Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (9250 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
This people are ridiculous! May God have mercy on you all. Amen
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

Aint you a cute detective? Merkki is known to crash trending threads. I've encountered her twice.
My bad.
Like I said it is a mere speculation.

Sorry for dragging your name in the mud...sorry controversy!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki: This people are ridiculous! May God have mercy on you all. Amen
You need the mercy more
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
How come 190 suddenly disappeared. Na true merkki talk. Make I find that hee goot bring am here
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Crown Prince: How come 190 suddenly disappeared. Na true merkki talk. Make I find that hee goot bring am here
Nice idea
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta is now the reigning queen. Caracta this, Caracta that. Abeg o.

@Crown Prince, no wahala
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki: This people are ridiculous! May God have mercy on you all. Amen
Merkki we all know 190 is a ladies man. All the ladies on nairaland follows him and he follows as well so your accusation is unfounded.

except on the other hand he dipped his third feet into your reserved area, please don't make frivolous accusations next time cos we all know that's his norm.(flirting)
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
ibkaye: I swear people are trolling, the levels of rationale are at such a pitiful low that I genuinely can't believe it
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by sexymoma(f): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Enegod: that's because he didn't show you money before saying those tyns...you would have open a thread here telling us how you met a romantic nairalander...
even if he is as rich as Dangote, he shouldn't have started that way...
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by sexymoma(f): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Another lie.....no one sent you such message.....you are just seeking attention
Do you think is everyone that will come here and start putting up some kinds of lies just to seek for attention, am too busy for that undecided

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by nice4life: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
I tried it once but will never try it again, lots of fake people here and how can you tell who they are? you may even be toasting a fellow man .lol
In my opinion, facebook is better because its difficult to hide your identity than nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
Choi
You want her to expose the Nairalander that sent her that message. Guy you wicked o
grin grin grin grin grin grin
My dear i wont mention his name but he knows himself, it when he discovered that am always aggressive whenever he calls that he stopped calling me. The guy can call 10times in 3hrs. just because he wan shine congo.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
sexymoma: My dear i wont mention his name but he knows himself, it when he discovered that am always aggressive whenever he calls that he stopped calling me. [size=18pt]The guy can call 10times in 3hrs. just because he wan shine[/size] congo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as amebos gather for her
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
sexymoma: My dear i wont mention his name but he knows himself, it when he discovered that am always aggressive whenever he calls that he stopped calling me. The guy can call 10times in 3hrs. just because he wan shine congo.
Lmaaaaaaao! I hia na so 190 dey do, no mind d h0rny b@stard.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Kosigift(f): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
Badosky, na u scatter the show here. Worrisdat? angry angry angry
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by daisyella: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Love can b found anywhere even in d strangest places cheesy
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Some of Y'all are acting like dating a NLer is a crime. There's no crime against it

As for the accused dating a NLer, and so what?. Did he force her to date him?. And that's if the accusation aint pure lies
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Even though I find this funny, did the nairalander in question asked u to wash her dirty linen in public?
Merkki:

Yes he is dating someone I know...the nairalander that invited me here. He can't deny it. Let him keep lying to you people. Nobody chases a woman on nairaland more than him. He is a pathetic liar.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by sexymoma(f): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I.D!!! grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by luvablesam(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Only by birth.
dats just disrespectful to Nigeria.u are either a Nigerian or not.its not a thing to be ashamed about.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
luvable sam: dats just disrespectful to Nigeria.u are either a Nigerian or not.its not a thing to be ashamed about.

Gbam!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by ubong560(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hey, wat's going on here? I think I've missed som fun here!

Sexymoma, lynpetra, alutacontinua, idowuogbo, caracta, *GUYS STAY OFF OF THE AFOREMENTIONED* PERSONALLY MINE!

I just finished wit two so far, na dis ones remain now.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
ubong560: Hey, wat's going on here? I think I've missed som fun here!

Sexymoma, lynpetra, alutacontinua, idowuogbo, caracta, *GUYS STAY OFF OF THE AFOREMENTIONED* PERSONALLY MINE!

*checks his profile, sees who he is following*

Hmmmm. E go better. grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

*checks his profile, sees who he is following*

Hmmmm. E go better. grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by ubong560(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta, and wat do u have against Dailynews? Dont play purge here!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
ubong560: Caracta, and wat do u have against Dailynews? Dont play purge here!

lol...funny. I don't have anything against him. That's the honest truth cheesy
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by ubong560(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Then back to my 'demand' then? U don see my pm?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
ubong560: Hey, wat's going on here? I think I've missed som fun here!

Excuse u? undecided
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Shugamania(f): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
If i no follow this thread, i no try.
cheesy

*Movie mode*

Make una no vex.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by ubong560(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idowu, answer my PM jare! I wan add u to my census book as 190 dey add am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Get In Here And Find Out Your SEXUAL Birth Name (picture) / If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.