Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria (17947 Views)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Is it not an irony of the highest order? Her constant and persistent noise was that our economy was improving but is it not an irony that an improving economy is not creating new jobs? What kind of economy is that?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by JBright: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well..., only God can intervene in this situation the youths are cry cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by PStacks(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
At least thank God they even recognise this unemployment thing is real big ish.

When youths with all d constructive energy in them are not gainfully employed, in no time, d constructive energy obeying the principles of thermodynamics would convert to Destructive energy.

An ideal hand easyly bcomes the devils workshop.

But I don't think u can tackle unemployment without tackling electricity first.

When there is electricity, a lot of other things would fall in place. Let's not put the cart before the horse..
Electricity is d power we need to empower our youth. No amount of jobs can survive on this less than 4000 mega watts nigeria has..

Is it not electricity that made textlies and factories to lock down in kaduna. Is it not cost of running generator most service providers attribute to the reason y services are exorbitantly high.

SME can't survive on generators. They keep talking SMEs. SME's can't survive without electricity.

Fic electricity and a lot of things would fall in place and u would be able to sleep well at night ma.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ngozi! Keep deceiving urself & apodachukwu!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by canalily(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
devour129: Am so mad right now.i thought women should be able to change things but anytime they are put in authority they out run the men. Ngozi,dieziani n co try make a good name for yourselves but I guess you prefer to be like Kema n her likes. Women that should think with there heart are thinking with there pussy n money they can steal. I swear there's nothing like contentment .
Thank God you v enterd this matter. Abeg go and devour them nd free us from this pin-hole unemployment calcophonies!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by mbulela: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
"In fact, some people ask, 'What keeps you awake at night, with regard to this economy?' I say it is the issue of job creation. And I know this is what keeps Mr. President (Goodluck Jonathan) awake at night as well.

Madam, speak for yourself o!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thank u very much.pls tell them cuz all 80% of naija youths aims 4 is 2 b a fashion designer,make up artist or go into entertainment!!! Olodos and they will come here to insult a woman their mothers are not fit to clean her shoes! Am not suprised cuz most naija youths don't have respect for elders..Rubbish!!
As if their parents will do any better if they were there.
sheyie2007: you had better go to school and aim higher than her
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by perfectcato(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Madam sleepless Night! You neva start. You bought urself 1.5 billion naira house in abuja. And u still keep scamming us about YOU WIN! programme.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by mbulela: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
perfectcato: Madam sleepless Night! You neva start. You bought urself 1.5 billion naira house in abuja. And u still keep scamming us about YOU WIN! programme.
This woman is not that dumb.I doubt she did such.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
My dear YOU WIN programme is REAL!! Come up with a good business idea and register for next year,I promise you if u are one of d best, u will win! A frnd who graduated from one of these new private universities in the east most pple look down on,sent a proposal to CBN,its all about setting up a factory that will employ about 200 engineers and technicians!(Am not an engineer so I can't explain it with d right terms) When they went tru it,they were marveled cuz most Nigerian adults think all hope is lost for Nigerian youths cuz of d social vices that has swept off this generation,how many reads or think positively,(mind u Dangote is Educated and am sure he neva exhibited any form of immoral behavior as a youth or else he wud have lost focus). His proposal was personaly directed to you win by Sanusi and as we speak,they are working on it,mind u he is not from a rich home,he was trained by the catholic church he was serving their priest .
perfectcato: Madam sleepless Night! You neva start. You bought urself 1.5 billion naira house in abuja. And u still keep scamming us about YOU WIN! programme.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Shebi insincere 9gerian talk say hin oga at di top don create 99999999999 thousand job for dem momma bush? So wetin okonji pussylela come dey talk again!?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by biggysmalls: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abeg the wash is getting to much .... Going to school no even make sense these days when no job is assured, it is painful
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Omoaiye(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
3.5m job my foot, easier said than done! Same old story for the past 2years.na sleepless nite GƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ kill u.liar.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by devour129: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
canalily: Thank God you v enterd this matter. Abeg go and devour them nd free us from this pin-hole unemployment calcophonies!!
lmao wish I had the powers I swear Nigeria at least from my end would be a better place cos no one can do it alone.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
@peppy luv, did u just comment to attack RebBenson over the expression of my personal grievances? I bet u never knew me and who i am. Now before i descend on u, quickly apologise or edit that post asap or else u'll get fade up with nairaland. Am giving u 10mins! Dont dare me!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by EbubeOnoh(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
if u lyk u can have wet dreams 4 all i care.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by miccodb(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
lmao @ sleepless nights. really people should start getting jail sentences for blasphemy!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by dagbokoncept(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Madam pls try quit d position wey u occupy make on of dos unemployed youths take charge. Na d right tin wey go mke d situation get solution.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Tnot(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Na lie joor...!
Sleepless night ko, Snoring night ni.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Natureboyfk(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Tell dat woman to STF up...wit a 90million naira monthly security vote,hu wld? She spends her nite thinking\planning wich foreign bank to syphoon our nations cash into..shut up n eat ur moni,4get abt we youths..We r sur5ving
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by rhames(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
na lie
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by maluzepeter: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please u have to check ur medical status to know if u are ok,ur sleep reservoir is emptied hw do u expect to sleep while u ve exhausted ur sleep rate, U can only sleep in ur next generation.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by mlane: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
WHY ARE WE IN THE HABIT OF PULLING PEOPLE DOWN. SHE HAS EXPRESSED HER RESERVATION AT THE LEVEL OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE COUNTRY, WHY SHOULD WE ABUSE HER FOR THAT? I THINK WE SHOULD TRY TO PROFFER SOLUTIONS AND NOT ABUSES.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
sad sad I dey fear u? Come and get this from me
RedBenson: @peppy luv, did u just comment to attack RebBenson over the expression of my personal grievances? I bet u never knew me and who i am. Now before i descend on u, quickly apologise or edit that post asap or else u'll get fade up with nairaland. Am giving u 10mins! Dont dare me!
btw correct ur spelling *fed up* not *fade up*

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by canalily(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
devour129: lmao wish I had the powers I swear Nigeria at least from my end would be a better place cos no one can do it alone.
Lol! Together we can conquer the world! Lets do it cn we start now to devour al obstacles nd enjoy 4ever? Naija is great, naija is ours nd naija must be better!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by mkoabiola: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Soon,u go de see d jobless youths 4 ur dream.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
@peppy luv, u would've spared ur silly self the embarrassment if u didnt attemtpt expressing ur silly numskul by embarking on correcting me the meaning of 'fade' and 'fed'. Do u even know the meaning btwn the two? Look at this half-baked secondary school leaver coming here to exhibit her foolishness to the world? U are very stup.id, mad and currently passing on psycho-abnormalities in ur medulla oblongata. Better seek the services of a psychiatrist before the situation get worst. Once u get to market square and begin to eat from waste bins, no other solution is guaranteed again. Fool!

How dare u mentioned "some of them which thier mothers dont worth cleaning her shoes". Who is Ngozi Okonjo? Do u know who u quoted? Poverty has really put u where u belong that's u see any politician(s) as god(s). If u dont mind, i can take the responsibity of feeding u and ur entire family cos that's ur major problem at the moment. Idiot. Go enroll urself in evening sch. again b4 u come back 2 reply me. Riff-raff like u.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by mimadu: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Madam you are very funny..certainly you have been having sleepless nights from your own issues not about Nigerian youths..if you so called leaders fail to do something about the bad situation of this country, soon Nigeria will experience what other African countries experienced...every year graduates are produced and three times in a year there are pop parties in the NYSC scheme...only about 3percent of this number get jobs and you leaders go home with fat salaries for doing nothing, yet you loot and embezzle public funds...the salary of one public office holder will be enough for over 50 citizens...you guys should keep up the bad works, WE ARE WATCHING..
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
I don't believe a word of it,its not showing on her face
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Goin tru ur rants,I don't evn knw whr to start 4rm,realy want to ignore u but just few words 4 u:

U hate to be corrected but u come to a faceless forum to go as far as talking abt d sex life of a woman old enuf to be ur grandmother,something u are not sure of and of cos can't be possible!

Worship or adore politicians?well u dnt knw me ,I dnt knw u so u cudnt be too sure of that and of cos that isn't true!!I dnt admire them or their life style and they are too dumb 4 my likin except few like Madam Ngozi!not sure they are up to 10 sane Naija politicians so y shud I adore them and sorry am not poor so I dnt worship money!not to talk of stolen money!

U, feed me and my family? Nice offer but my mum has a store,packed full with food items and clothing,whr d poor and less priviledge come for help,so u see,God has blessed us with enuf and bein a xtian and not a pharisee,she isn't blowing her trumpet,its btwn her and God.
Oh! I 4got to tell u,she's a Prof!
So take a trip to........church!(Gues u r expectin hell!)

..And u called me half baked *lol* like we both said,we dnt knw ourselves so no need for long turanci!ko ba akaba?
Yaya mata!
Sai gobe!
RedBenson: @peppy luv, u would've spared ur silly self the embarrassment if u didnt attemtpt expressing ur silly numskul by embarking on correcting me the meaning of 'fade' and 'fed'. Do u even know the meaning btwn the two? Look at this half-baked secondary school leaver coming here to exhibit her foolishness to the world? U are very stup.id, mad and currently passing on psycho-abnormalities in ur medulla oblongata. Better seek the services of a psychiatrist before the situation get worst. Once u get to market square and begin to eat from waste bins, no other solution is guaranteed again. Fool!

How dare u mentioned "some of them which thier mothers dont worth cleaning her shoes". Who is Ngozi Okonjo? Do u know who u quoted? Poverty has really put u where u belong that's u see any politician(s) as god(s). If u dont mind, i can take the responsibity of feeding u and ur entire family cos that's ur major problem at the moment. Idiot. Go enroll urself in evening sch. again b4 u come back 2 reply me. Riff-raff like u.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
smiley smiley. did you say who is Ngozi Okonjo Ask google (I guess non of ur family member is on google or will ever make it to google!). If any woman in ur family gets to her level am sure u will not only feed me and my family but feed d nation!!!
I undastnd evry1 is concerned abt d rate of unemployment so we are all free to express ourselves but the bitter truth lives in ur hrt! Peace!!
RedBenson: @peppy luv, u would've spared ur silly self the embarrassment if u didnt attemtpt expressing ur silly numskul by embarking on correcting me the meaning of 'fade' and 'fed'. Do u even know the meaning btwn the two? Look at this half-baked secondary school leaver coming here to exhibit her foolishness to the world? U are very stup.id, mad and currently passing on psycho-abnormalities in ur medulla oblongata. Better seek the services of a psychiatrist before the situation get worst. Once u get to market square and begin to eat from waste bins, no other solution is guaranteed again. Fool!

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by 1025: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
i was going to say this here. i saw this woman iweala the other night walking up and down the road. that was around 3am because i the wickedness of this govt was giving me sleepless night that day. i was shocked to see her moving around at such ungodly hour. eh yaaaaaaa, i never knew she was having a sleepless night.

abeg madam sleepless night, just shup up if you have nothing to say. maybe she tot i was going to tell nigerians that i saw her very late at night. na why she rush go dey give reasons for her walking up and down the roads while others were sleeping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources / Photos From Commissioning Of Mokola Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.