was addressing me, not you, stop the personal attacks, you're too miserable, nothing christianly about your attitude.

Personal attacks

Are you always this sensitive ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 5:13am On Jul 09, 2013
remember that you can't fight for God. Therefore, controversy or no controversy, argument or agreement .........this is much more important. Come next week weekend and witness the mighty hand of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.