Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (14294 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww...u gon make a grown azz area mama cry cry cry
Cry your alcoholic tears commot for road
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
A partner on nairaland ?hell no because they are all liars,they are fake. Yes FAKE that is what they are.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
humblejay: A partner on nairaland ?hell no because they are all liars,they are fake. Yes FAKE that is what they are.
Henhen? How many u don sample?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
Cry your alcoholic tears commot for road
Vmail
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
humblejay: A partner on nairaland ?hell no because they are all liars,they are fake. Yes FAKE that is what they are.
Aunty easy na, no be fight undecided. Oya tell me, who for here break your heart?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Vmail
. U mean Email?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
As the price of Kerosine increase, them suppose increase the price of weed too. This dude is buying it cheap
You're still angry abt that a$$ whooping i gave you in that catholic thread?..chei ya !!! so sorry abt that ,btw how is your stuttering talent going? undecidedme heard there is a talent hunt for the best stutterer in town you can join up. It could fetch you a fortune. grin tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
All these people shouting fake fake FAKE, are they real?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Orunmila strike u and dat ya oversized forehead.

Excrembre! angry
Look at what is talking,....that your pishure that you uploaded only your forehead tells me just one thing ....your mouth and your skin color could pass for an albino shocked shocked grin

It can only take a normal comparison to this little lady below. grin grin

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogugua88: All these people shouting fake fake FAKE, are they real?

As in, the amount of tears being shed on this thread is incredulous. grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogugua88: All these people shouting fake fake FAKE, are they real?
Most of them shouting fake this fake that are faker than anything you can ever imagine....meanwhile gimme a lil warning before you swing that your hammer before me. grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin

As in, the amount of tears being shed on this thread is incredulous. grin

Incredulous and stupendous. grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Youngpo413: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
This is a gd write up .Those of u saying nairaland is nt a place to meet a partner,don't 4get their no specific place for that.They are many single out there ,everyday we cry that this girl is 38 still single,that man is nt yet married till now.Someone is trying to bring us together nw,some of u are pretending.Am a gd guy am nt looking for a partner,but after this tread ,I feel like knowing someone. Please ladys u can check me out. Married women are nt invited please.

A woman at 38?and she is not yet married?guy you are lying,na for where you see that one?for a woman,30 yrs is too old to still remain single,talkless of 38.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
"You are what you attract".

^That rule applies online as well. . . Riffraffs attracts riffraffs; fake attracts fake.

Kpakam.

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Spot on....couldn't have put it any better....
Blackteeth:
Dont you think we still have many 'kids', bigots and mentally incompetent people outside Nairaland too?
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Young po413:

A woman at 38?and she is not yet married?guy you are lying,na for where you see that one?for a woman,30 yrs is too old to still remain single,talkless of 38.
Your comment proves you are really young.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
If you're looking for a partner in NL ,romance section is the last place i'd advice anybody to come into....it might interest you to know that abt 85% of these so called girls in the romance section are all married or nursing mothers grin grin grin and the ones that aren't married are all boys coerced by sexkillz and ogugua88 to act as boys..lol cheesy cheesy

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Most of them shouting fake this fake that are faker than anything you can ever imagine....meanwhile gimme a lil warning before you swing that your hammer before me. grin

Lol. I usually give warnings.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by druid06(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: "You are what you attract".

^That rule applies online as well. . . Riffraffs attracts riffraffs; fake attracts fake.

Kpakam.

For your mind, you feel say you too much.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogugua88:

Incredulous and stupendous. grin
Oyibo!!! from Mr and misusu grin grin ayaf laff till i'm crying cry

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
druid06:

For your mind, you feel say you too much.
I don't feel. . . I know.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Good riddance

oshisko!

good riddance?you made me laugh.
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: wisdom ke! idowu is an agbero that use to ply ibadan -lagos on daily basis before he was recruited to come and be posing like a boy in NL. lipsrsealed

and the list includes;
SniperInAdiaper

ItsModella

Freecocoa

TexasCowgurl aka ileke

Ibiye

Shollypopz

Abil

Tashamania

Shugamania

if you want more names just say it ,i'm compiling a new list of those boys and also remember that we have girls too that are posing like guys eg Mynd44.

whenever you guys are ready holla at me cheesy

Look at this guy.... Just listing all the girls boys he wants to unfff..
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Look at this guy.... Just listing all the girls boys he wants to unfff..
O boy how far na? have you resumed? grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: If you're looking for a partner in NL ,romance section is the last place i'd advice anybody to come into....it might interest you to know that abt 85% of these so called girls in the romance section are all married or nursing mothers grin grin grin and the ones that aren't married are all boys coerced by sexkillz and ogugua88 to act as boys..lol cheesy cheesy
Well, since we are now washing our dirty linen in public, everyone has to know that you are a girl posing as a boy. . .

Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by xynerise: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
sanb: Hahahahaha Lol; chai...see analysis. As you've provided the various reasons below, mind me asking which one is yours?... cool grin cool
I don talk before. Check page one tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Truckpusher: O boy how far na? have you resumed? grin

I came here looking for your sister. tongue
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: Well, since we are now washing our dirty linen in public, everyone has to know that you are a girl posing as a boy. . .
Naaahh bro, we are the real guys never hiding anything always putting all our cards on the table because i don't have anything to hide.....abi you wan use the power of incumbency to make me keep quiet? tongue .....call those your boys to come and refute what i've written so far abt them. grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by DExplorer1: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hilarious thread. Even the name is comical, truckpusher grin
Re: Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dt loretta of a chic go make sense oo, dnt knw y I think she is sounding intelligent always...jst saying my mind oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details)