Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (14295 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by pearriver: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2013
I see
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by UcheHarmony: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise: We all have our different reasons to be here.

1.Some are here to advertise their products

2.Some are here to get an online partner

3.Some are here to have fun

4.Some are here to get information on Jobs and news around Africa and the world.

5.Some are here to get educated, get inspired and develop a good communication skills.

6.Some dont know why they are here. grin

So we all have a different view of what Nairaland is to us.

4.Some are here to get information on Jobs and news around Africa and the world.

5.Some are here to get educated, get inspired and develop a good communication skills.

gud one dia
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by henrimoto(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:

7. Some are here to demonstrate their extreme stupidity.

@Op, I'll meet my wife outside of nairaland, afterwards ask her to join or I will meet her outside of nairaland and ask her for her user name. (I never found her here, I only located her here after finding her on the outside).
@k2039, what are u trying 2 say? u ve met ur wife or u hope 2 meet ur wife... bros, abeg go through ur comments again..
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I will recommend Nairaland as a source of information to know what is happening in the country and such. However, I can never recommend Nairaland as a place to find a potential partner. There are too many 'kids', bigots, and mentally incompetent people on this forum. Anyone who intends to find a partner on Nairaland, I wish that person the best of luck.

You mean ridiculously fake and unverified news? Goodluck.

no 6 all the way grin grin grin grin
Okay on a more serious note, maybe no 6
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2013
This is a gd write up .Those of u saying nairaland is nt a place to meet a partner,don't 4get their no specific place for that.They are many single out there ,everyday we cry that this girl is 38 still single,that man is nt yet married till now.Someone is trying to bring us together nw,some of u are pretending.Am a gd guy am nt looking for a partner,but after this tread ,I feel like knowing someone. Please ladys u can check me out. Married women are nt invited please.

1 Like

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by ceospecial(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2013
cool I cannot categorically tell u what i'm finding on NL... All i need is a date, just 1 date, that's all sad.. Whatsapp me if interested... Or fb @my NL username
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Clemzy16(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2013

I belong to 3 and 6.

#love reading funny comments from all the comedians we have around. Also, i always find myself online on nairaland atimes without knowing the reason. E be like say oga seun use juju tie me join this forum.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2013
Buh rly how many persons come out here wit d sick intention of gettn a 'Life' Patner??
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2013

Moment of truth.. The DON has to admit its #6 all the way
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by nosagold(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2013
You go find love in a hopeless place. Na you get ya head oh
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Blazinraj01(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2013
I would really love to meet some guys on nairaland not for dating but to interact with them. They always come across as very intelligent people with their posts.
One of the fun of nairaland is, its faceless to an extent and as such, when you make a comment/post, people won't judge you based on your looks but based on what you've written. cool

1 Like

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2013
Blazinraj01: I would really love to meet some guys on nairaland not for dating but to interact with them. They always come across as very intelligent people with their posts.
One of the fun of nairaland is, its faceless to an extent and as such, when you make a comment/post, people won't judge you based on your looks but based on what you've written. cool
Msanzi!
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by k2039: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2013
henrimoto: @k2039, what are u trying 2 say? u ve met ur wife or u hope 2 meet ur wife... bros, abeg go through ur comments again..
I have not met her yet. Just highlighted two possibilities, it's either she is currently on nl or not.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2013
Unrealized vision I must say..
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2013
6 tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: 6 tongue
obviously undecided
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
obviously undecided
U go hia am today! Try nonsense dia! angry
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2013
Hemanwel: Inaddition to the enlisted points above,
strange as it may sound,some people come here come learn how to use english abuse person.Eg Idowuogbo(the Omo alata 1 of Mushin)
Ewu morocco!

1 Like

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U go hia am today! Try nonsense dia! angry
No dey pour spit for my body angry
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
No dey pour spit for my body angry
Swerve! Yeye dey smell
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by cuteshade(f): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2013
3,4,5 and make friends
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2013
Ain't nobody got time to read all that undecided

Most of the time, I'm bored @ work or of studying. Quite frankly, some of the people on here are funny and I love toying with the men.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by ektbear: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2013
I met my future baby mammas through Nairaland
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by lifestyle1(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2013
The major reason why it won't work is simply because demand is more than supply tongue

as in guys too much here....
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2013
Shollypopz: Ain't nobody got time to read all that undecided

Most of the time, I'm bored @ work or of studying. Quite frankly, some of the people on here are funny and I love toying with the men.
Dem go just give ΰ e-belle
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Blazinraj01(f): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2013
CFCfan:
Msanzi!
It means?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by drnairalov: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2013
Tingles:

I saw a nairaland app on Google playstore some days ago, I dunno if it is official though.

@Post; Nice post, One thing I like about nairaland is that you hardly see people toying with other people's emotions on here, you'd have to be serious enough to start the chase. Let dating sites continue to function as dating sites and let nairaland remain nairaland.

PS; I look forward to having one of the numerous intelligent nairaland babes to myself.

look i created dat app, with d help of ma sis who is a good developer..
we begged Seun to give us the api key..(a way in which u can ve full access to develop nd improve d app) Seun said NO!!! ''who sent us" nd he odered we bring the app down!!! the app is still on google play. but it can't be improved except Seun permits. Ur site is ranked well, nd u make good money frm it!!! no one is trying to steal ur money bro. grant us the permit so we develop the app...dnt be selfish biko. seun if ya seeing dis, u knw wat i mean..drop d api key for d app
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2013
Subscribe
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Chregor(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2013
Quite frankly, i prefer this site to any other becos of the ease with which one cud access information as to wat is making the rounds; and it allows as much threads as possible.
I've made some good attempts to upload my pics, but all to no avail ; so, I've long stopped.
It ain't too good a platform for pals.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2013
Nl girls too dey claim 'gender equality'. Who wan hook up wit such ill-mannered feminine? Even d two i've met so far have nothing to think abt the next day!
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Swerve! Yeye dey smell
Pregnant antelope angry
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
1&3

You cant possibly be on NL to advertise Ur Ethanol business!

We're not Interested. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.