Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria (17948 Views)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2013
@peppy luv or whatever u call urself, obviously u r d biggest foolis.h fo.ol of this decade and i assume ur foolishness would guarantee u an accreditatn on forbe's book of silly humans. Who cares whoever u think ur mother is? A prof? Wtf! Whose earning is just above 250k/month? Damn! U need to be seriously fed. I can see hunger is ur major challenge
now and if ur ministry must be pushed to the permanent site, then u must be eradicated from hunger! Extreme poverty is ur problem!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gain admission without JAMB! seeking for admission? follow this link to see the full details http://www.infotechz.tk/2013/07/gain-admission-without-jamb-delta-state.html
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Honestly earning 250k and stil helping d poor unlike ur illiterate mother! Foolish Armed robber like u hidin under d cover of a facelss forum to spit rubbish meanwhl u r wretched!!
And yes ur mum is not worth cleaning madam ngozi's shoe so hug a transformer
RedBenson: @peppy luv or whatever u call urself, obviously u r d biggest foolis.h fo.ol of this decade and i assume ur foolishness would guarantee u an accreditatn on forbe's book of silly humans. Who cares whoever u think ur mother is? A prof? Wtf! Whose earning is just above 250k/month? Damn! U need to be seriously fed. I can see hunger is ur major challenge
now and if ur ministry must be pushed to the permanent site, then u must be eradicated from hunger! Extreme poverty is ur problem!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by ochukoccna: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yet in your sleeplessness,your waistline and body mass keep increasing
Hmmn!
I gbadun that kain sleeplessnessgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
@peppy luv, ur existence is the greatest mistake the world has ever known and ur birth certificate is an apology letter from condom manufacturers. It
was the night that ur mother was supposed to abort u that nepa suddenly took light and the abortion was cancelled after the doctor had successfully fin.gered ur mum's odourous pusssy and deemed it unable to carry on with the abortion cos the a/c must be kept on to regulate ventilation in the room. Daughter of a hungry man who stole cassava in the village and was caught, beaten blue & black. Ur mother doesnt
even know ur father cos she slept with 8 diff men when she took u in. That's why right now she has 5children from 5diff men? 1 child per husband? Where did u see that before? For ur information, i dont make mouth, prof is the smallest title in my family. Have u ever heard of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), i've them five in my family plus others. One of them can buy ur entire lineage if given the chance. Riff-raff! Church rat like u!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by mlane: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
No matter what you say, NOI means well for Nigeria. I still believe that she has the hear for service.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by slimghost(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
RedBenson: @peppy luv, ur existence is the greatest mistake the world has ever known and ur birth certificate is an apology letter from condom manufacturers. It
was the night that ur mother was supposed to abort u that nepa suddenly took light and the abortion was cancelled after the doctor had successfully fin.gered ur mum's odourous pusssy and deemed it unable to carry on with the abortion cos the a/c must be kept on to regulate ventilation in the room. Daughter of a hungry man who stole cassava in the village and was caught, beaten blue & black. Ur mother doesnt
even know ur father cos she slept with 8 diff men when she took u in. That's why right now she has 5children from 5diff men? 1 child per husband? Where did u see that before? For ur information, i dont make mouth, prof is the smallest title in my family. Have u ever heard of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), i've them five in my family plus others. One of them can buy ur entire lineage if given the chance. Riff-raff! Church rat like u!

Childish post!!! Grow up dude!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
My friend mind ur biz unless u want to involve urself. Dont say i didnt tell u.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
@slimghost, My friend mind ur biz unless u want to involve urself. Dont say i didnt tell u.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by stebell(m): 5:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Fellow Nlanders, I don't kno why de insults on parents. I didn't create dis post for yu peeps to haul insults @ each other. Pls, this is a new day and I believe yu will grow above it. Mods pls do ur work if de insults continue. Rule No. 2 is being broken here O°˚˚˚
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by McMastiff(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dat woman na winch..na Y she no dey slp..she get busy check her list knw who she press last nyte and who she go press 4 next nyte!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria by mbdoyin: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2015
This Government has tried their best for the past six years and what can be done now really does not matter as such what matter most now is to Change the driver and conductors to see what can be done because it is becoming late and we need to get down to our destinations timely. You people should be given seats to relax for job done for these years. Our able minister thank you and we'll done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of New SGF, NSA & Adesina / FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused / Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.