Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,126 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. (5697 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 21, 2008
foooottball shiooor, what about tennis? or volleyball? cool grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny, yummyy, yummy, yummy grin

u no, i no fir shout till we see what happens after the match, my girl just called me to congratulate me. i no i'm gonna win. and u all know what that mean to me this time out if i eventually win the freaky match.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,
for me, those games dont exist. grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
for me, those games do exist tongue
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by cescky(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2008
@9cents
ur heart shild be beating now, check the guys aw is about to buy from my previous posts
u go fear grin
he jst bought zizou junior  grin  grin
c ronaldo is  diver period and so is drogba

@ ib
tennis was made for angels like u in mind grin grin grin to show off ur beautiful legs grin(am a tennis fan from now on)
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

well, right now, it's soccer, and nobody seem to care much about tenis or volley, pele grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2008
@cesky
aww lol smiley

@9cent
says who?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2008
@cesc,

forget that story wey vidic and rooney dey tan about drogba. im pretty sure they only want to make him let lose so that he wouldn't concentrate.

everyone knows drogba to be a threat to any team. and for zizou. he's only an upcomming star , star wannabe. so i dont see him as a good buy.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by RampantT(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2008
Romance sec.?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent

wat did they say about my husband drogba? angry angry
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

says me,
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
yeah yeah yeah warreva cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2008
@jenny, they accused him of been a diva. and that sometimes he's head is not there.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

go sleep if u no get something to yan. grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by cescky(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2008
@ madam jenn
i said ur husband drogba is a diver on the field,in water,on water in the bed

@9
dont mess wiv ma girl man angry
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
same applies to youu small boy, it's past 4pm, shouldnt you be asleep  angry cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2008
grin ib, sorry oo , agbalagba, cum carry me go put for bed na. grin
oniranu
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
c'mon sharrap dia, mugu, oya commot for road jare and enter ya bed, before i count to 4, oya, 1,
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 9:02pm On May 21, 2008
Hmm
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

grin, okin beru nii?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2008
@nana, dis one u dey appear and disappear, which one u no dey sef? grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2008
Lol, i no know jare, Am just kinda restless and i get one foolish exam tomorrow
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
Fear who? You abi? Abegeeeeeeeeee  cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2008
@nana, which paper u get tomorow?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2008
Intro. to computer networks
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2008
@ib, i'm only a human being, come lag. cum ask me that question. grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2008
@nana,

i understand grin

which class u just dey finish sef? grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
when the time comes I will, even so, if i ask you the question, wetin u go do? shiooooooooor  cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2008
ib, cheesy, i'm powerless trust me.

just cum over ok?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by nana(f): 9:13pm On May 21, 2008
First yr,semester b
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
I know you are grin

Nawa o, what is so special about Lagos that you want me to come embarassed cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2008
@ib, nothing is so special though, i just wanna see this lady im talking to right here face to face grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) / Korra Obidi Twerks On Her Husband's Dick While Sitting In A Club, Makes Him Hard / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.