Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria (17950 Views)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2013
Awwwww.. I wish I were in her shoes... kiss
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by OmerianConsult: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2013
Liar!! Are your children among the multitudes roaming the streets? Wait till they revolt...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2013
i loved the word "sarcasm" back in school!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by howfarwhatagwan: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2013
Madam there are several solutions to the problem and I believe you are in a good position to move towards the right direction. How long are we going to continue singing this song about unemployment? Yes we know there is unemployment and we keep hearing about job creation but you and I know the people that end up getting the jobs (that is if any at all). I will tell you the first solution to our problems- ELECTRICITY we need it like mad. With electricity will come the liberation of Nigerians. Young people can begin to think of setting up their businesses. I had the opportunity to write a business plan recently and in my financial estimations it was mind blowing the amount of money I will have to spend on generating electricity this alone makes it almost impractical for me to start this business. I also had the opportunity to be enrolled in an internship with a small company in Europe and the company is being supported by a business incubator. We can do it Madam Okonjo Iweala these countries who are doing this are not richer than us we are 1000 times richer than them so why cant we do these things. My suggestions

1. Collaborate with your colleagues (presidency, ministers, governors, senators etc) to solve electricity problems.
2. Launch a detailed and extensive business incubator scheme.
3. Collaborate with your colleagues to cut down all the unnecessary or exorbitant allowances.

And believe me you will no longer have sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by gameboy727(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Taaaa. Who she wan lie for?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2013
AM FINNA MAKE A SEQUEL TO THAT MOVIE CALLED 'SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE'. AM FINNA CALL IT 'SLEEPLESS IN ONITSHA'
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by scholes23(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2013
Why u dey tell us?
Sleepless night but u dey chop wella. Abeg park well. Who u dey deceive? If u like nor sleep, cos as 4 me I nor get wahala so I dey sleep wella cos I get peace of mind. Happiness all d way joor #teamhappiness

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by bknight: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2013

"In fact, some people ask, 'What keeps you awake at night, with regard to this economy?' I say it is the issue of job creation. And I know this is what keeps Mr. President (Goodluck Jonathan) awake at night as well.

Eyahhhhh...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by omo9ja1(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks Ma,

since you know the one of the major challenge facing the Country what have you put in place to tackle the issue or should I say how many youth has your ministry employed without any connection as per 9ja level?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by LEXYCOM: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2013
undecided....no make me vex oooooo

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by sandraLuv2(f): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2013
liar!!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2013
$andra-Luv:
liar!!!!
you had better go to school and aim higher than her
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2013
u dey deceiv me or u dey deceiv ursef?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by sportfeva(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
I see, you and Jonathan are sleeping together for you to know that.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by iykofias(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2013
C'mon woman !!! Oly sleep night? Hoping heart attack is not faraway.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by canalily(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Mama please lets see your sleepless mood b4 we can believe you. Mama how many of your indigenous youths do you pay their skul fees or hav shown concern abt their future?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by obiseq: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2013
Who is deceiving who? If at all u r not sleeping as u have said it is not youth unemployment that keeps wake. How many inventors have u brot 2 d country or how many of our local industrialist u encouraged.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by obi123: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Mama God bless you and GEJ for having the interest of the people at heart.

GEJ is that you?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Erifenz: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2013
Story story
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by chei: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2013
3.5 million jobs in agric sector?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by frankobaba(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2013
See WASH
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Benspoon(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2013
Normal talk. Even Gej wer b ur partner luk lyk sum1 dat slips d whole day.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Dee60: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2013
Subtle but intelligent way to start 2015 campaign for the prime job!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by bjdon: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2013
trolling: That sleepless night na for mouth, una never see anything yet once they put an end to the petrodollar and see how it's gonna affect the global economy, I go see Wetin una go do when America won't be able to buy una oil, they already have Nafta set up in place for that, Canada go supply USA with oil then and then would you know the definition of unemployment, didn't mean to burst yall bubbles but it's imminent or why do you think they have BRICS in place . I'm not a gloom and doom person but it's around the corner

I was reading some economic research documents over the weekend. They stated that in a few years America will actually be producing more petrol than Saudi due to advancements in the Shale Gas extraction industry. There are now predictions that the price of Crude oil could slide by as much as 50% in the next decade. I think worse than sleepless is on the way O!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by sylve11: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag: I looked at your profile pic and couldn't help but feel sorry for the gaunt, hungry looking kid, trying to hide his crossed eyes that I seen.

You're too young to have all that hate in u.

P.S: ur eyes could've been easily fixed if ur govt provided you with the security of health insurance; that's what Buhari is trying to ensure u get.

lmao. grin cool

@ op, there is no peace for the wicked, sayeth i to madam minister. cool
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2013
2s£xy:
LIARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Yes it is true o shocked

The house help confirms it... undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by babyhrt(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag: I looked at your profile pic and couldn't help but feel sorry for the gaunt, hungry looking kid, trying to hide his crossed eyes that I seen.

You're too young to have all that hate in u.

P.S: ur eyes could've been easily fixed if ur govt provided you with the security of health insurance; that's what Buhari is trying to ensure u get.
I jus looked at urs also n saw dat u dnt hav an idea as to how much hatred Buhari has 4 south nigeria.let hm 4once comdemn d grousom killings carried out by dis boko haram boys if indeed he is a national leader unless he wants to b president jus 4north Nigeria.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by whatofyou: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Somebody who chooses to walk to the fifteenth floor of a building when there is a well-mainained, functional lift provided should not complain to me about food assistance or fatigue. Thank God she mentioned the agricultural sector, a sector we do not want to harness to the limits. It is a shame we have an alarming rate of unemployment in a richly blessed nation. My question: "What will she or 'they' have when the affected become concerned, because they are not yet...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by DCoker: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2013
As an economist, Nigeria is not doing bad. i will say
that we are staying afloat and of course this
situation in Nigeria will attract investors (local and
foreign), money managers(local and foreign), and
lots of infrastructural facilities.
In this Regard, a foreign financial institution has
brought their services to us in Nigeria. This
company has been in existence for long,
headquarters in USA. please visit their website( m c
d a v e i n v e s t . c o m) and read more about
them. I am sure it will be of tremendous help to you
financial wise. they have been tested and they are
trusted. believe me, you can entrust your money
with them and see it grow. Help yourself and check
them out
Mr. Dan E. Coker.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by greatestman(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2013
give us ideas of creating jobs not getting under paid jobsgive us ideas of creating jobs not getting under paid jobsgive us ideas of creating jobs not getting under paid jobs
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2013
Only sleepless night? What about nightmares

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by seankay(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2013
You being in power for about 15 consecutive year...my question,what has being your impact in tackling unemployment? Subsidy removal so that more money can be shared by your fellow rulers! So ma'am talkless and do something,You are in power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen / South-West Governors Demand State-Controlled Minimum Wage, Stamp Duty, Prisons / Abba Gida-Gida Emerges NNPP Governorship Candidate In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.