Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria (17949 Views)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Economic growth of 7% is enough to create enough jobs to absorb those entering the labour force yearly. Unfortunately the growth is not labour intensive due to poor power supply. The power sector needs to be attended to asap!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by besticality: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Madam, on behalf of all the youths, we wish u more sleepless night with evil nightmares seeing urself inside atlantic ocean being eaten up by hippopotamus/crocodiles and may ur kitty-cat know no peace as Gej keeps fuccking it day and night until youths have something good doing and take care of themselves the way u and ur colleagues are doing.

ALL the youths, can i hear ur AMEN like a THUNDER (like most of our pastors would say)? Amen!
But wait o, did i just say that? hey! remember say ur online comments can put u in jail.

**Oga and Madam, abeg make una no vex o*** lols.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
immortalvoices: Ma'm that you have arknowledged this fact, is a step in the right direction. My prayer is that God direct you on how to tackle I mean solve this problem..

Only then can you sleep in peace.

Stop having too many kids..computer has taken over the little jobs there are. Lets do our own bit.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
She's lying
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by fishkaveli(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
What is dis okojo wahala saying??
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nextworldnx(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Then fuccking do something about it!! angry angry angry
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Fishout(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
You are deceiving ur self nd oga at d top.useless poeple
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by goodtalk(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Madam whats your salary and your entitilments? Hissssssss! Infact una never see anything! T'he army of unemployed youths are growing in their million its just a matter of time before all this money sucking politicians and their surrogate are overwelmed! At least no big man/woman they sleep for north again cos of boko haram, it will soon spread to d' south then una go no how far, criminal elements!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by amawori(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
who r dey foolin? sad
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by traffickz(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
May be you are always in your study thinking of where to place one or all of your family members! You nO dey sleep cos people wey go come ask for money next morning? U want to change our pampers. U don see todlers.abegi
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy You got me rollin with laughter! Nawa 4 u o and of all presenters you chose toolz,how do u expect them to answer with their sane minds when d interviwer will bea distraction lol
And for all u GEJ and NOI haters ,u can only stay on a faceless forum and rant but can't do anything! They are working but d thieves and terrorists (Tinubu and buhaterror) u are all supporting is making u all blind to the truth.
May God help u all.
Weldone madam,I know u r sincere,God will see u tru
Unemployment is now a world problem and challenge .our youth should start thinking of self employment(but not indulging in evil and negative acts) and stop accusing those doing that and sweating for it of blood money. When asked to go for skills and acquisition classes in camp they won't but forming as if their father owns a company that will gv them automatic job afta service.
It is well. Peace!!
homesteady: Toolz - Gen Buhari, What keeps
you awake at night?
Buhari - it is the issue of how JTF are showing My boko haram boys shege oh!! Walahi! I don't want any of them to mention my name!!

Toolz - Chief tinibu, What keeps
you awake at night?

Tinibu - Ahh!!my daughter, what else if not the issue of which of my grandchildren will become the next lagos Market leader!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Thermythorpe(f): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bloody Whiner!..
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
How are we sure there's no fuccking btwn okonjo vs gej?

It's either dis woman is fuccking gej, or gej is fuccking dis woman but am sure there must be fucck btwn dem either ways causing sleepless nite to two of them.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by tellwsdom: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Madam, what should be bothering you more is your weight.. You are feeding excessively with our money sad

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
angry angry angry U must be stupid to say such dirty tins u are not sure of about a woman u don't know!that is how u spend ur day and wasting ur time reading all sorts of false news from hungry jobless bloggers(who are among d jobless youths NOI is talking about and have chosen to make a living from tarnishing pples image) and un educative magazines instead of reading ur books and inspirational books or evn good novels to help ur deluded mind. If some1 tells its ur mother's kitty cat that is being eaten and sure that is how she paid ur school fees.(That's funny right) Nonsense child!hw wil u feel?
This is how u create false news for other countries to come here and grab and later use against ur country as if they are free of corruption and unemployment. Swine!!
RedBenson: Madam, on behalf of all the youths, we wish u more sleepless night with evil nightmares seeing urself inside atlantic ocean being eaten up by hippopotamus/crocodiles and may ur kitty-cat know no peace as Gej keeps fuccking it day and night until youths have something good doing and take care of themselves the way u and ur colleagues are doing.

ALL the youths, can i hear ur AMEN like a THUNDER (like most of our pastors would say)? Amen!
But wait o, did i just say that? hey! remember say ur online comments can put u in jail.

**Oga and Madam, abeg make una no vex o*** lols.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by devour129: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
chei:

What do you mean by: "Women should be able to change things"? And how they outrunning the men?
abeg I dey vex make I go count 1-100 and come back to ans so as not to transfer d aggression ok ? Later then.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by b03liberty(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
And maybe she should resign if she is no more competent for the job and have a time to sleep very WELL undecidedAnd maybe she should resign if she is no more competent for the job and have a time to sleep very WELL
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by RedCard1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
mens dept: Borrowing money from China is whats giving her headache, as well as having to on gen everyday in "Rich" country.
yes ooo..diz are d reasons why she can't sleep. Imagine d kpeke woman talking of having pains over unemployment rate. Make she dey there dey decieve herself. Naija youths no send her @all.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by adedayo07: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Our leaders are not sincere at all. If a policy is applied and after studying the trend of events in the society, the moment that policy is not favouring the masses, I think the Govt has the power to reverse such policies and apply another policy that is favourable. Majority of the manufacturing industry, textile mills, banks and other sectors that accommodates most of the work force in the country went under just because of the policies that are not favourable. Yet they sticked to those policies. Even the military men that came into power with force do listen to the opinion of the masses not to talk of a democratically elected Govt. Govt need to rise up and apply those policy that will revive back all this coy that went under, if actually they are sincere with their sleepless night issue.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by kzokul(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Stop decievin ursef.....ur wealth alone can employ @ least 50,000 nigeria youths.beta wake up 2 ur realities.....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by ddeola: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
As if they care angry angry angry
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Sundahjoe(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: It gives Linda Ikeji and Seun more traffic and money. They aren't complaining.
you mean seun will never wish or pray for employments for youths because most of them causing traffics on NL are mostly jobless dude. Lmao
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Sundahjoe(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: It gives Linda Ikeji and Seun more traffic and money. They aren't complaining.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by LOL247(f): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag: I looked at your profile pic and couldn't help but feel sorry for the gaunt, hungry looking kid, trying to hide his crossed eyes that I seen.

You're too young to have all that hate in u.

P.S: ur eyes could've been easily fixed if ur govt provided you with the security of health insurance; that's what Buhari is trying to ensure u get.

May GOD reward you with Heaven.. if the blind boy understands English, he should be weeping by now.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by ojesoj(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dear Nigerians, do you know what would give Okonjo and GEJ sleepnight? when the millions of unemployed youth engage in an all day street protest at a particular location in every state of Nigeria. I bet you Nigerians unemployed youth, that sleep them no go see ahm again like Mr Morsi of Egypt
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
ojesoj: Dear Nigerians, do you know what would give Okonjo and GEJ sleepnight? when the millions of unemployed youth engage in an all day street protest at a particular location in every state of Nigeria. I bet you Nigerians unemployed youth, that sleep them no go see ahm again like Mr Morsi of Egypt

Lol . .
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by alienvirus: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Too many murrafuckers here. They have kept me laughing since. Am out.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by coputa(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
She does not have sleepless night over the poor budget implementation by the executive arm of government.....where she hails from,.'ogwashikwu' in Delta state does not have portable drinking water,good road and health facility....whose interest is this woman serving...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
A thousand problems to tackle and this is the one that gives her sleepless nights?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Btruth: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Why worry madam? Go back to sleep now......after all you and your Oga @ the top no dey care for us again.

Where is the electricity that you guys promise us?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by whitecat007: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good to know Nigerian curses are reaching you already. May you and the rest of you continue to have sleepless night until you do right by Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-West Governors Demand State-Controlled Minimum Wage, Stamp Duty, Prisons / Photos From Commissioning Of Mokola Flyover / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.