Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. (5694 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Tattooboy: 7:17pm On May 21, 2008
@poster
i can see u're happy  cheesy am a Barcelona fan i dont care which team carries d day. But i prefer Chelsea cuz they've never won it and to congratulate A.Grant for His Performance. Meanwhile am Waiting for IICE to move this thread to its necessary location  tongue
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

this are d people spoiling my ibkaye,9cent this your love dream is over,its high time u woke up from it because ibkaye belongs to no man yet

@ibkaye

so this is where you're abi?before i open my eyes,u berra run home and wait for me angry angry angry angry angry

@9cent

kekwanu?

Lol im running o cheesy

@9cent
yeah, probably
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2008
@JENNY, ODIMMA, GIWAN PKANU,

JENNY PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGBO SPELLINGS, IM NOT THAT GOOD, JUST TRYNA UNDERSTAND OK.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2008
TOOTBOY, @ SEUN CAN MOVE IT, HMM THANKX FOR THE PRAYER, DONT WORRY MY TEAM WILL TRIUMPH TONIGHT TRUST ME,, NIGGAR
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2008
@IB,

I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE U AROUND SWEETY.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 7:22pm On May 21, 2008
9ster or is it star? Wetin i do o? Meho,as for you and your friends,hmm,una need serious deliverance. I smell a break-up around the corner.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2008
@NANA, HOW IS IT GOIN? YOU'VE NOT BEEN ON LATELY? , KE QUA NU
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2008
Oh,na 9cent, no vex o
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 21, 2008
9cent:

@IB,

I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE You AROUND SWEETY.
Hmmmmm  tongue
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2008
@NANA,

WELL, NO PROBLEM IF U CALL ME A STAR THOUGH CUZ ALREADY I DON DEY FELL LIKE A CELEBRITY grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Sisikill: 7:25pm On May 21, 2008
9cent:

today had been the greatest day OF MY LIFE i've been waiting for. i've lost lots and gained less for over 6years i've been a CHELSEA FAN. and i'm at the verge of losing big time only if the red devils triumph in todays encounter over my team CHELSEA. because if they do, then i would have to give away my girl friend on a one night stand with my best friend.
but if the red devils couldn't win, then i will have to screw his girl friends fat damn ass to a stand still. grin

u see thats what myself , my friend and our girls had agreed on. u guys gotta pray for me now because i can't afford to watch my girl been layed by another man grin

CHELSEA FOR LIFE!

Thank heavens for life size blow up dolls.

@ Poster
I hope you are not planning on doing the blowing for him too? That would be too much. . .I mean you lose the game, lose your doll. . .err. . .girl and then blow her up for the guy you lost to? The inhumanity!

Please retain your dignity oh, just dump the box with the deflated doll and the pump on his doorstep. . .let him do his own blowing.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2008
@IB,

I KNOW IM GONNA SEE U SOMEDAY.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2008
Been kinda busy wiv exams jare, Hope u're cool tho'? Ib and madam Jenny,i salute una,
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 21, 2008
9cent:

@IB,

I KNOW IM GONNA SEE You SOMEDAY.
probably

@nana
kedu smiley
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2008
@NANA,

WE HAVE TO TALK, BUT GOTTA BE LATER, I WANT TO GET SOMETHING DONE, GIMME 5MINUTES OK
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 21, 2008
Been kind of busy with exams jare, Hope u're cool tho'? Ib and madam Jenny,i salute una,

my sister nana i hail from afar smiley kiss
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 7:28pm On May 21, 2008
Ib,odinma
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by saucekid(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2008
@ nana
kedu?
nne bia ka mgwa gi grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 21, 2008
@topic

chelsea has to win,not when one of my numerous husbands belong to that team,didier drogba kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 7:30pm On May 21, 2008
Ok,9,
Madam Jenny,i dey receive ur hailing o
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 7:32pm On May 21, 2008
Lol, Saucekid,wassap?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Sisikill: 7:34pm On May 21, 2008
Only a girl with idiotic notions would allow herself be traded for such puerile bets Tongue Crucify me Tongue

Only a girl with no brain will agree to it.

This is why I am convinced our poster is involved with a blow up doll. He's gone all [i]Lars and the Real Girl [/i]or in this case 9Cent and the Real Girl on us.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny,

one bottle of beer for supporting chelsea grin

nana, kedu?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 7:42pm On May 21, 2008
9cent,odinma
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 21, 2008
odinma grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2008
@ib, u seem to be interested in learning igbo, right?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny, did u read my letter of appology?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
want to be fluent in all the naija languages, well, the main three sha smiley
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2008
@ib, which one be your own sef?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by judymiller: 7:46pm On May 21, 2008
That is just plain nasty lipsrsealed to each its own tho
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2008
miller, who u dey yan dat dust?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2008
nana, were for ikorodu u dey sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Understand This Picture : Who Can Explain?? / Korra Obidi Twerks On Her Husband's Dick While Sitting In A Club, Makes Him Hard / South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.