Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (9251 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 190: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2013
ItsModella: Once again, I missed abiL sad sad

Mschewww undecided
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Caracta(f): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2013
2s£xy:
One thing is sure... Statistically, those who meet outside nairaland but are nairaland members are often bound to last longer than those who meet solely on nairaland for same purpose of starting a relationship.

I am yet to see up to 5 of such cases that lasted... Or led to marriage

Hmmmm. I believe so too. But then...we never can tell.

Nairaland is filled with humans...just like the "offline" world. I wonder why people are making it sound like Nairaland is an extension of abyss.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by AbuMikey(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2013
190:

Mschewww undecided
Trouble Maker tongue
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by AbuMikey(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2013
This Question can only be answered by Two Moderators of Romance section. Ogugua88 and _______! Atleast am sure of their relationship!!!

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2013
190:

Yeah rite
I've dated so many women I can't even remember who is who
U silly b@astard - Nor go find better thing do with your life. Seat on nl and be typing

Phool
Merkki took on you and you smartly dodge her with your vituperative tendencies come heap your frustration on me.
All the babes here are singing with one voice echoing you be chronic womaniser.

Boy, did you take my sarcasm to mean disrespect? Even carata being a lady didn't make any fuss of it.

You better grow up cos you are one of the personality I like here. You are true, you are real but remember I take no prisoner!!!

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
@OP MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SUBTITUTED PHUCK FOR THE WORD DATE, AM SURE YOU WILL GET MANY CONFIRMATORY ANSWERS
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Crown Prince:
Merkki took on you and you smartly dodge her with your vituperative tendencies come heap your frustration on me.
All the babes here are singing with one voice echoing you be chronic womaniser.

Boy, did you take my sarcasm to mean disrespect? Even carata being a lady didn't make any fuss of it.

You better grow up cos you are one of the personality I like here. You are true, you are real but remember I take no prisoner!!!
Lmao.....
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Yes they are humans... But it take an open minded person to agree or accept the other person for a relationship.

Sometimes, you might like the person but he/she may not believe you because they have never seen you or know what your temperament constitute.

Also, they just might be the very opposite of what attracted you to them because there is a difference between theory and practical.
Caracta:

Hmmmm. I believe so too. But then...we never can tell.

Nairaland is filled with humans...just like the "offline" world. I wonder why people are making it sound like Nairaland is an extension of abyss.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 190: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
rigormortis: @OP MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SUBTITUTED PHUCK FOR THE WORD DATE, AM SURE YOU WILL GET MANY CONFIRMATORY ANSWERS

exactly grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by AbuMikey(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
190:

exactly grin grin
See your mouth like exactly!! grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: hehe! Gist me more...no BIG grammar pls!

Lol, apart from the fact that there are genuine and friendly people on Nairaland, there's nothing to tell. Finding them isn't easy though.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol, apart from the fact that there are genuine and friendly people on Nairaland, there's nothing to tell. Finding them isn't easy though.
Are you friendly?

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
gringringringringringrin
Mynd_44:
Are you friendly?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Are you friendly?

Does a chicken cluck?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringrin
Wipe that grin off your face dude
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88:

Does a chicken cluck?
Mr Cork is chicken and he does not cluck
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 190: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: See your mouth like exactly!! grin
angry angry
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Mr Cork is chicken and he does not cluck

All that light-skinneddd and no oofeinse talk no be clucking?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88:

All that light-skinneddd and no oofeinse talk no be clucking?
Na....that's just the after effects of posting after smoking weed
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by ikekings(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Yes... But, she's not that active on nairaland...
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by nonysmith(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2013
smothly: I hail those guys and ladies that dates on social network,i can't advise any of my personal person to go into such acts.
About a year ago a guy saw my pix on fb and sent me a request which i accepted,before you know it this guy started posting on my timeline that he love my shape,my face,etc and that he's in love with me and that i charmed him and he has never fall for any woman like he fell for me.so i posted on his timeline that "you don't know if i am a ghost or a marine spirit,that was how the guy unfriend me on fb.
Please ladies and guys learn how to control your emotion don't fall for someone you knows nothing about,go out there find your match...........take no offence its just a candid opinion wink
biko so ure a marine spirit...which swimming pool do u operte from....lol...'Kai dat was innovative of u tho..cheers to the smart women
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Confession14(f): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes sure...we first met on nairaland before going on a date....we are into a relationship and he also thought of opening a thread to ask if other nlanders is in a true life relationship after meeting here...i presume its gonna be great! But my reasoning is still on guard above my emotions so we wont rush... #edozie04 where u dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by nellyelitz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes! That was in 1903 before the first world war
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Following cool

Confession14:
Yes sure...we first met on nairaland before going on a date....we are into a relationship and he also thought of opening a thread to ask if other nlanders is in a true life relationship after meeting here...i presume its gonna be great! But my reasoning is still on guard above my emotions so we wont rush... #edozie04 where u dey?

Congratulations cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Confession14:
My sugar sugar,I was just about commenting on this thread before I saw your post,well am finally here,you missed me?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by adedayourt(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2014
My crush hasn't visited dis thread yet
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Confession14(f): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
edozie04:
My sugar sugar,I was just about commenting on this thread before I saw your post,well am finally here,you missed me?
i would rather kiss u than miss u...hehehehe no be me talkam oooooo....
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Confession14(f): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
adedayourt:
My crush hasn't visited dis thread yet
you better invite her here sharparly sharparly...mmmm...am following
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Confession14(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wehhhhh! 190 don suffer for nlanders their hand...God help him abeg
190:
undecided undecided
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Confession14(f): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Love can happen in the strangest places...it is left for the two persons to work for it to mature...if it fails surely it was not solely becos it germinated from nairaland or not...it is becos the two didnt work it out...even people who met in the church must work for their relationship to materialise...else not even the churh is the best place...be open, keep your virtue in tact and dont hide ur vices either...que sera, sera ma soeur de l,autre cote
2sExy1:
One thing is sure... Statistically, those who meet outside nairaland but are nairaland members are often bound to last longer than those who meet solely on nairaland for same purpose of starting a relationship.

I am yet to see up to 5 of such cases that lasted... Or led to marriage.

We they watch for HDTV cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Thelionpride: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Afraba, do they meet ladies here
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Confession14:
i would rather kiss u than miss u...hehehehe no be me talkam oooooo....
kiss ko,kiss ni....when you were shy to give me a hug then it's kiss you want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Get In Here And Find Out Your SEXUAL Birth Name (picture) / Does A Big Ass Guarantee Sweet Sex? / If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.