Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life (71991 Views)

Are Nigerians Criminals? Statistics Of Nigerian Prisoners In Britain. - Pic / UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners / Mark Begs China To Release Nigerian Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by adetsim(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2013
WildChild00: Nairaland is becoming something else thisdays, where anybody can just come and fabricate news, pictures, claiming to be real, and people will tend to believe in it.

I believe you're a Nigerian. The prisons in Nigeria is more worst than the pix being shown here. If you sight some things going on in the Nigerian prisons, you will burst into tears for the inmates. Nigeria is a zoo where higher animals prey on the lower ones.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2013
I weep all the time for our great nation, I wish God will touch someone to bring a change the the prison system.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by DMK02: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2013
chidindufrank: Na here wey Bode George and Tafa Balogun been dey crash?
. guy u funny o,u dn 4gt say vip cell wit fitted a/c dy wit plasma nd dstv.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by KaineYuzedo(m): 12:31am On Jul 06, 2013
Dreamflyin: So sad, really sad. I wish i could something apart share on my facebook and get it trending.

Come and still my fada's jip and you wil enta da prism and become their Che Guevara....

it's almost tym to give uppp!!!
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
O boy see oyinbo prison, no wonder Naija boys dont mind going to prison abroad.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by tpia5: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2013
but if the photo consisted of politicians, most people on the thread would immediately swallow their sympathy.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by biafranqueen: 12:50am On Jul 06, 2013
Well said The Leaders are a Reflection of the People they Lead
SELFWORTH: No surprise.

Nigeria will go backward for another century before it will get better. If any of you complaining on here want change, please be the change you want to see. When you get to the top, make a positive difference . We are the leaders of tomorrow. Enrich the life of the ordinary man, not your personal life.

The whole situation in Nigeria is simply about selfishness and lack of compassion for other citizens. It's ingrained in the whole system of the country.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by biafranqueen: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2013
femmyb: O boy see oyinbo prison, no wonder Naija boys dont mind going to prison abroad.

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by biafranqueen: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2013
This is a county prison which is the worst to enter in America!

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by paranod123(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2013
You guys should just stop believing in lies there is no Prison like this in Nigeria No where like this the picture post there is Police cell not prison that place in the picture is Call Panti Police station it the one at Adekunle and that was Cell Two abeg u guys should. Do research before comment goodnight

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by jasper7(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2013
And yet, people are still committing crime. them swear for criminals cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by onila(f): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by AkpuNku2: 1:22am On Jul 06, 2013
The First picture na Senegalese prison in Dakar,infact na naija full there
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by onila(f): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2013
its kenyan prison, the first pic
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by musiwa29: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2013
so are trying to scare me not to fight for justice.. so that your people can continue with injustice.. is that why you are showing me.

look at this. are you happy your people got killed.

[img]http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/kaduna-bomb-attacks-state-government-impose-curfew/[/img]
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by armyofone(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks for posting that Beautiful Norway prison.
Well made bed too grin kiss
from watching their reality shows, American prison is not bad, they all looked well fed and strong grin

I used to hear that in Nig prison, they feed them weevil filled beans with oil swimming on top.

Stay out of trouble and be good.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by AkpuNku2: 1:27am On Jul 06, 2013
onila: its kenyan prison, the first pic

the first is senegal
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by smile4kenn(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by smile4kenn(m): 1:36am On Jul 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2013
this is inhuman!! this is one of the reasons peep run away from the nigeria at speed of lightening to places ranging from depressed Europe, America to Somalia...the devil is playing chacha with heart and mind of nigerians and their leaders...lets pray for God to intervene.. this is no ordinary!!
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by Kgdavid(m): 1:53am On Jul 06, 2013
what can we do to raise awareness and force the government to do something about improving the state of our prisons?
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by biafranqueen: 2:13am On Jul 06, 2013

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by biafranqueen: 2:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Let me talk about my own state too!
ANAMBRA STATE

However, the issue of congestion is not limited to Lagos prisons alone. The three prisons in Anambra State at Onitsha, Aguata and Awka, which were built by the Colonial administration in 1904, with a maximum capacity of 238 inmates, is already overflowing with inmates; 456 of whom are awaiting trial while 19 are convicted detainees. Richard Nweke, Afamefuna Ositi and Namural Lawal, who have spent 11 years in detention, are among the very sick inmates in the state's prisons. They were alleged to have committed capital offences of murder, armed robbery and kidnapping. Yet, they are not alone in the dungeons. There are also 12 juvenile suspects, and four detainees, who are above 60 years of age.

Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by biafranqueen: 2:29am On Jul 06, 2013
How can we allow women to give birth to children in jail and then the child grows up in prison ^^^
embarassed cry
I never even knew about this. Even if the 1st picture is not 9ja, so many innocent victims are suffering with hard core criminals, because of due process.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 06, 2013
judging from what i have seen here i want to believe the Almighty God has reason for making some of us nigerians in nigeria... because this is too gross to stomach...sometimes this makes one wish they were not nigerian. i think God has left naija long ago.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by toptop: 2:56am On Jul 06, 2013
This are members of boko haram that were captured in mass. Where do you expect JTF to keep them? Which prison can house them well?
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by toptop: 2:56am On Jul 06, 2013
These are members of boko haram that were captured in mass. Where do you expect JTF to keep them? Which prison can house them well?
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by PeterKbaba: 3:14am On Jul 06, 2013
I HOPE YOU CAN SEE WHAT PDP ARALS X2 DOING............ BREEDING CRIMINALS X2
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by tunde1200(m): 3:27am On Jul 06, 2013
PeterKbaba: I HOPE YOU CAN SEE WHAT PDP ARALS X2 DOING............ BREEDING CRIMINALS X2

Really?
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by Revolva(m): 3:33am On Jul 06, 2013
nahh these are people in minimum kirikiri..section awaiting..trails...this is detention..not maximum ..where you have been sentenced..and serving time..its a different thing ok...at maximum...you will be given uniform.. an at least more comfortable than this...but prison life is damm not good at all...
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by ujoinme: 3:40am On Jul 06, 2013
MODERATORS PLS CAN YOU ERASE THE THREAD.
THE PRISONS ARE NOT NIGERIAN. FAKE NEWS WITH NO SOURCE THESE KINDS OF THREAD SHOULD NOT BE PERMITTED ON THIS FORUM, IT TAKES AWAY THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS FORUM IF SUCH THREADS ARE NOT DELETED.
Re: Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life by Issyone: 4:16am On Jul 06, 2013
dis is disgustin. Dnt even knw wat to say. Its simply hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.