Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,139 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. (5698 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by tpia: 11:02pm On May 21, 2008
are they fighting in sports section and is that why the OP had to open the thread in romance section? Was it hot in there or something.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by simoen(f): 11:36am On May 22, 2008
UP UNITED. . . .STAND UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS. . . . . . smiley grin grin

9Cents. . .sorry ooooh, please tell us watz happenning. . . .cant wait 2 hear wat happenned grin grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by holythug(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2008
9cent. . .i thought u wld av jumped down from a cliff
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by tngtech(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2008
i believe by now, your girlfriend will be banged by your friend. What a pity. And besides is your girlfriend aware of this.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2008
Buahahahahaha! Tell your girlfriend to enjoy herself wink grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by holythug(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2008
i think i missed sometin?. . .right?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 22, 2008
ibkaye:

Buahahahaha your girlfriend enjoy herself wink grin

Ur suspicious . . hope u're not the lucky gal?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by lechatte(f): 7:19pm On May 22, 2008
OP,you guys lost.Kpele o.

Hurray for Man U!!!!
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 22, 2008
info:

your suspicious . . hope u're not the lucky girl?
sharrrrappp cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by holythug(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2008
ib wetin u mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships Revisited / Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? / How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.