Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (9470 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Crown Prince:
Did you get my PM?
Hen? Abeg o! I no dey do across border love o! Stop disturbing me o! tongue
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Hate? I do not hate him. He knows that. I just hate liars.
Tell that to the birds.....
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Merks, coolu temper! Na gist dem dey find o! No mind d aproko association of NL. Busybodies!

Choi! i don spoil parole for ALuta embarassed tongue

Lol. Thanks. But I don't have temper issues.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

You don't? shockedshockedshocked

Judging from your false posts, I doubt it
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Quick question,are u Nigerian?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now you are catching on bro....attention seekers
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Crown Prince: My background check indicates that 190 has wooed carata before and things fell apart.

Please it is a check base on speculations!!!

Nice choice of words. I am safe!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Godson201333(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
yeah 3 but i realized that they still behave like other naija babes which makes no difference!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

Nice choice of words. I am safe!
Won't you atleast deny it? You know it is false news na
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Won't you atleast deny it? You know it is false news na

We all know he is not into Nigerian girls. Accepting such claim would be flattery on my own part wink wink
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

We all know he is not into Nigerian girls. Accepting such claim would be flattery on my own part wink wink
And we all know that sef flattery is a sin.

The reason why these girls are lying is cos they like him and want his attention
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now this is another lie....and coming from a fellow guy too.

This reminds me of the crab story. Always pulling another man down
My brother, I don't know if you are another sexkill....fanning the amber of ill wind!!! Lol

Like I said I suspect the lady attacker to be carata
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

angry angry angry angry
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Crown Prince:
My brother, I don't know if you are another sexkill....fanning the amber of ill wind!!! Lol

Hehehehe. Choi! Na me na. Don't you know? Nansense!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Crown Prince:

does Caracta attend Lagos state Polythenic?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
angry angry angry angry

lol...what? grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
I swear people are trolling, the levels of rationale are at such a pitiful low that I genuinely can't believe it
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

But who she come be?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Teespice(f): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Aluta you are very welcome to sit beside me.

Mynd..... Stop drinking panadol for another boy's headache. Let him defend himself. Wetin sef.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Teespice: Aluta you are very welcome to sit beside me.

Mynd..... Stop drinking panadol for another boy's headache. Let him defend himself. Wetin sef.

I hate it when another guy's name is dragged through the mud without reason
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Quick question,are u Nigerian?

Only by birth.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Only by birth.
LOL
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I hate it when another guy's name is dragged through the mud without reason

Just shut it already. You all can continue with the party.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Just shut it already. You all can continue with the party.
You shut it ma'am. We all know it is all lies
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
But who she come be?

Na who I go ask?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

You remember you attacked daily news on one thread, he responded and this merky moniker came down hard on him thereafter...

You did not respond again...Parco PI
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

lol...what? grin
Tell us what transpired between you and 190 angry
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Crown Prince:
You remember you attacked daily news on one thread, he responded and this merky moniker came down hard on him thereafter...
You did not respond again...Parco PI

Aint you a cute detective? Merkki is known to crash trending threads. I've encountered her twice.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
Tell us what transpired between you and 190

Can you read? Pls scroll up and read my previous comments. Thanks
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Fourcade(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
Keke drop me here...ehen!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
Tell us what transpired between you and 190
stop listening to rumors
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hen? Abeg o! I no dey do across border love o! Stop disturbing me o! tongue
I can move in with you.

Love covereth all inadequacies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application & Requirement – Portal.npower.gov.ng / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.