Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? (17676 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by osasbilion(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
cycline404: The Lady should run... Cos. The coast is clear now before she will come and write on FB,NL TW. that SAVE ME MY HUSBAND IS STINGY..

I feel so confortable giving my partner my signed blank checks for emergency use... But she must confirm from me before going to bank o...
dts stupidity n nt love. U can giv signed blank cheques for an acct dts nt funded. If u hv d wrong partner,u wil nt live to share d story cos u may hv high b.p. Women r to b cared for n nt to b worshipped

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by ABEngine(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
chidyhels: &All this point to 1 thing...sEx in relationship. Why nt u both put it aside and enjoy the friendship. You think she is asking cos she is giving u sEx,and she thinks since you so much focus on it,y nt pay for it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na true talk o btw, this same plaintiffs would allege impotency not stinginess or prudence in its tricky guise.

I will only exonerate those.com who wouldn't act selfish and tell us their mans shoe size, recent aftershaves n deos, freckle count, waist lenght(perhaps the most visited region)and the list goes on. who says we dont mind your awareness of these items.
These ladies are all as guilty as their ignorance
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by EmmaOkoror: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
UY: I love you girl and i want
you to be my babe.
GIRL: I accept but no sex because i
want to keep my body for my
future husband.
GUYY: No problem but don't ask
for money because i want to save
it for my future wife.
Question: Who is the stingy one?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by raph2020(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
guys be careful
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
I don't get people who said she gives sex? I mean last time I checked sex is not something girls have in their purses or pockets? it takes 2 people to make love or i'm missing something?

men should stop making it looks like they are giving us a favor. they enjoy it the same way we do.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by simpleseyi: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Liz Da Silva just got hooked to a rich Alhaji who is a friend to MC Oluomo, the Chief Tout of Oshodi. The Alhaji sill has lots of money to spend on willing ladies, please kindly hook up with the Alhaji and get big money from him in exchange for your body. Ladies now date purely for money, very soon she will ask " what can a lady do to make a man propose?" How will he propose when you need only his money and he wants only your waist?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by ludot(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2013
I am sure when he gave you the 1000, u hissed at him. If you are not appreciative of little gifts, do not expect bigger ones. What if he is testing to see how money crazy you are?
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by smartg(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2013
Well, don't knw how rich the guy is. But my question is, where you interested in his money or relationship, what exactly do you need from him?, cos many ladies don't their need. Don't judge your 'need' with your 'want'. Any guy that truly want to marry you will not give you money any how or spend for you unnecessary no matter how rich, because any marriage build on expenses will have to be maintained expensively. And no guy want to marry a liability. So my dear stop complaining, if giving you money is the only problem you have with him, then you don't have any problem, cos he might just be watching to know the kind of woman you are, not that he will not care for you if he marries you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Orythoke: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2013
Some guys are lyk if u dnt ask him he wud nt give u d money nt dat he does't have d möney but he want u 2 ask 4 d möney b4 he can gv u, he can use as test 4 u while some guyz wl kwn dat u re in nid of money nd b4 u even ask he wl support gal do nt depend too much on guyz money cos 2 dey blieve all wot we wnt is "money" nd whc is NOT.....
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by kristofa09(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
l2l: I'm sincerely nt in support of female askin..Only if it's gettin' too much..nt as in d case of 1k for d whole life of a relationship...what i expect a guy to take care once in a yl recharge card..bb subscriptions and nt actual physical cash..am also in same ditch..my gurlfrnd asks a lot too and too frequent after i recharge once in a week wif lik 200naira..pays monthly subscription on a monthly basis..buy gifts for b.days nd extends cash once in a yl..d funny thing is if she wanna buy stuffs lik fones and expensive gadgets..i supports wif minimum of 5k..the funny tin is, she earns more dan i du..*we are both fresh graduates*
my brother u get tired sometimes ..and it gets u thinkin..were is this relationship going?...when u dont giv cos u dont av genuinely,she changes her mood.so what happens when the guy looses his job or seriouusly cash strapd?...is the relationship gonna be hinged on cash?..that she is happy when u giv n not happy when u dont realy av to giv..for God sakes,should this b a hard and fast rule?...our nigerian ladies are seriously loosing it...i could remember what my girl once told me "u have to take care of me and spoil me o,u know am a girl and i hav needs ..and i have to look good always"...like am ha father or husband.not that i cant take care of from time to time but not completely..that one done comot forr wife material...mtchewww
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by hoodboi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
I totally agree with you guys women nowadays are mostly about what can you give and not what can d both of you contribute to d relationship. But why most guys are scared of giving is that, most of us are scared that what if the lady leaves, won't I have lost, or how am i so sure that she isn't double dating and things like that and also most guys don't want a girl to look at you as a maye. One thing i used to do before i met my fiance was that i didn't think of the giving like i was giving to a lady because we are in a relationship, I gave like well, I was giving to a friend who needed it. I could recall a girl i dated bout 2years ago, i could tell that relationship wasn't going anywhere cus she practically told me to my face that if her husband should eventually end up poor she would leave him and even while we were going out i knew she was going out with someone else and she taxed us both on d regular. I always felt reluctant to give her cus i knew dis one was not for me.

But come my fiance, while i was still in school she always said that I am a student and she is also a student and that she doesn't expect anything from me. I could recall that she never asked me for a penny, all the giving was on my own accord and she got a lot of things even a phone. This same girl gave the phone i gave her as a shiloh sacrifice in church and i was moved. What i am trying to bring out of this is that. Now i am on IT and not a regular student like she is and i noticed that i don't feel reluctant to give her because i know i am securely engraved in her hearth and that she is mine completely. She currently just learnt an handwork and i footed the bill completely even though it was not comfortable for me.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by kristofa09(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
hoodboi: I totally agree with you guys women nowadays are mostly about what can you give and not what can d both of you contribute to d relationship. But why most guys are scared of giving is that, most of us are scared that what if the lady leaves, won't I have lost, or how am i so sure that she isn't double dating and things like that and also most guys don't want a girl to look at you as a maye. One thing i used to do before i met my fiance was that i didn't think of the giving like i was giving to a lady because we are in a relationship, I gave like well, I was giving to a friend who needed it. I could recall a girl i dated bout 2years ago, i could tell that relationship wasn't going anywhere cus she practically told me to my face that if her husband should eventually end up poor she would leave him and even while we were going out i knew she was going out with someone else and she taxed us both on d regular. I always felt reluctant to give her cus i knew dis one was not for me.

But come my fiance, while i was still in school she always said that I am a student and she is also a student and that she doesn't expect anything from me. I could recall that she never asked me for a penny, all the giving was on my own accord and she got a lot of things even a phone. This same girl gave the phone i gave her as a shiloh sacrifice in church and i was moved. What i am trying to bring out of this is that. Now i am on IT and not a regular student like she is and i noticed that i don't feel reluctant to give her because i know i am securely engraved in her hearth and that she is mine completely. She currently just learnt an handwork and i footed the bill completely even though it was not comfortable for me.
i thank God for the current relationship that u are in now.hold her very well.and marry her as soon as possible.those are the kind of ladies that are good to be wifed...and not the ones that are materialistic in every sence of it..my dear she is a material.congratulation..and i hpe some of these girls on this thread gt to read this your post.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by MrEthics(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
The guy in question knows what he is doing, the lady should be patient, may be the guy has something mind.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by hoodboi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
kristofa09:
i thank God for the current relationship that u are in now.hold her very well.and marry her as soon as possible.those are the kind of ladies that are good to be wifed...and not the ones that are materialistic in every sence of it..my dear she is a material.congratulation..and i hpe some of these girls on this thread gt to read this your post.

Thanks seriously planning on it.. I saw a young couple today, they were both extremely young and i was thinking to myself, who said i had to finish school before i tie the knot, as soon as i'm comfortable and making good money i plan to do it.

Another thing is that women need to start looking more at a guy's future. They need to start asking themselves questions like is tomorow looking good for my guy and what can i do to make things better. I can assure you that every guy will love a girl that was there from the start through thick and thin rather than one that will come later. The appreciation is always more for these kind of ladies.. From my own point of view
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by kristofa09(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
hoodboi:

Thanks seriously planning on it.. I saw a young couple today, they were both extremely young and i was thinking to myself, who said i had to finish school before i tie the knot, as soon as i'm comfortable and making good money i plan to do it.

Another thing is that women need to start looking more at a guy's future. They need to start asking themselves questions like is tomorow looking good for my guy and what can i do to make things better. I can assure you that every guy will love a girl that was there from the start through thick and thin rather than one that will come later. The appreciation is always more for these kind of ladies.. From my own point of view
u just hit it on the head man!uone needs a woman to grow along with.a woman who looks forward to your future and surports and believe in you.that kind of woman wants to build you and not take away everypossible thing away from you.that woman wil love,respect and appreciate you.she understands you everystep of the way and knows your every state without you saying anything....those other ones commenting up there are serioisly trasing their future for what they can get today.they end up marrying the rich they desire(if they are lucky) and live a loveless life...no smiles..no genuine care..
i am happy for you man.go for it.God placed her in your hands dont let her slip.
the woman i have,am trying to work on her and closely observing her.she is not completely innocent,but i hope she changes for the better..kudos to you man!
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by hoodboi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
kristofa09:
u just hit it on the head man!uone needs a woman to grow along with.a woman who looks forward to your future and surports and believe in you.that kind of woman wants to build you and not take away everypossible thing away from you.that woman wil love,respect and appreciate you.she understands you everystep of the way and knows your every state without you saying anything....those other ones commenting up there are serioisly trasing their future for what they can get today.they end up marrying the rich they desire(if they are lucky) and live a loveless life...no smiles..no genuine care..
i am happy for you man.go for it.God placed her in your hands dont let her slip.
the woman i have,am trying to work on her and closely observing her.she is not completely innocent,but i hope she changes for the better..kudos to you man!

Bro thanks a lot. I actually do believe God put her in my hands because, ever since we met, i have been growing daily in the lord. I wish you knew me like 6months back, i didn't give a fk bout church, about working for God or any other thing religious. But now, bro. God is everything to me, i am happy and full of joy everyday. Although her past is not exactly innocent, but she loves me and is actually willing to do anything for me and that trumps everything that has happened before.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by nwababy: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Some of you guys are just stingy.the OP doesn't sound like a gold digger,she's concerned on how the man will take of her.Every woman including our mothers love it when her man do some things for her.Am independant too but,at times,I do ask my fiance make him no forget his responsiblities.@ some guys,we are help mate not spend mate OR breadwinner Tho.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2013
nwababy: Some of you guys are just stingy.the OP doesn't sound like a gold digger,she's concerned on how the man will take of her.Every woman including our mothers love it when her man do some things for her.Am independant too but,at times,I do ask my fiance make him no forget his responsiblities.@ some guys,we are help mate not spend mate OR breadwinner Tho.
This is where u are missing it. If you have to ask your fiance not to forget his responsibilities then what more can I say. A man who loves you would naturally spend on you without you even having to ASK. Guys are logical creatures u knw.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by dupsyfit: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2013
She just want to b appriciated just lik everyone would love to b
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by phellycia2013(f): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2013
xynerise: I think there should be a clear difference between Dating and Marriage.

My points should be on Dating.

A stingy guy is one who has enough fund or materials to satisfy a person's needs but out of greed, he pretends he doesnt have. When a guy has money but doesnt give out is different from when he doesnt have and cannot steal to give out.

Understanding is what some people lack in a relationship. I am not trying to be sentimental by defending any of the gender but a lady should not let her priority in a relationship be all about getting help(fund) from the guy. As he plans to make ends meet, you too sleep and think of how to make it in life. Be independent.
I think U̶̲̥̅̊ guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ missing D̶̲̥̅̊ point here, av been I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a relationship like D̶̲̥̅̊is and I think I can feel her pain, jx like her am very independent, I dnt ask, and dey say dts D̶̲̥̅̊ problem and then once I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a while I ask and one way or D̶̲̥̅̊ oda he jx doesn't gv me, I think what she is trying Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ say is dt he doesn't seem 2 want Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ pay attention Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ her needs Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ which am sure D̶̲̥̅̊ guy notices, like she wants Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ make her hair, some li2 things dt every normal guy can solve 4 a lady nt necessarily rich.....buh he will jx chose Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ ignore. I dnt knw ♓☺W else Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ put D̶̲̥̅̊is buh coz av been there, wld advise D̶̲̥̅̊ lady Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ nt think dt guy wld change even as her husband, he will always think U̶̲̥̅̊ can always survive on ųя own, even if U̶̲̥̅̊ can, D̶̲̥̅̊ beauty of it is sharing responsibilities with U̶̲̥̅̊ partner even if he is gonna do li2, but there is D̶̲̥̅̊is feeling dt ųя secured
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by rekeson: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2013
phellycia2013: I think U̶̲̥̅̊ guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ missing D̶̲̥̅̊ point here, av been I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a relationship like D̶̲̥̅̊is and I think I can feel her pain, jx like her am very independent, I dnt ask, and dey say dts D̶̲̥̅̊ problem and then once I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a while I ask and one way or D̶̲̥̅̊ oda he jx doesn't gv me, I think what she is trying Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ say is dt he doesn't seem 2 want Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ pay attention Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ her needs Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ which am sure D̶̲̥̅̊ guy notices, like she wants Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ make her hair, some li2 things dt every normal guy can solve 4 a lady nt necessarily rich.....buh he will jx chose Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ ignore. I dnt knw ♓☺W else Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ put D̶̲̥̅̊is buh coz av been there, wld advise D̶̲̥̅̊ lady Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ nt think dt guy wld change even as her husband, he will always think U̶̲̥̅̊ can always survive on ųя own, even if U̶̲̥̅̊ can, D̶̲̥̅̊ beauty of it is sharing responsibilities with U̶̲̥̅̊ partner even if he is gonna do li2, but there is D̶̲̥̅̊is feeling dt ųя secured

You women are confused creatures. Even if a man gives u all d money in d world, u will still be in WANT of one thing or the other. Dis mentality of women left me asking how ladies not in relationships (single) survives!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by phellycia2013(f): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
12 inches!:

This is where u are missing it. If you have to ask your fiance not to forget his responsibilities then what more can I say. A man who loves you would naturally spend on you without you even having to ASK. Guys are logical creatures u knw.
dey aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ nt logical, if dey aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ₪☺ normal thinking guy will gv her gal jx 1k 4 a whole year Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ relatnshp, what does he really expect?? For instance ₪w̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ working, after like a year U̶̲̥̅̊ get ųя mum a wrapper ₪☺ matter ♓☺W cheap, she is happy, she feels loved, or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ jx send her some cash and say let her gt wrapper with it.....₪w̶̲̥̅ how much more ųя fiance, ųя gal, my dear lady I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Q shd beta leave D̶̲̥̅̊is guy, ₪☺ man changes I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ marriage, most we ladies can tell if our marriages will work out while still I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a relatnshp
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by phellycia2013(f): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2013
rekeson:

You women are confused creatures. Even if a man gives u all d money in d world, u will still be in WANT of one thing or the other. Dis mentality of women left me asking how ladies not in relationships (single) survives!!!!!!
see let's nt derail frm D̶̲̥̅̊ topic, the picture D̶̲̥̅̊is lady presented Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ herself is not materialistic @ all, women wants aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ unlimited, and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ economics we were taught dt wants generally both I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ male and female are unlimited, its nt abt guys buying D̶̲̥̅̊ most expensive car 4 their gals....D̶̲̥̅̊is gal jx needs a li2 more attention frm D̶̲̥̅̊is guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ making it look as if she jx wants D̶̲̥̅̊ money, dts too bad!! I knw D̶̲̥̅̊is gal can afford 2 take good care Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ herself buh please support her, show her U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ thr 4 her, my bf will take me 2 D̶̲̥̅̊ most beautiful eatery, we will eat all I want, buh sometimes am so broke, I cnt ask 4 cash, and even if he notices he wld act like he doesn't, seriously what do U̶̲̥̅̊ expect me 2 do I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ situations like dt, I think D̶̲̥̅̊is lady is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a dilema like dt.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2013
Gbam!!!
LastApostle: MONEY only impress lazy girls; when a woman works hard, a man with money is just a BONUS and not a ladder of upgrade!
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2013
Was about asking the same question myself.....
Wu Zetian: I'm at a lost here, what is he suppose to give her money for?

If she isn't in some financial crises and the man has refused to help, what in fact is her problem??
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by xynerise: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2013
phellycia2013: I think U̶̲̥̅̊ guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ missing D̶̲̥̅̊ point here, av been I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a relationship like D̶̲̥̅̊is and I think I can feel her pain, jx like her am very independent, I dnt ask, and dey say dts D̶̲̥̅̊ problem and then once I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a while I ask and one way or D̶̲̥̅̊ oda he jx doesn't gv me, I think what she is trying Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ say is dt he doesn't seem 2 want Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ pay attention Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ her needs Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ which am sure D̶̲̥̅̊ guy notices, like she wants Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ make her hair, some li2 things dt every normal guy can solve 4 a lady nt necessarily rich.....buh he will jx chose Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ ignore. I dnt knw ♓☺W else Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ put D̶̲̥̅̊is buh coz av been there, wld advise D̶̲̥̅̊ lady Ƭo̶̲̥̅̊ nt think dt guy wld change even as her husband, he will always think U̶̲̥̅̊ can always survive on ųя own, even if U̶̲̥̅̊ can, D̶̲̥̅̊ beauty of it is sharing responsibilities with U̶̲̥̅̊ partner even if he is gonna do li2, but there is D̶̲̥̅̊is feeling dt ųя secured
So you expect me to read this nonsense? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by kristofa09(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
phellycia2013: see let's nt derail frm D̶̲̥̅̊ topic, the picture D̶̲̥̅̊is lady presented Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ herself is not materialistic @ all, women wants aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ unlimited, and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ economics we were taught dt wants generally both I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ male and female are unlimited, its nt abt guys buying D̶̲̥̅̊ most expensive car 4 their gals....D̶̲̥̅̊is gal jx needs a li2 more attention frm D̶̲̥̅̊is guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ making it look as if she jx wants D̶̲̥̅̊ money, dts too bad!! I knw D̶̲̥̅̊is gal can afford 2 take good care Ơ̴͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ herself buh please support her, show her U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ thr 4 her, my bf will take me 2 D̶̲̥̅̊ most beautiful eatery, we will eat all I want, buh sometimes am so broke, I cnt ask 4 cash, and even if he notices he wld act like he doesn't, seriously what do U̶̲̥̅̊ expect me 2 do I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ situations like dt, I think D̶̲̥̅̊is lady is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a dilema like dt.
what does he expect u to do?...n i guess ur guy to an extent av been caring.did u try to find out if he is under any financial pressre?if there r other ventures he realy needs to invest...u statement startled me "what does he expect me to do"...as in u go leave am?

the ladies on this thread seem to be leaning towards one corner...i agree totally that we guys av to do as much as we can...but ladies...its not a hard and fast rule!learn to appreciate ur man and assist him in whatever way u can....ur state kinda lean to the conclusion that if he dosnt "pay",u will "hop-out"!

all the same maintain constant communication with him,and let him understand things from ur own perspective..try not to be selfish when u talk to him...above all,understnd and love him.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by kristofa09(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
some women and money...GOD!
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2013
Thank you...
I wonder what's wrong to give a woman money. But you cant really blame some guys though, dues to how girls , most of them sees people who give them money.

Was it not on nairaland a guy who gave a girl in his school money for hairdo etc, not because he wanted to date her, but because he like her as a sister. He later found out the girl stored his number as mugu 1.
Jcob: Majority of those that commented before me are either not in a relationship or are still trapped in boyfriend/girlfriend syndrome.

In every serious/real relationship, there are things called filiar responsibilities. Your woman should not ask you for money before you support her. While it should not be an everyday affair, you can help her financially through projects, luxuries and investments.

She also does her part by assisting you when she suspects you are a lil broke. Can't count the number of times my woman has given me money to either fuel the car or to just hold body. Though as a man I still do more cos I believe every one naira spent on her is a big investment.

Better to give every dime to my woman than to spend it on one goodforjustsex lady outside.

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by moneyhungry(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2013
cant believe dat such an urgly chick could cause diz confusion. wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) / I Took Tramadoll For Hard Sex And Dis Happened (pic) / See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.