Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (9256 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Dsage1: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Mynd,I can't lie to you, NL babes are real.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
ubong560: Hey, wat's going on here? I think I've missed som fun here!

Sexymoma, lynpetra, alutacontinua, idowuogbo, caracta, *GUYS STAY OFF OF THE AFOREMENTIONED* PERSONALLY MINE!

I just finished wit two so far, na dis ones remain now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This pikin is high on something. grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by ITbomb(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Dude..u are a master at Backward Psychology..Push them till they spill...#U try!
Me? You are accusing me wrongly oooo. I studied accountancy and that's all I know
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
D sage: @Mynd,I can't lie to you, NL babes are real.
NL babes are fake as the hair they wear.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This pikin is high on something. grin
Cheap biscuits
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Dsage1: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
NL babes are fake as the hair they wear.

If I say they real, you should ve know that I've met a lady on this forum. I'm serious.

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by sexymoma(f): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
ubong560: Hey, wat's going on here? I think I've missed som fun here!

Sexymoma, lynpetra, alutacontinua, idowuogbo, caracta, *GUYS STAY OFF OF THE AFOREMENTIONED* PERSONALLY MINE!

I just finished wit two so far, na dis ones remain now.
you better no go do d wan wey dem go pack you inside Ghana Must Go.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
D sage:

If I say they real, you should ve know that I've met a lady on this forum. I'm serious.
You sir need to read my post again and try to understand it
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by MrCork: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
...yea...I finally met one last nite...12 rounds non stop..tuss me!!! cheesy
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by AbuMikey(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
*Bike stop! Stop na!! Na here I dey go!* Kai!! I don Late oo!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Seriously! smiley When will u guys stop bashing gals.
You too?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2013
No, no and NO!!!! tongue
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

What did i done? lipsrsealed
This must be a typo tongue grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2013
Merkki:

I'm telling you that that boy is the least person that should be respected or given attention to.He is a slimy creature.
I'm out of here.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: No, no and NO!!!! tongue

grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2013
Caracta:

grin grin

But i'm gonna look for caracta in that place where electricity is always on 24/7/365 days grin grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2013
sexymoma: A guy sent me a PM that he just wanted us to be friends that all, he then told me to give him ma digit so i gave him so he shouldn't think am playing hard to get.
He called me and the next thing he asked was when are we seeing as if that wasn't enough, he sent me a text 2hrs later and it goes thus: Thanks for giving me your num, Cant wait to get down on you, as if that wasn't enough too he sent another that goes thus: Imagine if am with you right now where will i be touching in your body.
i dont believe in NL love o, Na Chop an clean Mouth thing. even if you guys decided to date is just for the main time.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

A lot of things go down here grin grin grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt:

But i'm gonna look for caracta in that place where electricity is always on 24/7/365 days grin grin grin

Even you? Smh...i didn't mention 24 hours jor
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2013
Met a couple members, dating one... I've been fortunate to get to know real and honest people.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Oh oh..what have i did?

#Btw, are u ready to forsake Cara and follow me...with all ur muscles? lipsrsealed

*coughs*
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Oh oh..what have i did?

#Btw, are u ready to forsake Cara and follow me...with all ur muscles? lipsrsealed
What have i done? Ok don't mind me tongue. Following Caracta? Nope, she's actually running away from me with all that muscle grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

*gives her water*

I don't like it when you cough..Whats ur time Zone, ain't u going to work tomorrow?

She's jobless...DN grin grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by seunny4lif(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Oya am waiting...Sleep sleep go away,papa won watch film...I meet one of dem but faint shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2013
To answer the question: Yep, it does happen

I've met and not met 2 NL members, lol. I mean, I knew them before I joined NL.

Some ppl on here even date those they haven't met. Tah! tufiakwa! *In strong Igbo accent*
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 2legit2qwt: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2013
Wu Zetian: To answer the question: Yep, it does happen

I've met and not met 2 NL members, lol. I mean, I know them before I joined NL.

Some ppl on here even date those they haven't met. Tah! tufiakwa! *In strong Igbo accent*
Ok so you didn't meet them here then. I know a NLer before signing up here as well, he actually introduced me to NL so i wouldn't consider here as our meeting point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / Watch Photos Of Endowed Lagos Corps Member Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.