Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria (17946 Views)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Mama God bless you and GEJ for having the interest of the people at heart.
You should have just liked it than making this comment.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Olaone1: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2013
chei: 3.5 million jobs in agric sector?
grin
Liar . . .liar . . pants on fire
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by naijathings(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=16pt]Who ? Who say e dey get sleepless night ?
U nova talk wetin u don d wey make you no dey fit sleep.[/size]
cos naija people are moving on with their life one way or the other.
some seff don regret why dem go school and dem don join one good or bad business.
and no one is sleepless about you or all the oga at the top.
we are making money this year ..
I am making more progress this year and i really dont need all that job unless una
wan put me for NIMASA where I can ping all day and still get paid.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by kufreabasi(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Sleepless night ko sleepless night ni! A sleepless night without a plan and you open your in the midst of people whereby you can't do anything to curtail that. go sleep
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by bantonservices(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2013
She should think of how to minimise it now
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by comrChris(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2013
well it could b true she do ve sleepless nite but it's absolutely not because of youth unemployment because there is no clear evidence 2show 4that,.,She n her colleague should stop deceiving us jare.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2013
ma'am while unemployment gives you sleepless nights, Nigeria gives me sleepless nights and makes me daydream too.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by extension: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks maam,first thing to recognise your problem and second to tackle the problem. I still call seriously for technical education----welding,carpentry,electrical,bricklaying,plumbing,mechanics,battery chargers,construction workers etc.
Use all your financial knowledge to provide finance for power supply.Madam,once there is steady power supply,unemploment will be a past tense in this country,trust me.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by comrChris(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2013
naijathings: [size=16pt]Who ? Who say e dey get sleepless night ? U nova talk wetin u don d wey make you no dey fit sleep.[/size] cos naija people are moving on with their life one way or the other. some seff don regret why dem go school and dem don join one good or bad business. and no one is sleepless about you or all the oga at the top. we are making money this year .. I am making more progress this year and i really dont need all that job unless una wan put me for NIMASA where I can ping all day and still get paid.
yu see ur life,u want 2ping all day n still get paid?sowi no job 4u until ur change
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by trolling(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2013
bjdon:

I was reading some economic research documents over the weekend. They stated that in a few years America will actually be producing more petrol than Saudi due to advancements in the Shale Gas extraction industry. There are now predictions that the price of Crude oil could slide by as much as 50% in the next decade. I think worse than sleepless is on the way O!
Na so o make 9ja people dey drink Kool aid, yall better start smelling the coffee
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2013
I no wan know weda u dey slip or nt,i jux nid a job..includin million of youths out there.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2013
big lie madam fat lips
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=80pt]LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!![/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Madam, we, Nigerian youths, wish you a lifeless day and night.... Evil b!tch!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2013
homesteady:

LOLss!! So you had to study my picture before quoting me!! Please I'll love to see your picture!!
BTW what does a crossed eye mean?? Never heard of that before!!

Be careful what you wish for. If you see my picture you'll get mad and smoke your folks before gobbling up the barrel urself.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag: I looked at your profile pic and couldn't help but feel sorry for the gaunt, hungry looking kid, trying to hide his crossed eyes that I seen.

You're too young to have all that hate in u.

P.S: ur eyes could've been easily fixed if ur govt provided you with the security of health insurance; that's what Buhari is trying to ensure u get.
you are kidding.right?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by ShackAttack: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
She is a personalty other should emulate from...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by nerodenero: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Revolution scares you!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by devour129: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Am so mad right now.i thought women should be able to change things but anytime they are put in authority they out run the men. Ngozi,dieziani n co try make a good name for yourselves but I guess you prefer to be like Kema n her likes. Women that should think with there heart are thinking with there pussy n money they can steal. I swear there's nothing like contentment .
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
lorretta u: you are kidding.right?

About?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by OmniSparrow: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag:

About?
About d stupid statement u made.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
About d stupid statement u made.

I know you to have homo tendencies, but I didnt know you could read minds too. Howd you know what she was talking about?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by justplainpaul(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nothing is as bad for a country when one of the leaders of the country is mocking the youths because of their predicament(unemployment). iweala, i`m ashame that we are from the same state. this is just way below the belt.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Boss13: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
I am getting tired of hearing Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). What is she doing to ensure that we develop internally. Banks give loans at outrageous interest rate. They don't even lend to start-ups.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Labaranmaku: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Be careful!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by madjune(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
homesteady:

LOLss!! So you had to study my picture before quoting me!! Please I'll love to see your picture!!
BTW what does a crossed eye mean?? Never heard of that before!!
HOMESTEADY...2 things- Its either you are half literate which disqualifies you from this forum or you are too young to know any better. Cross eyed means "Half past four eye"
Could be caused by long years of squinting, hunger or poor vision.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kinda reminds me of when Madam DAM shed crocodile tears on the Lagos-Benin expressway.

Moving on. . . . .
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by chei: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
devour129: Am so mad right now.i thought women should be able to change things but anytime they are put in authority they out run the men. Ngozi,dieziani n co try make a good name for yourselves but I guess you prefer to be like Kema n her likes. Women that should think with there heart are thinking with there pussy n money they can steal. I swear there's nothing like contentment .

What do you mean by: "Women should be able to change things"? And how they outrunning the men?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by chei: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag:

About?

You shouldn't be talking about expunging hate dude. You make hate comments most of the time on this forum. Remove the log from your eye before reproaching another.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by OmniSparrow: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag:

I know you to have homo tendencies, but I didnt know you could read minds too. Howd you know what she was talking about?
Homo issues huh? Not surprised. U are actually d one with a lot of hate in ur heart. I understand how u feel. Abandoned by ur father and all. U are living a life of poverty and u feel Buhari will help u. No1 can help u son. Turn to God and stop abusing internet privileges. Insulting pple won't help ur pathetic life. Go to school. Then get a job. Jobless he-fowl

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by OmniSparrow: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
chei:

You shouldn't be talking about expunging hate dude. You make hate comments most of the time on this forum. Remove the log from your eye before reproaching another.
Please be kind to him. U have no idea of how much this cretin has suffered. No one has ever loved him. So he hates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-West Governors Demand State-Controlled Minimum Wage, Stamp Duty, Prisons / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.