Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. (5695 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:09pm On May 21, 2008
yeah, u no watching that match fit cause hypentension this one wey alot done involve between myself and cronnies grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 21, 2008
d guy own don too much,haba,him just dey tasy two babes d same time,saucekid better stand up and be a man if not 9cent don collect ibkaye from ur hand oooo undecided
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 21, 2008
chaiii manchester don score one ooooooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny, dont get me wrong habba,

now man united had scored against my team chelsea. im scared, maybe i will have to cancel the deal before the match is over.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny
collect who kini? HABA! cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 8:12pm On May 21, 2008
Lol
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by cescky(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2008
hey ib,sup babe reaches out and hugs her  kiss
omo this babe they add weight oo

@sauce
ur not doing what am paying you for,u aint protecting my girl

@9
smell the the boundry pee angry

ill brb y'all i need to go watch the match
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2008
@cesc,

im not after no one. just see me as a perfect gentle man grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2008
@nana,

whats the laughter for?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by saucekid(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2008
i am protectin her
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2008
@saucekid,

hehe, protecting other peoples babe while they are away?, waiting happen to your penis?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2008
Lmao
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by saucekid(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2008
i'm protectin ibkaye
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2008
@nana, i know thats what u like to laugh at?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

oh ok, lemme know when u are done with your contract cuz u need someone to watchout for my dog as well. grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
dog ke
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by saucekid(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2008
dont mind him
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 8:27pm On May 21, 2008
9cent,fi mi le o. Ehn ehn, lol
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

well, i was mistaking him for a guard. hmm

sorry saucekid, mabinu sogbo? grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
wareva u say
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by saucekid(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2008
mi o binu
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2008
chelsea has equalised oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2008
football? yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2008
yay, chelsea had equalised,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hmm i cant wait, i cant wait to win the champions league title . everyone

@saucekid, adafuen oremi
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny, another bottle of beer for you, plus, u deserve a pretty hot kiss grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 8:33pm On May 21, 2008
9cent,kini adafuen? It is a da fun e
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by cescky(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2008
fluke goal for chelski

shocked ope dem don wound c ronaldo

gunners for nxt season
tongue
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2008
@nana, yes u are right. , i'm only trying my best to write in yoruba. but i'm an igbo dude, so dont put the blame on me sweety grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by saucekid(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2008
uhm. . . .
the guy no sabi yoruba
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 8:35pm On May 21, 2008
Ok,skeen. Pele
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny, another bottle of beer for you, plus, u deserve a pretty hot kiss grin

u r allowed my dear,but wait let me leave d room,u know i dont want my husband to see us *quietly walks out of d room,* ok 9cent here it is kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2008
@cesc, one bottle of beer for you, c. ronaldo is my greatest threat. but gunners. hhmm not sure of them except only if arsen wenger would go shopping for good new and good strikers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships Revisited / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.