Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (64709 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by UyiIredia(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
slinkman: u are a learner then...

I am. What lessons do you have ?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
henchyk: Seriously, a lot of you are petty, childish, and just plain naive. Since when did owning an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy S4 become an evidence than a person is wealthy? Anybody can starve themselves for 3 months to buy an iPhone. Like please, what is your point? Why are you lot angry that tecno have started producing quite affordable phones that can do at least 80% if not more of what phones from other high-end brands can do?

Let me even ask a question. Is a phone an asset? The answer is a capital NO. That phone you are bragging about today will almost certainly become obsolete in a year time and the value then might just be 10 percent of whatever you bought it for. Some prudent Nigerians know this and that is Why they go for Tecno phones because apart from them being light on the pocket, it does almost everything an average user expects from an android phone and when it finally gets obsolete you really wouldn't mind because you can look back and remember how much you bought it.

I have gotten really tired of people who have no goals in life, who have no real-life assets, who have no sustainable wealth, who have no discernible plans for their future come on here everyday to claim to be superior because they managed to buy an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy phone. Look, that you own a particular brand of phone does not in any way make you better than any other person on this planet we find ourselves because like I have just proven, a phone is not even an asset. The average Onitsha business man will use a Nokia torchlight phone and yet his net worth will be 100 times your own. You need to start having sense.

So please get off your virtual, non-existent high horse and start being reasonable. Appreciate tecno for the little work they are doing in making android phones affordable to average Nigerians, which I am sure almost all of you posting on this thread are. Some of you buy phones just because of the brand names But is that really what phones are about? Those people who bought a tecno phone are just spending their money wisely, and it doesn't mean you are richer, classier, or more important than them. I think I'm done here.
Speaking bout asset, i prefer nexus devices ff by samsung cos if a new tecno is out, with an higher edition of its OS ur fone is automaticall outdated.
For instance
I buy galaxy with 2.3 ginger bread 4 80k
U buy tecno n3 12k
Google realeses andriod 4.0 icecream sandwich.
I update my phone 4 free to 4.0
U buy anoda fone. Tecno D5 4 17k so u can have access to v4.0.
Google realeses v4.1 jellybean
I upgrade for free
U buy tecno N7 for 29k so u can access v4.1
Google release v4.2 jellybean
I upgrade 4 free
U buy tecno f7, 34k to access v4.2 so u can be using the latest andriod.
Google realeses v4.2.2
I don upgrade sharp sharp
I hear say tecno don announce phanto A+ dat one go reach 42k.
Google don announce v4.3
Leak version re avaliable but i want to stay legal.
Watin tecno dey plan now? Dat one go be 50k
12 + 17 + 27 + 34 = 90k
Im still usin my 80k fone and im nt missing anything. VALUE OF NAIRA. as may tecno boys would say.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Oigboebisi:
What d Bleep do I need a Gorilla Glass 3 in my phone for?
The same reason u change ur screen protection every 2 weeks
Oigboebisi: Remember, the cars made in 1970 are way stronger than the cars made nowadays.
So u have dat old man metality that volvo is better than toyota cos its stroger? Well hear is why, those old cars where made with iron which is heavy and add weight to the car which makes it slower. But present car us columbite which is ligther and weaker than iron but it makes the car faster. Now whats more important in a car, strongeness or speed? Ur dont use cars to demolish houses, do you? Or u drive cars to bash anyting on ur way?
Oigboebisi:
Manufacturers in general use unimportant things to entice us and to further their marketing activities(to stand out and to justify the reasons for price increase)
Yeah of course but unfortunatle tecno has been unable to bring out someting enticing.
Oigboebisi:

All I am saying is that it will always cost more to make a Nokia 3310 than it costs to make a Galaxy S4.
Lyk seriously? Where did u see that? OigbeobisiPediea or wikipediea
Oigboebisi: Why is S4 costlier? The cost of making an S4 is 39k but it is sold at 105k, why is it so?
Cos they have staffs to pay, tax to pay, it was nt build in nigeria obviously so the cost of TP is there.
Oigboebisi:

I am not a damn Scientist, therefore, I don't need a Snapdragon 800, Exynos or Tegra 3 powered phone.
Niether re we, but a stich in time says nine, oga i dont have time 4 hanging tinz. Just to mutitask btw whatsapp and google play ur tab go turn hanger. I HATE it with passion. It even makes me prefer ios sum times.
Oigboebisi: I am not planning for World War 3 for Christ's sake.
The last time i checked "cpu & chipsets" and "guns & bombs" re not in the same category. Unless ur english teacher did nt teach u register words
Oigboebisi:

In conclusion, as long as I can play my games, read my pdf and word files, watch my: Avi, mp4, wmvb, flvand mkv videos, I can't ask more of a Tab.
Hmmmm
Oigboebisi:

Thank You My fellow NLanders.
dont thank us yet. Nw the most useless specs of tha tap yeye n9 is the 2 sim. Lyk 4 real 2 sim? If i want to buy a tab i prerer the ones with no sim. But 2 sims? 4 what nah? Na watin i go dey use call? Or what? Instead of tecno to forget about sim and concentrate on more important tinz.
2ndly. Camera. Tecno camera takes beautiful nonsense pictures then if u now veiw it on the 3rd aspect, the yeye display. That one will give the pic special effect. I hate poor displays, dont knw why. Display is one of my piroty that why tecno can never impress me as long as they stick to TFT.
4. Speed ive said it b4 and im repeating it. I lyk tinz that b4 i touch it self it has opened. I easily get faustrated even if it delay by a second, the worst part is when it now tell u "lancher is not responding. Do u want to wait? |FORCE CLOSE| |WAIT| this paticular thing, ive never seen it on ios or windows phone. It never lyk dat on high end andriods too or may be once in a month. But this tab? I see it lyk 6 times in a seesion.
Many more tinz buh i rest my case here. Im nt anti-tecno. Its a grt tab. Buh am anti-tecno boys. Stop putting up useless coparism based on price telling us we re wasting our money or starving to afford one. Even if we do. Hw does affect you?

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Don't fool yourself. We are matching price to specs and TECNO clearly beats Samsung on that. I'm just a bit hesistant since I saw a complaint on a blog that TECNO devices don't take good pictures. But FM Radio, 5 MP & 2 MP, 1.2 Quadcore, 1 GB, 16GB ROM, Full phone functions for 36k is real convincing.
Sorry did u say quadcore? Tecno?

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2013
runzlord:
Sorry did u say quadcore? Tecno?
tecno N9 is quadcore. Abeg tecno N9 no get 2 sims ooo, i don't know where you got your own from. And it doesn't lag anywhere, its very smooth.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Cr@zydude:

tecno N9 is quadcore. Abeg tecno N9 no get 2 sims ooo, i don't know where you got your own from. And it doesn't lag anywhere, its very smooth.
i agrees its quad-core. But its dual sim guy!
8.0'' HD display together with quad-core 1.2G CPU, TECNO N9 delivers perfect visual experience and smooth operation. With the latest version of Android 4.2 and the function of dual-sim dual-standby, N9 is both your phone and tablet, making your smart life on the go.
http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/N9

And it lags! Trust me!

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Na waooooo....Nigerians....Africans...is Tecno, Samsung or Apple paying you for the Advert and all the confusion and quarell and insult you heap on others for their sake

Seriously, am waiting for the day when youths will start being proud of he house they own, the business/company they establish, the family they are building and their contribution to their localitity and nation....

Instead what we see youth braging about today are phones, tablets, cloths, cars and immoralities lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed all these things are vanity and whether u like it or yes they loose value before you even notice it....nobody gets paid owning a gadge but everyone gets paid owning a house or business....

Lets place our priorities right and stop these pride over vain things...

the device u own does not actually matter undecided undecided undecided what matters most is the asset (House, Business, Family) u own... choose wisely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy A man is not tag a successful man because of the device they own but because of how successful they are in business, fanily life, career....

the richest and celebrated people in the society today were not there because of the devices they use but because of their success in career, businesses, inventions and their contributions to the society.

Question: do you know the devices the richest and celebrated people use BE WISE!!!

Some may insult me, but I dont care....The wise ones will see reasons!!!

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by quinty(f): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Wow! At this instance I will personally go for techno grin

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2013
runzlord: i agrees its quad-core. But its dual sim guy!

And it lags! Trust me!

What do you intend to gain by this campaign of calumny against this device?
People who are using this device (including me) say this device has only one SIM, but you keep insisting it's dual. Those of us who have used it for more than a week say it runs very smoothly, but you say it lags. Maybe there's another Tab N9 made by Tecno which only you have access to.
The other time someone created an account ostensibly to post lies about this same device, but a careful look at his profile revealed his true identity. I've seen such nonsense on this thread.
I have no issue with people critiquing the device a long as it's fair and unbiased. What I've seen so far is mightily disappointing and ridicules any other posts by such person elsewhere.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2013
mods close dis thread na
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
i no understand y puskin just wont close this thread.

now i see people talking about assets.... strange.

if i may ask why do u not use a nokia torchlight phone then? what applies to u as a T user applies to the torchlight user too.

secondly it seems im missing something here. i see lots n lots of devices that have a resale value years after they were made. infact a whole market thrives on "london-used" phones.

i have never seen chinese phones in this way. maybe because they are not used in the uk cheesy and also maybe because they simply do not last that long...

if i buy a 65k s3 i know that next year i can sell it for 30-35k and add up just another 30k to buy another phone of that price range. over time i spend less because it has a resale value. moreover for a touchscreen phone with features like scratch resistant gorrila glass its gonna look good still.

if i buy a 35k china phone and subject it to the exact same use as d s3 it has no resale value. the screen would be long scratched up n gone. the low quality battery n parts dead.

who is being thrifty here? smh. u pple just dont get it

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
deleted
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
I don't understand why people want this thread deleted.

Mod(s),
Care to share the rules and what can lead to a thread's deletion? Thanks.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
mods close dis thread angry
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by slinkman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
close dis thread
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=runzlord] i agrees its quad-core. But its dual sim guy!
This just goes to discredit all you would ever have to say about tecnoN9. Tecno N9 has single sim!(from a user)!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
mcgboye:

What do you intend to gain by this campaign of calumny against this device?
People who are using this device (including me) say this device has only one SIM, but you keep insisting it's dual. Those of us who have used it for more than a week say it runs very smoothly, but you say it lags. Maybe there's another Tab N9 made by Tecno which only you have access to.
The other time someone created an account ostensibly to post lies about this same device, but a careful look at his profile revealed his true identity. I've seen such nonsense on this thread.
I have no issue with people critiquing the device a long as it's fair and unbiased. What I've seen so far is mightily disappointing and ridicules any other posts by such person elsewhere.

You really have time to reply that guy....
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
4llerbuntu: i no understand y puskin just wont close this thread .

now i see people talking about assets.... strange.

if i may ask why do u not use a nokia torchlight phone then? what applies to u as a T user applies to the torchlight user too.

secondly it seems im missing something here. i see lots n lots of devices that have a resale value years after they were made. infact a whole market thrives on "london-used" phones.

i have never seen chinese phones in this way. maybe because they are not used in the uk cheesy and also maybe because they simply do not last that long...

if i buy a 65k s3 i know that next year i can sell it for 30-35k and add up just another 30k to buy another phone of that price range. over time i spend less because it has a resale value. moreover for a touchscreen phone with features like scratch resistant gorrila glass its gonna look good still.

if i buy a 35k china phone and subject it to the exact same use as d s3 it has no resale value. the screen would be long scratched up n gone. the low quality battery n parts dead.

who is being thrifty here? smh. u pple just dont get it

Why should he close the thread??
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
runzlord:
Speaking bout asset, i prefer nexus devices ff by samsung cos if a new tecno is out, with an higher edition of its OS ur fone is automaticall outdated.
For instance
I buy galaxy with 2.3 ginger bread 4 80k
U buy tecno n3 12k
Google realeses andriod 4.0 icecream sandwich.
I update my phone 4 free to 4.0
U buy anoda fone. Tecno D5 4 17k so u can have access to v4.0.
Google realeses v4.1 jellybean
I upgrade for free
U buy tecno N7 for 29k so u can access v4.1
Google release v4.2 jellybean
I upgrade 4 free
U buy tecno f7, 34k to access v4.2 so u can be using the latest andriod.
Google realeses v4.2.2
I don upgrade sharp sharp
I hear say tecno don announce phanto A+ dat one go reach 42k.
Google don announce v4.3
Leak version re avaliable but i want to stay legal.
Watin tecno dey plan now? Dat one go be 50k
12 + 17 + 27 + 34 = 90k
Im still usin my 80k fone and im nt missing anything. VALUE OF NAIRA. as may tecno boys would say.

You mean the UK USED??

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Elxandre(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
one thing to put in consideration is Resale price!
You buy a techno for 35k and struggle to sell it 25k after just a month!! thats not funny at all...
but get an s4 for 100k, and you can still even sell for 90k after a while...thats common sense..add 15k, you get another beefy phone..thats a good deal..
So you see durability and Resale value matters alot as you dont wanna use a phone forever!
If you can afford an expensive phone, good AND if you can enjoy your budget phone..
and stop hailing techno to the heavens! Mediatek phones all over the world are ridiculously cheap..
google the sony xperia c. Despite it being a Sony phone, its as cheap as these techno device! and thats coupled with a great camera, scratch resistant screen, superior support, better brand name which leads to a quality resale price..

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=Cr@zydude][/quote] so? Tecno-moblie.com tecno official site say its 2 sim! Im nt a regular user but i sha laid my hands on the N9 and i had to help the onwer put a few tinz in order! So i was multi-tasking btw a few apps constantly! The e.g lyk when i switch 4rm whats app to play store directly, i had over 6 apps open and was constantly switchin. It lags! It delays! Sum times i just drop the tab to recover. Wheither it uses one sim of two. I did nt check. But tecno site say 2

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
I've refrained from using any negative words, so far, but some of you guys here are damnright pathetic. Gosh!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by gbodimowo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
runzlord: so? Tecno-moblie.com tecno official site say its 2 sim! Im nt a regular user but i sha laid my hands on the N9 and i had to help the onwer put a few tinz in order! So i was multi-tasking btw a few apps constantly! The e.g lyk when i switch 4rm whats app to play store directly, i had over 6 apps open and was constantly switchin. It lags! It delays! Sum times i just drop the tab to recover. Wheither it uses one sim of two. I did nt check. But tecno site say 2

It is a lie it is a single sim phone from their Facebook page
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by techfreak: 2:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Android will 4eva lag... Imagine waiting 4 an app to load or to return to home screen! Android sucks! But its cool!

www.notesofgenius.com/the-story-android-lag-ios/
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by LordReed(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2013
techfreak: Android will 4eva lag... Imagine waiting 4 an app to load or to return to home screen! Android sucks! But its cool!

Oh please! Which OS doesn't pause to load up apps?

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2013
henchyk: Seriously, a lot of you are petty, childish, and just plain naive.
Hi hello to to the matured one
Since when did owning an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy S4 become an evidence than a person is wealthy?
Since when did ownig a cheap phone that runs on the same OS as an S4 mean they are on the same level?
Anybody can starve themselves for 3 months to buy an iPhone. Like please, what is your point?
and there are people who can actually own one without having to starve. Except thats what you do to buy a phone. Whats my point?? You buy a cool cheap phone that runs on a similar OS as mine; cool. Good for you then. The problem comes in when you start to take a jibe at me, telling me i am brainwashed, my phone is overpriced and your phone is as good because its cheaper and runs on the same OS as mine. It only shows you are poor for basing your argument on the price factor.
Why are you lot angry that tecno have started producing quite affordable phones that can do at least 80% if not more of what phones from other high-end brands can do?
Hey hey eey!!! dont try to turn the tables here. The question should be: why the gross display of inferiority complex? Why all the jelous hate simply because you cannot afford one? That they run on the same OS doesnt mean they are on the same level. Even if they are and i choose to waste my money; whats your fu*king concern? Its my money and not yours isnt It

Let me even ask a question. Is a phone an asset? The answer is a capital NO. That phone you are bragging about today will almost certainly become obsolete in a year time and the value then might just be 10 percent of whatever you bought it for.
ofcourse nothing lasts forever. The idea is enjoying and it while it lasts. should Bayern Munich refuse to call themselves champions of europe simply because they may not be champions by next year? Unless they've been deeply eaten by the cancer of inferiority complex. Samsung is king for now and that stays as that. You obviously have been using tecno phones, FYI a samsung galaxy s2 releaded in 2011 still has a resale value as high as 60%.
Some prudent Nigerians know this and that is Why they go for Tecno phones because apart from them being light on the pocket, it does almost everything an average user expects from an android phone and when it finally gets obsolete you really wouldn't mind because you can look back and remember how much you bought it.
No prudent person knows anything. Our choice for cheap phones in this part of the world could be related to the poverty rate. Thats the only explanation to that and thats why tecno does not bother taking their products to the developed markets. As i said earliee, its obvios you've only been usig tecno phones. FYI, an S2 released in 2011 is still very much more relevant than a phantom released this year. Why? Even tho the s2 was released in 2011 with GB 2.3, it still got updates up to JB 4.2.2. A phantom on the other hand dies with 4.2.1. So If i owned a tecno in 2011 that ran on GB 2.3, i would have had to buy up to 8 phones to get to JB 4.2.2. That doesnt sound like being prudent does it?

I have gotten really tired of people who have no goals in life, who have no real-life assets, who have no sustainable wealth, who have no discernible plans for their future come on here everyday to claim to be superior because they managed to buy an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy phone. Look, that you own a particular brand of phone does not in any way make you better than any other person on this planet we find ourselves because like I have just proven, a phone is not even an asset. The average Onitsha business man will use a Nokia torchlight phone and yet his net worth will be 100 times your own. You need to start having sense.
How does commenting on a topic in the PHONE section about PHONES show that one has no goals or
No real-life asset?? Dont you think talking about how many cars, businesses and houses on a phone thread is stu:pid? There are sections for that. Besides that person would be breaking one of the NL rules grin . The business man in onistiah yon made mention of; using a torch light phone is doing so because he is either not well educated an has not well educated people around him or has that igbo attitude of mising( no offence intended to igbos. I am one myself) deeming a smartphone surplus requirement. It is called smartphone for a reason. As someone who knows tha capabilities of of a smartphone, i can chat and hold business meetings with clients using my phone, do online banking transactions...etc
So please get off your virtual, non-existent high horse and start being reasonable. Appreciate tecno for the little work they are doing in making android phones affordable to average Nigerians, which I am sure almost all of you posting on this thread are. Some of you buy phones just because of the brand names But is that really what phones are about? Those people who bought a tecno phone are just spending their money wisely, and it doesn't mean you are richer, classier, or more important than them. I think I'm done here.
No one ever claimed to be on a high horse in the first place. If we ever felt like were riding on high horses, its you the tecno fankids with the constant hating and unessesarry comparisms (when you are on top, you'd be hated the most) who made us feel so. As l said earlier, no one hates tecno for making smartphones to the average nigerian, but the users who keep putting their phones in our faces and tell us how we have been cheated an how our phones are over priced. And again, they buy those cheap tecnos' because its cheap and the size of their pockets.

This is what you tecno fanboys do. Stop it with all the sentimental and emotional BS already!!!!!!!.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Oh please! Which OS doesn't pause to load up apps?
Windows! gringringrin
But among the three os, andriod lags the most
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Onosy: Na waooooo....Nigerians....Africans...is Tecno, Samsung or Apple paying you for the Advert and all the confusion and quarell and insult you heap on others for their sake

Seriously, am waiting for the day when youths will start being proud of he house they own, the business/company they establish, the family they are building and their contribution to their localitity and nation....

Instead what we see youth braging about today are phones, tablets, cloths, cars and immoralities lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed all these things are vanity and whether u like it or yes they loose value before you even notice it....nobody gets paid owning a gadge but everyone gets paid owning a house or business....

Lets place our priorities right and stop these pride over vain things...

the device u own does not actually matter undecided undecided undecided what matters most is the asset (House, Business, Family) u own... choose wisely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy A man is not tag a successful man because of the device they own but because of how successful they are in business, fanily life, career....

the richest and celebrated people in the society today were not there because of the devices they use but because of their success in career, businesses, inventions and their contributions to the society.

Question: do you know the devices the richest and celebrated people use BE WISE!!!

Some may insult me, but I dont care....The wise ones will see reasons!!!
The last time i checked this is a phone thread. It is called 'PHONE' section for a reason. If you want to talk about family go to the family section. There is also a section for housing and one for business. Stop all this emotional BS. We are ment to be talking about phones here and nothing more. Are these tcno fans so out of points that they suddenly start telling people to talk about assets instead??

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2013

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by slinkman(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
caukerzee: The last time i checked this is a phone thread. It is called 'PHONE' section for a reason. If you want to talk about family go to the family section. There is also a section for housing and one for business. Stop all this emotional BS. We are ment to be talking about phones here and nothing more. Are these tcno fans so out of points that they suddenly start telling people to talk about assets instead??
i dont know ooo...

tecno, kobu tekkiinoo.. lwkmd..
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
techfreak: Android will 4eva lag... Imagine waiting 4 an app to load or to return to home screen! Android sucks! But its cool!

That problem is only popular on them lowend droids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91