Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? (17679 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2013
fellis handles everything cool
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fellis handles everything cool
lol, madman grin
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2013
fellis:
lol, madman grin
I give u the power in the household . don't spend all our money on clothes and jewelries smiley
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I give u the power in the household . don't spend all our money on clothes and jewelries smiley
Which hnusehold? You refused to convert so we didnt marry again.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
fellis:
Which hnusehold? You refused to convert so we didnt marry again.
does it really matter? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
I know that feeling... cheesy feeling same way cos I found her...
hoodboi:

Bro thanks a lot. I actually do believe God put her in my hands because, ever since we met, i have been growing daily in the lord. I wish you knew me like 6months back, i didn't give a fk bout church, about working for God or any other thing religious. But now, bro. God is everything to me, i am happy and full of joy everyday. Although her past is not exactly innocent, but she loves me and is actually willing to do anything for me and that trumps everything that has happened before.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
2s£xy:
I know that feeling... cheesy feeling same way cos I found her...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: does it really matter? undecided
It does.
We can't live together unless we're married.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
fellis:
It does.
We can't live together unless we're married.
I was talking about the conversion.

ps: but I cam help to become a baby mama, since that's what u want wink
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I was talking about the conversion.

ps: but I cam help to become a baby mama, since that's what u want wink

Lol.... Cameroon....you're a bad guy grin

I said I was considering, I haven't decided yet.
I'll keep you in mind though, in case I decide to go ahead with it wink
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2013
fellis:

Lol.... Cameroon....you're a bad guy grin

I said I was considering, I haven't decided yet.
I'll keep you in mind though, in case I decide to go ahead with it wink
ah ah .
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2013
olivegirl: . She needed to be appreciated
plssss olivegirl is it only through giving a lady money that she can be appreciated?What about through being caring,loving and trustworthy,why do naija ladies always associate money with love,okay if that be the case tell me who will marry extremely rich women in the country,aliko dangote?Naija girls!Be realistic for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Politely Tell Someone That You Want To Have Sex With Them? / 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' / Inappropriate Touching In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.